Star Wars Renders 2013 +

145791029

Comments

  • JabbaJabba Posts: 1,196
    edited December 1969

    PDSmith said:
    The Latest hint into the next movie.

    Doesn't tell much but it's a start.

    Star Wars - The Force Awakens Trailer.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plwVRYEQG_I



    Nice effort... it's a fan compilation mock-up, not the real thing
  • PDSmithPDSmith Posts: 659
    edited December 1969

    Dang it! I'm usually careful about this sort of thing. I heard Padme's voice the second time around...she's dead. Well fool me once....not gonna happen again.

  • CyberDogCyberDog Posts: 232
    edited December 1969

    A local news channel by me posted a link to that same video. They still have not admitted that they were fooled.

  • FirstBastionFirstBastion Posts: 4,133
    edited November 2014

    Posted in the last couple hours, after JJ ABrams leaked note, this appears to be an official new trailer for The Force Awakens

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erLk59H86ww

    forceawakens.jpg
    641 x 352 - 49K
    Post edited by FirstBastion on
  • nDelphinDelphi Posts: 1,666
    edited November 2014

    Posted in the last couple hours, after JJ ABrams leaked note, this appears to be an official new trailer for The Force Awakens

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erLk59H86ww

    I just saw it. Looks awesome. I got a feeling that it might just be on par, quality-wise, with the original three movies. Well, I can hope that it is.

    That seemed like a YT-1300 and not the Falcon. Did the YT-1300 light freighter have a rectangular radar dish?

    Update: I forgot that the Falcon lost its radar dish inside the Deathstar during the bombing run to destroy the reactor.

    Post edited by nDelphi on
  • PDSmithPDSmith Posts: 659
    edited December 1969

    that one is official. I went over to Star Wars.com and saw the same.

  • rdudarduda Posts: 523
    edited December 1969

    nDelphi said:
    Posted in the last couple hours, after JJ ABrams leaked note, this appears to be an official new trailer for The Force Awakens

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erLk59H86ww

    I just saw it. Looks awesome. I got a feeling that it might just be on par, quality-wise, with the original three movies. Well, I can hope that it is.

    That seemed like a YT-1300 and not the Falcon. Did the YT-1300 light freighter have a rectangular radar dish?

    Update: I forgot that the Falcon lost its radar dish inside the Deathstar during the bombing run to destroy the reactor.
    Falcon lost its original radar dish at the battle of Endor. Yes I'm that geekie.

  • rdudarduda Posts: 523
    edited December 1969

    Rduda said:
    nDelphi said:
    Posted in the last couple hours, after JJ ABrams leaked note, this appears to be an official new trailer for The Force Awakens

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erLk59H86ww

    I just saw it. Looks awesome. I got a feeling that it might just be on par, quality-wise, with the original three movies. Well, I can hope that it is.

    That seemed like a YT-1300 and not the Falcon. Did the YT-1300 light freighter have a rectangular radar dish?

    Update: I forgot that the Falcon lost its radar dish inside the Deathstar during the bombing run to destroy the reactor.


    Falcon lost its original radar dish at the battle of Endor. Yes I'm that geekie.

    Oops saw your update

  • shadowhawk1shadowhawk1 Posts: 1,665
    edited December 1969

    Rduda said:
    Rduda said:
    nDelphi said:
    Posted in the last couple hours, after JJ ABrams leaked note, this appears to be an official new trailer for The Force Awakens

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erLk59H86ww

    I just saw it. Looks awesome. I got a feeling that it might just be on par, quality-wise, with the original three movies. Well, I can hope that it is.

    That seemed like a YT-1300 and not the Falcon. Did the YT-1300 light freighter have a rectangular radar dish?

    Update: I forgot that the Falcon lost its radar dish inside the Deathstar during the bombing run to destroy the reactor.


    Falcon lost its original radar dish at the battle of Endor. Yes I'm that geekie.

    Oops saw your update

    Yeah you need a low profile dish when flying through those pesky Death Stars!

  • JastamosJastamos Posts: 38
    edited November 2014

    Waiting for ep. VII
    Red/Cyan glasses are needed. Please view at full size.

    sw3d0.jpg
    1919 x 1080 - 283K
    Post edited by Jastamos on
  • nDelphinDelphi Posts: 1,666
    edited December 1969

    I couldn't stop laughing with this guy. You guys should take a look.

    Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens Official Teaser Trailer REACTION!!!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFKDbIyqOjg

  • FirstBastionFirstBastion Posts: 4,133
    edited December 1969

    nDelphi said:
    I couldn't stop laughing with this guy. You guys should take a look.

    Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens Official Teaser Trailer REACTION!!!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFKDbIyqOjg

    His wookie voice came across as particualrly accurate.

    I followed a couple links, and came across this. BATMAN vs VADER a surprisingly good fanmade crossover.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=nj23dwWHukY

  • JastamosJastamos Posts: 38
    edited December 1969

    More 3D fun.

    falcon06.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 311K
  • LycanthropeXLycanthropeX Posts: 2,286
    edited December 1969

    love the anaglyph 3D images, those are kool

  • JastamosJastamos Posts: 38
    edited December 2014

    Use the force.

    trench1.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 310K
    Post edited by Jastamos on
  • ZilvergrafixZilvergrafix Posts: 665
    edited December 1969

    female C3po and R2D2

    rnd-011.jpg
    1114 x 1080 - 800K
  • ZarconDeeGrissomZarconDeeGrissom Posts: 5,131
    edited December 2014

    nice render zilvergrafix. that metal surface looks really good.

    Dare I say, she could pass as an alternate version of the Bicentennial man female bot. Very well done.

    Post edited by ZarconDeeGrissom on
  • LycanthropeXLycanthropeX Posts: 2,286
    edited December 1969

    R2 needs bigger boobs :D

  • JastamosJastamos Posts: 38
    edited December 1969

    some poser stuff

    dark.jpg
    900 x 1200 - 501K
    surrender.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 497K
  • JastamosJastamos Posts: 38
    edited December 1969

    Horse wars.

    H-vader.jpg
    900 x 1080 - 386K
    H-Luke.jpg
    900 x 1080 - 506K
    H-Leia.jpg
    900 x 1080 - 365K
    H-han.jpg
    900 x 1080 - 494K
    H-Fett.jpg
    900 x 1080 - 436K
  • MattymanxMattymanx Posts: 5,246
    edited December 1969

    female C3po and R2D2

    Thats really cute.

  • scathascatha Posts: 756
    edited December 2014

    Work in progress, but am not sure if I'll be able to finish it, since my graphics unit is quite dead and am modelling this one a linux based dual core...

    So if anyone is willing to help out with the rigging of doors, landing gear and texturing, I'd be grateful.

    :)

    The tricky part is going to be to create an interior for this ...

    00_spaceship.png
    1440 x 900 - 272K
    Post edited by scatha on
  • scathascatha Posts: 756
    edited December 1969

    Slight update here

    I just ordered my new unit:
    3.5 Ghz hexacore AMD FX-6350
    16Gb ram
    radeon 6670 2Gb graphics

    along with a 24 inch HDMI screen

    :)

  • aldemps_65d152c25faldemps_65d152c25f Posts: 157
    edited December 1969

    Just messing about

    15-02-08_scruffy_nerfherder.jpg
    796 x 1050 - 714K
    15-02-08_rebel_princess.jpg
    796 x 1050 - 978K
  • aldemps_65d152c25faldemps_65d152c25f Posts: 157
    edited December 1969

    Just messing about again.

    15-02-12_rebel_heroes.jpg
    796 x 1050 - 894K
    15-02-12_farmboy.jpg
    796 x 1050 - 972K
  • RawArtRawArt Posts: 4,014
    edited December 1969

    I little head surgery and DZFire's "Nails" makes a pretty cool Battle Droid.

    Rawn

    droidshot1.jpg
    768 x 768 - 204K
  • LycanthropeXLycanthropeX Posts: 2,286
    edited December 1969

    RawArt said:
    I little head surgery and DZFire's "Nails" makes a pretty cool Battle Droid.

    Rawn

    hey, aren't those the droids i was looking for?

  • RawArtRawArt Posts: 4,014
    edited December 1969

    RawArt said:
    I little head surgery and DZFire's "Nails" makes a pretty cool Battle Droid.

    Rawn

    hey, aren't those the droids i was looking for?

    These are not the droids you are looking for *waves fingers in frnt of face*


    ;)

  • LycanthropeXLycanthropeX Posts: 2,286
    edited December 1969

    RawArt said:
    RawArt said:
    I little head surgery and DZFire's "Nails" makes a pretty cool Battle Droid.

    Rawn

    hey, aren't those the droids i was looking for?

    These are not the droids you are looking for *waves fingers in frnt of face*


    ;)

    Obi-Rawn-Kenobi

  • RawArtRawArt Posts: 4,014
    edited December 1969

    RawArt said:

    These are not the droids you are looking for *waves fingers in frnt of face*


    ;)

    Obi-Rawn-Kenobi


    Ohhh...I like that ...I can work with that :)

Sign In or Register to comment.