• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,712

I can watch this stuff all day

• DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,026

Makes me want to render some collisions.  yes

I can watch Lucille Ball highlights.

• DartanbeckDartanbeck Posts: 21,106
    th3Digit said:
    Selina said:

Never seen it and it doesn't come up in Carrara when choosing avi uncompressed - there's no button to 'configure' anything - so where are you launching it from?

well in this case iClone but Carrara, DAZ studio, even Blender does it

it's not the program, its the codec compression for avi in general, uncompressed being one of many options you can choose with arrow on right

I would say its my codec package

"Full Frames" are supposed to be just that, uncompressed full frames. That's why there shouldn't be any options, and when there are, they are greyed out.

I get crap for that all the time, since the 'real' way to do it is to render to sequenced images - that way the choices are wider, better all around. I like Full Frames avi because I can play the things easily on Media Player Classic - even though full, uncompressed frames play a bit sluggishly when my RAM is being burdened.

Diomede said:

Scary?

How about Hammer?  Christopher Lee, Peter Cushing and the gang can star in my horror movie anytime.

I loved those Hammer flicks! Didn't like Hollywood changing the look of werewolves or Wolf Man into something that looked more like a wolf - I loved the old Hammer wolfman look!

My Dad still calls me "WD", which stands for Wolf Dan

edited October 2018

I read somewhere that Hammer and Hollywood had different looks in part because Hammer was remaking early Hollywood films.  The originals had rights to their "look" but not to the stories and characters in the 19th century source material.  I might be misinerpreting what I heard, but it boiled down to the Hollywood producer did not have sole legal rights to Mary Shelley's book Frankenstein or whatever.   The original producer did have rights to the interpretation of the book.  That kind of law has been changed several times so I suspect whatever the rules were back in the 1950s, they have been amended

I don't have cats to contribute to the cat pics.  Howevr, I do like cartoons by Mark Parisi.  He makes a lot of cat cartoons.  See  https://www.offthemark.com/cartoon/animals/cats

Here is one of Mark's cartoons with a Hammer horror flare.

aa04 mar parisi.JPG
    471 x 570 - 58K
    Post edited by Diomede on
    edited October 2018

Ducky @ 6 weeks old

Cletus!!!

Ducky 6wks.jpg
    1560 x 1953 - 3M
    Aww Cletus.jpg
    720 x 960 - 74K
    Post edited by Dartanbeck on

I have no hair

click to play video

lovely furbabies Dart heart

Great video, Wendy!  Very moody, and I love your use of depth of field (or blur, or whatever you used to get the effect you wanted).  I don't see Hansel or Gretal anywhere.  Have to admit, though, that Blake Edwards and Jack Lemon have ruined the mood of such music for me.  In good fun...

• VyusurVyusur Posts: 2,235
    th3Digit said:

I have no hair

click to play video

lovely furbabies Dart heart

This is just a masterpiece, Wendy!

edited October 2018
    Diomede said:

Great video, Wendy!  Very moody, and I love your use of depth of field (or blur, or whatever you used to get the effect you wanted).  I don't see Hansel or Gretal anywhere.  Have to admit, though, that Blake Edwards and Jack Lemon have ruined the mood of such music for me.  In good fun...

and Emmerson Lake and Palmer not exactly ruined it for me yes

I did actually get to play it on a pipe organ once in an empty church, not terribly well

I am the organist for my church, I play a Roland piano patched to two synths, I play simple hymns and choruses

not chorales cheeky

Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on
  • HeadwaxHeadwax Posts: 9,921

lovely dof Wendy - being a bald witch suits you

• SileneUKSileneUK Posts: 1,969
    th3Digit said:
    Diomede said:

I did actually get to play it on a pipe organ once in an empty church, not terribly well

I am the organist for my church, I play a Roland piano patched to two synths, I play simple hymns and choruses

not chorales cheeky

Hammond B3, twin Leslies.... 1966.... I wanted one, dad wouldn't buy (smart man) and he must have thought he was nuts to have paid for 10 years of piano lessons for me. Had to settle for jam sessions in Georgetown at the Crazy Horse on Saturday Afternoons.  The Animals, Three-Dog Night, Young Rascals keyboards all inspired me and I just wanted to play in a band.... then, my  world broke. Yes was way too sophisticated for me...Roundabout did my head in and I couldn't keep up.  Good on you for playing on.  I have now lost my sight-reading ability and can only play what my muscles remember which ain't much!

yes  Silene

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    Steve K said:
    Mistara said:

horror = ladies of crook bak bog

i cant even look at them, so gross, x.x
    blechhhhh

A cavern. In the middle, a caldron boiling. Thunder.
    Enter the three witches.

Double, double, toil and trouble;
    Fire burn, and cauldron bubble.

these crook back boggers arent sexeh like the witches of eastwick or practical magic

http://www.ign.com/wikis/the-witcher-3-wild-hunt/File:Velen_LW_Crones.png

th3Digit said:
    head wax said:

there was a product in the store I bought many years ago - havent used it , waste of money as many purchaes were ;) 

I know about Marvelous designer, most the PA's use it

I want to go the other way

an outfit like this dont look so comfy  lol
    actually ... is not a uber wedgie outfit

https://www.daz3d.com/martian-princess-base

Martian Princess Base in People and Wearables, Clothing and Accessories, Fantasy,  3D Models by Daz 3D

SileneUK said:
    th3Digit said:
    Diomede said:

not chorales cheeky

Hammond B3, twin Leslies.... 1966.... I wanted one, dad wouldn't buy (smart man) and he must have thought he was nuts to have paid for 10 years of piano lessons for me. Had to settle for jam sessions in Georgetown at the Crazy Horse on Saturday Afternoons.  The Animals, Three-Dog Night, Young Rascals keyboards all inspired me and I just wanted to play in a band.... then, my  world broke. Yes was way too sophisticated for me...Roundabout did my head in and I couldn't keep up.  Good on you for playing on.  I have now lost my sight-reading ability and can only play what my muscles remember which ain't much!

yes  

they had a Hammond with a Leslie speaker at the church I used to play at, I was scared of it, it popped and crackled because it had cathode ray tubes and smelt of ozone

I was actually offered a chance to buy it when they closed the church, I chose not to, I am sure some collector would have loved it but I could not afford the costs to service it even, you had to pour oil in it too! 

• Steve KSteve K Posts: 3,179
    Mistara said:
    Steve K said:
    Mistara said:

A cavern. In the middle, a caldron boiling. Thunder.
    Enter the three witches.

Double, double, toil and trouble;
    Fire burn, and cauldron bubble.

these crook back boggers arent sexeh like the witches of eastwick or practical magic

http://www.ign.com/wikis/the-witcher-3-wild-hunt/File:Velen_LW_Crones.png

wink  I don't think of the Macbeth witches as sexy, either:

https://i.imgflip.com/10hkmr.jpg

have yoo backed up your data lately?

hdds blow eventually

edited October 2018

Here is my budgie-pet Kesha. He adores to drink coffee, especially from my cup.

stock-photo-beautiful-playful-green-budgerigar-tasting-coffee-on-a-dinner-table-309773546.jpg
    1500 x 1101 - 406K
    Post edited by Vyusur on
    Vyusur said:

you have your photo on shutterstock cheeky

• SileneUKSileneUK Posts: 1,969

Kesha is making money for Veronika... good move!  yes  Silene

edited October 2018

Beautiful pic, Veronika.

In honor of October, and the various festivals sprouting around town.  In heaven, there is no beer.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ntkC-o52weI

Post edited by Diomede on
  • Bunyip02Bunyip02 Posts: 7,530
    Vyusur said:

Hello Vyusur, have you ever read Swamp ? http://www.swamp.com.au/Bludgerigar_Feature_Cartoon.html

• evilproducerevilproducer Posts: 9,040

Fruit drinks for furries! LOL!

I bought a cake turntable to use for photogrammetry with Zephyr (or another program if I find a better one still)

its all white, needed for masking 

except

it has Betty Crocker on one side in bright red letters!

so all my models will be circled in little Betty Crocker texts!

better see if I can scrape it off or paint over it cheeky

BTW my New York attempt was circled with tiny Google Earth logos

• Bunyip02Bunyip02 Posts: 7,530
    th3Digit said:

I bought a cake turntable to use for photogrammetry with Zephyr (or another program if I find a better one still)

its all white, needed for masking 

except

it has Betty Crocker on one side in bright red letters!

so all my models will be circled in little Betty Crocker texts!

better see if I can scrape it off or paint over it cheeky

What about putting some masking tape over the text ?

Bunyip02 said:
    Vyusur said:

Hello Vyusur, have you ever read Swamp ? http://www.swamp.com.au/Bludgerigar_Feature_Cartoon.html

Nope! I'm not familiar with comics.

catchy tune

edited October 2018

cheeky

7494FF13-B903-4B61-9ADA-2B5338FCCF3D.png
    1536 x 2048 - 742K
    Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on

seeing the monkey now too

This discussion has been closed.