Easy Light and Render - Spectrum Studio (Released) [Commercial]

3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,287
edited October 2018 in Daz PA Commercial Products

The very first product by the brand new PA, Llynara, has been release! Llynara and I have teamed up to bring you Easy Light and Render - Spectrum Studio!

Tired of looking for the right lighting for your scenes? Looking for render settings that marry render quality with render speed? Tired of spending so much time flipping between different tabs to set up your scene's lighting and render settings? Or just looking for more variety for your scenes? Well Llynara and I have created something special - the fast and easy lighting and render solution for your Iray rendering needs: Easy Light and Render.

Easy Light and Render - Spectrum Studio provides a wide variety of light with 18 HDRIs that range from subtle natural lighting, to highly dramatic lighting, to fun artistic light, and nearly everything in between. Also included in this robust product are 19 Ready To Render Scenes, 17 props, 24 Poses (for both Genesis 3 and Genesis 8), quick load Cameras, Spotlights, Scene Size presets, Dome Orientation settings, Scene Brightness settings, Tone Mapping settings, Bloom settings, Vignettes settings, and a wide variety of quick and easy scene and render adjustment settings. No more bouncing between different tabs and different products to set up your scenes' light and render settings - Easy Light and Render has everything you need to light and adjust your scene's settings in one convenient place!

The included Ready to Render Scenes come with carefully adjusted render settings, HDR settings, props, cameras, and carefully pre-posed figures. Just load your favorite character's shapes and textures to the pre-posed characters and render. Or further customize the scenes by adding more characters or your favorite props.

Easy Light and Render - Spectrum Studio was created with a focus on fast and easy scene setup and rendering. Less time spent adjusting your scenes' lighting, render settings, and scene settings means more time for the fun stuff. And we're all about the fun! :)

We're happy to announce that Easy Light and Render - Spectrum Studio has been released and we hope that it's a product you'll come to rely on for your quick and easy "go-to" lighting and render needs! This is a fun product that is chalk full of settings, props, poses, and lighting solutions for your scenes! 

Happy Rendering! :)

Post edited by 3Diva on

Comments

• LlynaraLlynara Posts: 4,770
    edited October 2018

Working on this was a blast! I think you'll really enjoy all the neat ways you can tweak your render and light settings with this product. And the props Diva made are really cool! My favorite are the floor candles and the swing. The Ready to Render scenes are packed with goodies and the poses work on both G3 and G8 figures. We hope you like it! 

Post edited by Llynara on
  • evacynevacyn Posts: 958
    Awesome - can't wait :)
  • 3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,287

I fairly frequently get asked about what lighting I use in my images - so this product contains the HDRIs and the light and render settings that I use in the vast majority of my renders. 

Llynara and I really tried to go above and beyond with this product to give you as much bang for your buck as we can. So I hope you guys like all the stuff we added to the product. :)

Here are a couple of the Bonus Ready to Render scenes (the Bonus scenes use slightly modified versions of the "base" Genesis 8 Female poses - where as the 18 other Ready To Render scenes come with great custom poses created by Llynara).

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548

I'm a sucker for a good light or pose set.  Best of both worlds!  Congrats guys this looks awesome!

I'm a sucker for a good light or pose set.  Best of both worlds!  Congrats guys this looks awesome!

haha Thank you! :D And yeah, we kind of made a Light product, a Pose product, a Ready to Render Scenes product, and a Props product all in one. :D

I hope you like it, Sonja! :)

It's here! I hope that some of you guys that get it post renders with the product! I'd love to see!

edited October 2018

Here's a render of Constanza using the settings: "Render Settings from Scene Q" (found in the "Ready to Render Scenes" folder).

Post edited by 3Diva on
  • FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,552

Nice work you two! I just picked it up!

edited October 2018

Nice work you two! I just picked it up!

Thank you! :D I hope you like it. This was a fun product to put together and Llynara and I really crammed it full of helpful stuff, imo. :)

Post edited by 3Diva on
  • ALLIEKATBLUEALLIEKATBLUE Posts: 2,959
    Got this yesterday. Can never have too many light sets
  • RAMWolffRAMWolff Posts: 10,146

In my cart.... always looking for good lighting and fast setup's for promos! Thanks you two!  

edited October 2018

Didn't play too much just added the hdr to a scene I was working on.

rachael 2.png
    936 x 901 - 862K
    Post edited by ALLIEKATBLUE on

Looks great, Allie! That's one of my favorite HDRs. Been using that one a lot lately.

• NathNath Posts: 2,713

This set is going to make me so lazy with lighting.... LOL love it!

Corin 02.png
    1000 x 1300 - 1023K

Didn't play too much just added the hdr to a scene I was working on.

Oh that's really pretty! :) Such a cute character and dress! Lovely render!

I agree with Llynara, that's one of my favorite HDRs as well. I was a little hesitant to make some of those bright vibrantly colored HDRs for this product - but since I had included some with more natural light, I figured that making a few that are kind of funky with colorful light would be ok. :)  I'm glad I did because those can be fun to render with I think.

Here's the same HDR with "Scene Settings E" and "HDR Brightness .50":

Feel free to post more renders! I love seeing what you guys are doing with this! 

Nath said:

This set is going to make me so lazy with lighting.... LOL love it!

hahah I love hearing that - as that's the goal, to make things easier on people. :) I'm so glad you like it! 

Beautiful render - it has a classical painting vibe that I really like! 

edited October 2018

Really like the ready to render scenes.  Depending on the figure, it may quite a bit of tweeking but very nice feature to be included in a very nice light set.

She does look like she's sitting on some kind of sci fi toilet the more I look at it though.
    ORI.png
    1000 x 1300 - 957K
    Post edited by ALLIEKATBLUE on
  • Congrats to both of you on a great looking product release.

This looks like another light set that's a must have, one can never have to many light sets to choose from.

Had to wishlist it for now ,since I chose to get the altern8 for Girl 8 instead.

edited October 2018

Thanks guys. :) Hopefully you all find the product helpful. (I'm sorry I can't respond more, I'm in the middle of moving and things are CRAZY busy here! heheh)

Post edited by 3Diva on
  • Carola OCarola O Posts: 3,823

Like Ferretmania I too, had to wishlist this lovely product. But hopefully I be able to pick it up soon, it looks like it could be real fun to play with!

• DkgooseDkgoose Posts: 1,451

Ok, so bought both of these the other day but haven’t really had a chance to post and upload my pics, the picture has Vladimir 8 with the Darker Skined Girl8 Alternate tone and I used one of the vignette lights .

6001FAFF-D682-44E6-833A-A5504739B196.jpeg
    945 x 990 - 282K
  • ArtiniArtini Posts: 8,778
    edited October 2018

I really like included with this set, ready to render scenes - they are so useful and easy to apply with a great variety to them.

These scenes can instantly put you on the right track with lights and render settings.

I wish more vendors would take same time and efforts to create such scenes for their light sets,

instead of just providing nice promos and bare light sets without the explanation, on how to use the lights on their best.

Post edited by Artini on
  • FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,552
    edited October 2018
    Artini said:

I really like included with this set, ready to render scenes - they are so useful and easy to apply with a great variety to them.

These scenes can instantly put you on the right track with lights and render settings.

I wish more vendors would take same time and efforts to create such scenes for their light sets,

instead of just providing nice promos and bare light sets without the explanation, on how to use the lights on their best.

I agree, was just playing with this set and noticed the ready to render scenes and decided to try them out. Very cool idea, nice job ladies!

lighttestgf8.jpg
    1462 x 849 - 877K
    Post edited by FSMCDesigns on
  • IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548
    edited October 2018

These are really beautiful- and super easy to use.  Will be using these a lot.

NOCTURNE.jpg
    738 x 960 - 65K
    Post edited by IceDragonArt on
    edited November 2018

Ooh, these look great! I'm glad you all are enjoying our product! It was a lot of fun to make. 

Here's a promo I did for Kaleya's Forget Me Not dress (Rendo.) ELR made this very quick to set up. I used one of the reader to render scenes without the figure in it, then dropped her in: 

Also used: 

Forget-Me-Not-Llynara.jpg
    2000 x 2000 - 578K
    Post edited by Llynara on

If you missed it, Easy Light Render and Spectrum Studio is on sale again as part of the PC+ catch up sale! 

edited November 2018

Gorgeous renders, you guys! WOW! :D

I absolutely ADORE seeing what you guys are doing with this product! It makes me so happy to see people's renders with it! 

I'm sorry it took me so long to respond here. I'd been without proper internet for a month due to the fires here and trying to get a technician out to wire this old house for internet. We finally got internet and now I'm trying to get caught up on everything. 

I hope you guys keep posting renders - that puts a huge smile on my face to see what you do with my (and now OUR since I work with Llynara a lot now laugh) products!! :D Also feel free to post suggestions and/or requests as I hope that Llynara and I will be able to do a few more light and render products for you guys in the future. I can't promise we'll be able to include everything you guys might want but we're very open to suggestions and feedback. :)

Thank you so much for those that bought Easy Light and Render - Spectrum Studio. I know you guys have a lot of options when it comes to what lighting, HDRI, and render products you purchase so we're thankful for the support when you chose to purchase our products. :) We try and include a lot of extras and bonus goodies as a special thank you. The Ready to Render Scenes are something, in particular, we hope to continue to do in our upcoming ELR products as I've gotten some great feedback from you guys in PMs about how much you like and appreciate those. Feel free to leave more suggestions and feedback, our goal is to make super easy to use and fun products for you guys - so, of course, suggestions are welcome. :)

Post edited by 3Diva on