Help! Can't find AniMate plug-in

ShadowBox24ShadowBox24 Posts: 184
edited December 2018 in Daz Studio Discussion

Hi everyone,

I cant seem to find my Animate plugin for DS4.10........has Animate been dicontinued??  or do I have to download plugin from DAZ site.

Many thanks 

B

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on

Comments

• AniMate as opposed to AniMate 2?

• Hi Dazians,

I finally have the chance of relearning and playing around with the new and improved DAZ3D 4.10 - which I love.  Totally love the iray render quality which is stunning!

My main problem is i seem to have lost my Animate plugin.  The plugin is NOT listed in the plugin folder (prog file) only Animate 2 is listed.  I stayed away for severals years while Daz sorted out the the upgrades etc.  Finally D/L software last month and have been studying my way around software again. 

The DS3 Animate plugin was listed and used on my ole dead computer, am i doing something wrong?? or do i have to download Animate plugin again?   

Many thanks in advance.

B

• Hi Richard, 

Its AniMate. 

I have re-flag this problem in Daz Software forum - sorry

• ProPoseProPose Posts: 520
    edited December 2018

As far as I know DS3 Animator is for DS3.  It was never updated for DS4.xx

If you want similar or better functionality then I suggest KeyMate and GraphMate which works with AniMate2. 

Post edited by ProPose on
  • Merged threads and moved to the Daz Studio Discussion forum since it wasn't an offer of a freebie (sorry for not noticing it was misplaced initially).