Where's My New Character's Hair?

I've purchased three characters so far: Aiko 8, Della, and Giada for Aiko. None have hair. Where's the hair?

Comments

• Actually, just tell me where are the outfits Giada is wearing. Unlike the hair package for Giada, the outfits aren't listed.

Thank you.

• L'AdairL'Adair Posts: 9,479

Generally speaking, characters do not include clothing or hair. The most common exception is fiber mesh eyebrows. These are becoming quite common for the female characters, and many of the more recent male characters include both eyebrows and beards.

I'm sorry that you misunderstood the product page, and thought the products came with the clothing and hair. Daz does not allow nude figures on the site, especially for product images. Promotional images try to show a variety of clothing and hair in artistic renders to show the versatility of the figure, as well as maintaining the decorum required by the site.

If you look at the Details of the product page, it will say exactly what is included. For example, Della's details state:

Della Product Details

Compare that to the details from a clothing product, Venom Blade Fantasy Outfit:

Venom Blade Fantasy Outfit Product Details

Notice both have bold entries. However, for Della, those bold entries are for texture options. For the outfit, the bold entries list each individual item in the set, (as well as supported shapes, poses, and texture information.) Venom Blade comes with Boots, Bracers, Dagger, Dress, Necklace and Panties.

I should also mention, Daz has a 30-day return policy. Should you decide you no longer want the characters, go to the Contact Us link on the bottom of the page and leave a trouble ticket for customer service. Do ask that they refund the money to the payment source, or it will go into Store Credit.

• L'Adair said:

I should also mention, Daz has a 30-day return policy. Should you decide you no longer want the characters, go to the Contact Us link on the bottom of the page and leave a trouble ticket for customer service. Do ask that they refund the money to the payment source, or it will go into Store Credit.

Thank you for the thorough reply. I'm very new to DAZ (and modeling in general), and had seen the links. I'd been buying props until just last night, so it didn't register. Immediately after publishing my question, I noticed. But could you answer my second question and tell me where the "Give a Hoot" skirt is for Gaida? I've been looking through the catalogue and can't find it.

Thank you.

I don't have that outfit, and I wasn't able to find it, looking for Tank Top or Pajama. I think you'll have better luck asking the question in The Commons. Title the post something like: What outfit is this? Then include a link to the Giada product. Say your looking for the pink outfit with the "I Don't Give A Hoot" tank top.

If it's a Daz product, somebody in there will probably own it and recognize it. Even if it's from another store, chances are you'll still get the answer you need.

Sorry I couldn't be more help.

Thanks, @Leana.

• Leana said:

Wow! 

Nice find. Thank you. 

I do have just one question. Do I have to modify the shirt or is the add-on an additional shirt for that wearable product?

Thank you.

Leana said:

Wow! 

Nice find. Thank you. 

I do have just one question. Do I have to modify the shirt or is the add-on an additional shirt for that wearable product?

Thank you.

The second link is to a set of textures. Just load the shirt and then apply the materials of your choice.

As these are not Daz products, you will need to manually install them. And you'll need to look in the Content Library to find both the object and the materials. (Look for People->Genesis 8 Female->Clothing, if I recall correctly…)