I removed my viewport and can't get it back to where it was

I accidentaly closed the viewport tab and when I open it it appears as a floating window while the part of the Studio where it was is a big grey box. I can not move it to any side there to dock it in the Studio.

While trying I also removed my parameters tab what was on the right side of the viewport and is now floating too. How can I fix my settings again?

Comments

• If you drag by the top bar/hnadle of the frame, rather than by the tab, you should see a line in the highlight colour when it's ready to dock - unless Docking/Undocking is locked in Window>Workspace. Dragging by the tab is for adding to an existing tab group. In this case it might be quicker to use Window>Workspace>Select Layout to reload the whole thing.

• ArtAngelArtAngel Posts: 1,514

Thank God for Richard because all I got is: I love your title and it could have been a country song.

• Unfortunately I never saw that light bar. I know that behaviour from other programs when you dock things but I couldn't find it here. The gray area was just not responding. Tried all corners of the window. The only place where I could dock the viewport was moving it by handle and docking it in the right side bar where the content tap sits.

I solved it however myself by switching workplace layout to a stock preset but had to build everything new because I didn't save my layout to a custom preset.