Sade's Thread [Commercial]

SadeSade Posts: 883
edited November 2018 in Daz PA Commercial Products

Hello, i does not plan to make allways threads to my products, but i am happy to any feedback, question, so i started this thread.

2048 Cyberpunk Outfit is a co work with Cichy3d, and "us" (what means Moonscape Graphics, my partner, and me).

I cant say too much, this is a futuristic outfit, and i have to tell, i could not just stop after 4 set. Sorry about it :) (no, i doesn't, i enjoyed every single moment).

Not just the model, but few of baked normal was Cichy3d too, so its co-work in many level. :)

Any feedback is more than welcome. I really wants be better, so if you point the weak points, or what you miss, i will not make drama, but i will able to learn from it

Thank you for visiting this little forum :)

Post edited by Chohole on

Comments

• DamselDamsel Posts: 374

Nice!

• SadeSade Posts: 883

thank you :)

Now im working on our silk shader pack 2 promos :3

• PaintboxPaintbox Posts: 1,633

What a beautiful render and attention to detail. It does look a lot like silk.

Thank you! cant wait Moonscape Graphics's promos too :)

• alexhcowleyalexhcowley Posts: 2,309

A very impressive product. I will await further developments with interest.

Cheers,

Alex.

thank you!

Here is another preview

edited November 2018

[RELEASED]

Alexa Outfit Textures:

https://www.daz3d.com/dforce-alexa-outfit-textures

Post edited by Sade on

[RELEASED] dforce Fleet Commander outfit + Textures

• LintonLinton Posts: 541
    edited November 2018

Purchased the Commander outfit and the texture pack today, downloading it now. Thanks for this!

Post edited by Linton on

Linton: i hope you will like it!

if you have any comments, suggessions, are more than welcome <3

(about texture part, of course :))

have a wonderful day!

[RELEASED]

Kimono Outfit

And Texture Expansion:

• alexhcowleyalexhcowley Posts: 2,309
    sade said:

[RELEASED]

Kimono Outfit

And Texture Expansion:

These textures are a work of art!

Cheers,

Alex.

Thank you, im happy you like it. I really enjoyed to make them.

I made 2 japanese, 1 chinese, and 3 fantasy.

The first from expansion is the japanese, its traditional tsukesage (the pattern is assimetrical on opposite side sleeves). The other japanese was not accepted, but i will show the preview, its tomesode with family mon (this is the most traditional).

The chinese hanfus have different sewing pattern, so i just make a dragon, and the "noble" purple color (And gold).

The rest of with the main symbols for me: kois, cranes, and dragon :)

I hope i made the item more interesting with some background story :)

• frankrblowfrankrblow Posts: 2,052
    edited November 2018

What a pity the tomesode was rejected sad as it looks lovely. Even without it, the set is beautiful. Thank you!

Kimono-Dragon.png
    800 x 1294 - 982K
    Post edited by frankrblow on

<3 i am happy you like it!

• sade said:

[RELEASED] dforce Fleet Commander outfit + Textures

So I have LITERALLY been waiting for YEARS for this.  It's exactly what I've been needing... EXCEPT!!!  Where's the G8 Female version?  I mean, I know that in theory, you can fit the outfit to a female figure, but with varying degrees of success. I've found that some figures take the outfit very well... others not so much.  I've already bought (and am extremely happy with) the G8 Male... you should make a G8 Female version with a few add-ons like a uniform skit variant or something like that.wouldoudl DEFINITELY buy that as well. 

sade said:

So I have LITERALLY been waiting for YEARS for this.  It's exactly what I've been needing... EXCEPT!!!  Where's the G8 Female version?  I mean, I know that in theory, you can fit the outfit to a female figure, but with varying degrees of success. I've found that some figures take the outfit very well... others not so much.  I've already bought (and am extremely happy with) the G8 Male... you should make a G8 Female version with a few add-ons like a uniform skit variant or something like that.wouldoudl DEFINITELY buy that as well. 

It's daz original, i just made the textures. i am sadly not a modeller. however i found similar https://www.daz3d.com/space-explorer-uniform-for-genesis-8-female-s by Cichy3d (he is awesome!), and Shox design.

Also i checked its fit nicely to g8female too!

• For the most part, it does.  There is definitely little to no breakage which is great!  But the shoulders and the breast interpolation is off which is why I want a dedicated outfit for G8 Female... plus I want to put a few of my characters into skirts (which I can do anyway as I can just take an existing model and just retexture it for my own need... but then that's money that I wouldn't be spending on you wonderful artists! :D )

I actually do have the explorer set by Cichy and it's not a bad suit... but there are some interpolation issues (even with G8) that make them really hard to use.  What's more, the formality of Fleet commander uniform is a massive part of the appeal.  While I like the explore set, it is a little bit more casual.  

What I really don't understand is why so many artists will make these AMAZING uniforms but only include one gender.  Fleet Commander, for example, the Lt Synergy outfit for Genesis 3 was AMAZING but it was only available for Female characters and there was no male equivalent. Time soldier outfit was another really good one for G8 Male... it didn't fit well on the female characters.  The Admiral Uniform was a great fit for G3 female (and even included a spiffy hat) but there wasn't a male version so there were a few fitting issues, especially in the shoulders.  Of course... we haven't even talked about footware yet :D

I enclosed a few test renders I did for some of the characters I am working on. 

Caliban.jpg
    1080 x 1080 - 325K
    Giovanna.jpg
    1300 x 1300 - 399K
    Judah.jpg
    1300 x 1300 - 443K
    Kimberly.jpg
    1300 x 1300 - 413K
    St John.jpg
    1920 x 1920 - 961K

I cant promise nothing, but i make some "make a female scifi uniform" bug in few modeller's ears :)  (probably i found a nice modeller guy, who make my ideas into daz, what would be awesome :))

however did you try giovanna dforced? i dont feel right her breast part right.

[RELEASED] JASMIN OUTFIT TEXTURES

more images and previews in my shop :)

• nicsttnicstt Posts: 11,714

Amazing textures. Realy outstanding.

<3 Thank you, i really enjoyed work on these, i could not stop at five. :)

• I did... and I agree.  That's about as close as I was able to get though

sade said:

I cant promise nothing, but i make some "make a female scifi uniform" bug in few modeller's ears :)  (probably i found a nice modeller guy, who make my ideas into daz, what would be awesome :))

however did you try giovanna dforced? i dont feel right her breast part right.

[RELEASED] Male kimono Outfit

[RELEASED ] Kimono Textures

[RELEASED] Hanfu Outfit

[RELEASED] Hanfu Textures

Comments and suggessions, as allways, more than welcome :)

[Released] Unisex Jewelry

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,049

Does Unisex Jewelry have any movement morphs to adjust the necklaces? I don't see any listed on the product page. I see in the main promo, the longest necklace is poking through the man's shirt. So it looks like adjustment morphs would be helpful.

hullo, i makes only textures. but i made a screenshot, what i found, probably you ask this. No adjustments for characters, just "general".

Hope it helped :)

Sade

01.jpg
    1077 x 649 - 260K
  • barbultbarbult Posts: 23,049
    sade said:

hullo, i makes only textures. but i made a screenshot, what i found, probably you ask this. No adjustments for characters, just "general".

Hope it helped :)

Sade

Yes, that is exactly the information I was looking for. Thank you.

Anytime :) Have a wonderful weekend!

edited December 2018

[RELEASED] Symbiont Outfit, and Textures

Comments and Suggessions as allways, Welcome <3

daz3d_symbiont_outfit_for_gen8_male_main.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 326K
    symbiont-outfit-textures-05-daz3d_1.jpg
    1300 x 1000 - 310K
    Post edited by Sade on