RiverSoft Art Second Anniversary Contest

RiverSoft ArtRiverSoft Art Posts: 6,344
edited January 2019 in Art Studio

April 18th is the second anniversary of my first release as a Daz PA!  It has been almost two years since I first started!  If I thought the first year was amazing, this second year has been even more awesome!  Thank you so very much! smiley My very first release as a published artist was my "Essential Poses for Centaur 7 Male".  With the generous support of everyone at Daz, the others PAs, and the community, it has truly been an amazing ride.  I can't believe how far I've come and how much my life has changed, and it is all because of your support.  I want to thank each and every one of you for your support and for making this an amazing two years.  In honor of my second anniversay, and as a way to give back to this great community, I am having my second annual contest! 

Rules

Submission thread is here.  Please submit to this thread one image where you have used RiverSoft Art products (Note that you are allowed to change your image later, but there may only be one entry considered for your submission by contest deadline)  The image should be something new made for the contest.  There is no theme, except that the image must have used a RiverSoft Art product (including those with SF-Design like the Skin Doctor series or other collaborators.  It can even be the clothing/hair converter series with Sickleyield though the story must be very strong with these) in it or to help make it (please follow forum guidelines).  Since a lot of my products are scripts, please include a description about how the product(s) was used and why you think the products made such a difference or such an impact on your image.  Submissions will be judged on the image and the text.  If you tell a strong tale about how RiverSoft Art products helped you, even behind the scenes, you could win (Note that this means that if you used pose presets created by using Assembly Line, for example, that is a valid submission, though the text becomes much more important to your submission).  Anyone may enter.  One submission per person.  Since I didn't get a lot of submissions from PAs last year, there is no PA Category this year.

Due Date

Your image and text must be submitted by Monday, April 15, 2019, Midnight US Eastern Time.  I will judge the submissions for first and second place.  On April 16th, a survey will be posted for a "People's Choice Vote," where the community can vote on the best submission for a special "People's Choice Award".  Winners will be announced April 18th.

Prizes

• First Place Winner (Judged by RiverSoft Art) - Winner's choice of 2 RiverSoft Art products (where RiverSoft Art is the sole creator of the product).  No PA entries considered.
  • Second Place Winner (Judged by RiverSoft Art) - Winner's choice of 1 RiverSoft Art product (where RiverSoft Art is the sole creator of the product).  No PA entries considered.
  • Peoples Choice Winner - Winner's choice of 1 RiverSoft Art product (where RiverSoft Art is the sole creator of the product).  No PA entries considered.

I think last year was a lot of fun and we got some great entries.  I am hoping to repeat the success this year!  I look forward to seeing what everyone will create!  smiley  Thank you again for an amazing two years!

RiverSoft Art 

Note: In case there was any question, you retain all rights to your images.  I would like to have the right to quote you from your text if I may smiley

Post edited by RiverSoft Art on

Comments