VOTING : (
 https://s.surveyplanet.com/xk2ekrdBV )

Prizes :

DAZ 3D Sponsorship, in the form of Store credit
Ist Place $30
2nd Place $20
3rd place $15
$10 for up to 3 Honorable Mentions

Big-Trash-Collector-ed3d Busy-Bots-horo Challenged-horo      Where-s-the-Girl-Or-the-Failed-Rescue-electro-elvis
                        1                                         2                                        3                                                           4
          Big Trash Collector                   Busy Bots                       Challenged                             Where's the Girl? Or the Failed Rescue

Conspiracy-mermaid010 Exploration-bot-adbc Family-gathering-adbc A-third-foot-henryhor

5                                                 6                                                7                                                     8                                                          
              Conspiracy                               Exploration bot                        Family gathering                                  A third foot

Getting-Ready-for-a-Hot-Date-mtnmen          Gort-Klaatu-Barada-Nikto-stuartb         Hall-of-victory-drachenlords     Huey-Dewey-and-Louie-yellow-pen

9                                                    10                                              11                                                      12
Getting Ready for a Hot Date!         Gort...Klaatu Barada Nikto                  Hall of victory                             Huey, Dewey and Louie

I-Different-jamahoney I-C-U-jamahoney In-a-tight-spot-hansmar Last-stand-drachenlords

13                                               14                                                15                                                16
                I,Different                                         I.C.U                                    In a tight spot                                Last stand

Lifeforms-yelllow-pen Little-Bots-At-Night-ed3d Mars-again-really-Stuart-B Modern-Family-danwhiteside

17                                               18                                                  19                                                20
                Lifeforms                            Little Bots At Night                      Mars again!!....really?                        Modern Family

Mutiny-on-the-Bounty-henryhor Nano-Robot-tim82    Necron-sray    Not-an-equal-fight-adbc

21                                               22                                         23                                        24
    Mutiny on the Bounty                        Nano Robot                              Necron                        Not an equal fight

Ooh-my-head-stuart-B       Penny-Arcade-Fortune-Teller-mtnmen       Prototype-drachenlords      Robot-recycling-hansmar
                     25                                                  26                                                     27                                                            28
       Ooh!!... my head                   Penny Arcade Fortune Teller                         Prototype                                      Robot recycling

Robot-warzone-tim82 Robotisation-in-agriculture-a-great-success-hansmar       Surrender-Maria-Who-is-Maria-The-Wizard-will-Know-diomede-ca    The-offering-henryhor
                      29                                                30                                                    31                                                      32
        Robot warzone                   Robotisation in agriculture                       Surrender Maria?                           The offering
                                                              a great success                                  Who is Maria? 
                                                                                                                     The Wizard will Know

The-Search-For-Intelligent-Life-Forms-Continues-mtnmen       This-Neighborhood-Is-Spooky-ed3d      Walking-Robotic-Terrarium-tim82     Fun-Bots-horo
                     33                                                      34                                                      35                                                     36
The Search For Intelligent             This Neighborhood Is Spooky       Walking Robotic Terrarium                          fun bots
 Life-Forms...Continues                                                

untitled
                 untitled

Comments

• adbcadbc Posts: 3,076

Difficult choice but voted ......

• HoroHoro Posts: 10,069

Sweet - could vote with Chrome, no need to revert to MSIE. Cool entries, difficult to decide. 

• DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,026

Voted - terrific work, folks.  Wonderful variety of approaches to the theme.

• mermaid010mermaid010 Posts: 4,955

Voted ... awesome work Good Luck everyone

• ed3Ded3D Posts: 1,949

_ Voted

I-voted-1FF.png
    768 x 488 - 511K
  • mtnmenmtnmen Posts: 444

voted...

• StuartBStuartB Posts: 596

Me too, hard though.

• akmerlowakmerlow Posts: 1,124

Many interesting works! Great!

Good luck everyone~

• HansmarHansmar Posts: 2,750

Very difficult, but voted. Thanks for setting it up again, Apoc.

• JamahoneyJamahoney Posts: 1,791
    edited April 2019

My robotic friend here with me nearly blew a gasket in his votes devil

Jay

Post edited by Jamahoney on
  • wscottartwscottart Posts: 420

very tough choices...voted

• StezzaStezza Posts: 7,757

It worked this month.... so have done the deed - voted yes

• Tim82Tim82 Posts: 858

voted...best of luck to all entries, nice work everyone :)

• VyusurVyusur Posts: 2,235

Voted!

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675

bryce nice smiley

• Kismet2012Kismet2012 Posts: 4,252

Voted

• Yellow PenYellow Pen Posts: 918

voted too.

• Voted! Very difficult this time, because there are so many good entries.
    Good luck to all participants.

• One of the harder challenges to judge - some mighty fine Bryceing. As always, many thanks to Apoc for his efforts and a belated thanks for the comments on my entry.

• Voted. I also found it very hard to decide this time. So many great renders.

• HeadwaxHeadwax Posts: 9,921

voted- great stuff - love the qurky sense of humour Brycians have :)

• Bunyip02Bunyip02 Posts: 7,524

Voted - excellent work !!!

• DUDUDUDU Posts: 1,945

Voted too, a bunch of really nice scenes here!

• MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,091

I just voted - some great work, well done everyone!

• UnifiedBrainUnifiedBrain Posts: 3,588

Decisions, decisions!

Always admire the level of participation here.

• ApocApoc Posts: 407
    edited April 2019

Guys please give me a moment. This time we have very close entries, so I gotta sort some things out

Edit: I decided to go ahead and post the raw votes here so you guys can see the tallies. This time the votes were neck and neck, kudos to all the partipcants ^^

samp1 samp2 samp3
    I am currently waiting for chohole to give me the final results

Post edited by Apoc on
  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

I make it 

1st Horo

2nd and third tied   (we are currently doing a toe breaker in the mod room) Tim  and Henryhor

HMs to Stuart, Jamahoney and Drachenlords

• ed3Ded3D Posts: 1,949
    Chohole said:
     (we are currently doing a toe breaker in the mod room

_Please,  try Not to Break Your Toe  _thanx   cheeky

ed3D said:
    Chohole said:
     (we are currently doing a toe breaker in the mod room

_Please,  try Not to Break Your Toe  _thanx   cheeky

heh