A custom UV to enlarge the G8F nipple area

I hope all this talk of nipples is kosher for this forum, but I just wanted to share a custom UV I made that enlarges the nipple area on the Genesis 8 Female. I find that quite a few texture sets have nipples that seem too small to fully fit the G8F nipple geometry, this UV can correct that. It also offers an option to enlarge the nipples for whatever reason, one that doesn't rely on morphs.

https://www.deviantart.com/tritiumcg/art/Base-Female-Larger-Nipples-UV-for-G8F-Daz-Studio-785566703 | http://fav.me/dczpf5b

I put a mature-rating on the promo image but it's just a greyscale representation of the nipple area before and after use of this UV. IMHO it ought to be SFW but we are talking nipples here so...

Because of the mature rating you might have to fill in your birthdate before it'll allow you to download, or if you have a deviantart account you can just login instead.

I do hope that some here will find a use for it. :)

Comments

• Thank you so much.

• You're welcome. :)

• yesyesyes laugh!!!

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,558

LOL, I usually reduce the nipple on the textures in most packages in photoshop since they are usually to big, personal taste. Nice job though and thanks for the freebie.

• LOL, I usually reduce the nipple on the textures in most packages in photoshop since they are usually to big, personal taste. Nice job though and thanks for the freebie.

You know, I should have done a reduce size UV too while I was at it. I think I'll definitely do that when I make the G9F version in a few months. Maybe I can even do something like precisely 25%, 50%, 75% larger and smaller ones to give even more precision and control. Cheers for the idea. :)

• jardinejardine Posts: 1,190

thank you, TritiumCG--this works beautifully. 

:)

j

• PsyckosamaPsyckosama Posts: 495

Oustanding. With this I'm not going to have to use Geoshell nips on half my characters anymore...