Star Wars Renders 2013 +

Comments

• EwokzombieEwokzombie Posts: 69
    edited September 2013

Nice image. She reminds me of Maris Brood btw. It's a shame Force Unleashed 3 got canceled when Disney took over.

Thanks to George Lucas and his desire to sell out the fans, all the employees of LucasArts, the Clone Wars animated series cast and crew and who knows what else in development, everyone got screwed but him and Disney. Granted, I never got into The Force Unleashed games but not having the opportunity to see what would have been in the third game is a bummer. Who knows, it could have been the game that got me back and interested in the series again. Just another Star Wars game trilogy that got murdered and flushed down the drain. I will miss that Clone Wars show for sure though.

The sad thing is that they are likely going to have the title like this “Disney’s Star Wars Episode 7" for the new movies and any other merchandise.

-On sort of a side note here, is there a database of some sort of all the Star Wars related items we can use in DAZ Studio/Poser anywhere? Like the one they post in the Star Trek Builder’s Unite threads.

Post edited by Ewokzombie on
  • Eric WaltersEric Walters Posts: 233
    edited December 1969

Hi EwokZombie
    I have to agree re: Lucas/Disney. I had hoped they would revitalize Lucas Arts-instead they killed it. There are various curse words that I am refraining from using on a public forum. I can hope some other game company picks them up to work on Pizney Star Wars games.
    I never saw the cartoon clone wars-but I'm sorry it was eliminated.
    The only positive thing (I HOPE) is the new movie they are making., As long as they don't add Goofy as a new Jar Jar....

Nice image. She reminds me of Maris Brood btw. It's a shame Force Unleashed 3 got canceled when Disney took over.

Thanks to George Lucas and his desire to sell out the fans, all the employees of LucasArts, the Clone Wars animated series cast and crew and who knows what else in development, everyone got screwed but him and Disney. Granted, I never got into The Force Unleashed games but not having the opportunity to see what would have been in the third game is a bummer. Who knows, it could have been the game that got me back and interested in the series again. Just another Star Wars game trilogy that got murdered and flushed down the drain. I will miss that Clone Wars show for sure though.

The sad thing is that they are likely going to have the title like this “Disney’s Star Wars Episode 7" for the new movies and any other merchandise.

-On sort of a side note here, is there a database of some sort of all the Star Wars related items we can use in DAZ Studio/Poser anywhere? Like the one they post in the Star Trek Builder’s Unite threads.

• EwokzombieEwokzombie Posts: 69
    edited December 1969

Unreal... I was trying to find lightsaber poses at Share CG with no luck so when I narrowed my search to just lightsabers I found this: http://www.sharecg.com/v/24991/browse/11/Poser/Lazer-Tonfa

• FirstBastionFirstBastion Posts: 7,219
    edited December 1969

Unreal... I was trying to find lightsaber poses at Share CG with no luck so when I narrowed my search to just lightsabers I found this: http://www.sharecg.com/v/24991/browse/11/Poser/Lazer-Tonfa

Use individual search words like: galactic, saber, energy, sword, you'll stumble on more.

• TheCastellanTheCastellan Posts: 698
    edited December 1969

I am sure even He gets an upset stomach at times.

vader_upset_stomach.jpg
    1258 x 870 - 182K
  • DZ_jaredDZ_jared Posts: 1,316
    edited December 1969

Jabba101 said:
    I might as well cross-post this here too, using Stonemason's new Desert Outpost. I would normally use stronger depth-of-field to give more depth, but I was keen to see how the scene prop looks.

Unwelcome Guests...

Jabba, I hope you are planning on entering this for week 1's Artist Festival render, if you haven't already. I honestly can't remember. I know I've seen it in another thread, but I'm too lazy to go hunting right now.

• JabbaJabba Posts: 1,458
    edited December 1969

cheers, I've just put it in there :)

edited December 1969

HAHAH! Funny.

I am sure even He gets an upset stomach at times.
  • dgtrekkerdgtrekker Posts: 1
    edited September 2013

I'm just starting to get into Daz, so far I have been bouncing between playing with Star Wars and Star Trek, this is my latest attempt.

photo AsteroidField.jpg

Post edited by dgtrekker on
  • JastamosJastamos Posts: 97
    edited September 2013

Some of my lasts renders. Hope you like it.

smurfette.jpg
    1200 x 1600 - 457K
    navi.jpg
    900 x 1200 - 502K
    Dawn0.jpg
    900 x 1200 - 290K
    cosplayer.jpg
    900 x 1200 - 276K
    Post edited by Jastamos on
  • prostiidepewebprostiidepeweb Posts: 2
    edited December 1969

I'm looking for a morph of princess Leia for V4 with little succes. It was one of the works of the late creator Werts. Maybe anyone still have it on a corner of his drive?

If you have a Paypal account I can make it worthy of your time (maybe 10 bucks?).

That's the one I'm looking for. Leia

or http://poserfreestuff.zenryokuhp.com/detail/aglwb3Nlcml0ZW1yEgsSCUZyZWVTdHVmZhjz38ABDA.html

Thanks a ton, G.

cf.jpg
    500 x 310 - 220K
  • Noved1Noved1 Posts: 160
    edited September 2013

i made two star wars renders. might as well show them!

sth.jpg
    1210 x 548 - 384K
    ahsoka222jpg22.jpg
    1210 x 538 - 138K
    Post edited by Noved1 on
  • RiggswolfeRiggswolfe Posts: 899
    edited December 1969

Alright, time for me to show my latest Star Wars render as well.

Jedi_girl_remastered.jpg
    826 x 941 - 269K
  • Rogue7Rogue7 Posts: 121
    edited December 1969

Very nice :) Noved123 & Riggswolfe very nice indeed

Noved, what armour is that in pic #2?

edited September 2013

Growing up

milgirl.jpg
    900 x 1200 - 438K
    as2.jpg
    900 x 1200 - 333K
    Post edited by Jastamos on
  • Noved1Noved1 Posts: 160
    edited December 1969

wow! nice job Jastamos would you mind linking me too, or sending me the materials and props used to make that ashoka lookalike? because obliviously yours is superior to mine.

• TheWheelManTheWheelMan Posts: 1,014
    edited December 1969

I really didn't create this as a Star Wars artwork, but it clearly is Star Wars inspired (along with a tiny bit of Lord of the Rings, as you'll see by the title), so I thought I'd share.

Title: You Shall Not Pass

You-Shall-Not-Pass-illustration.jpg
    2000 x 1250 - 120K
  • prostiidepewebprostiidepeweb Posts: 2
    edited December 1969

Thanks guys, problem solved. You are a great bunch. Wish you all the best.

• MotoTsumeMotoTsume Posts: 520
    edited December 1969

Inbound

milfal1sml.jpg
    1500 x 864 - 177K
    edited December 1969

Just for fun.

wallpaper.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 504K
  • Rogue7Rogue7 Posts: 121
    edited December 1969

Playing around with Space Base and taking a paint idea from the prequel trilogy....

Ice-One_03.png
    1680 x 1050 - 3M
    edited December 1969

Very nice. I like it!

Jastamos said:
    Some of my lasts renders. Hope you like it.
    edited December 1969

Thanks for showing them!

noved123 said:
    i made two star wars renders. might as well show them!
    edited December 1969

Love it!
    quote author="Riggswolfe" date="1380512040"]Alright, time for me to show my latest Star Wars render as well.

edited December 1969

Very nice! Love the LS effect.

I really didn't create this as a Star Wars artwork, but it clearly is Star Wars inspired (along with a tiny bit of Lord of the Rings, as you'll see by the title), so I thought I'd share.

Title: You Shall Not Pass

edited December 1969

Very nice

MotoTsume said:
    Inbound

edited December 1969

And it IS fun!

Jastamos said:
    Just for fun.
    edited December 1969

Gold Leader to Rogue7- I Like it!

Rogue7 said:
    Playing around with Space Base and taking a paint idea from the prequel trilogy....
    edited December 1969

Here's an oldie from awhile back.

DarthMaul2DarkCloakvsTwilekLayers.jpg
    1152 x 736 - 124K
  • rdudarduda Posts: 579
    edited December 1969

Look for this on Christmas morning under your trees (or such)!

04.jpg
    902 x 702 - 201K
    03.jpg
    902 x 702 - 196K
    02.jpg
    902 x 702 - 213K
    01.jpg
    902 x 702 - 216K