COUPONIA-8 NOT WORKING!!

sapatsapat Posts: 1,735

I have a Corin in my cart which is a new release, and the luminosity light system which is supposed to be 70% off.  Those are the only 2 things in my cart, and when I use the coupon, it tells me it's invalid.

What is going on?  By the time they fix it, the coupon won't be good anymore.  Are ppl putting in tickets for this or has a mod said it's being looked at?  So tired of trying to use a coupon and not having it work.

Comments

• not working for me either

• davesodaveso Posts: 6,363

ITS NOT WORKING for me either .. 

• Second time today a coupon has not worked.

• NovicaNovica Posts: 23,859

Since it came out not too long ago, give it a bit of time. I am keeping the window open with my cart, and if 8 goes off I am then going to put in a screenshot of the cart, will have to pay full price, but  they must honor the advertised prices and refund the difference or credit it. Already did a screenshot of the promo too. 

• dragotxdragotx Posts: 1,134
    Novica said:

Since it came out not too long ago, give it a bit of time. I am keeping the window open with my cart, and if 8 goes off I am then going to put in a screenshot of the cart, will have to pay full price, but  they must honor the advertised prices and refund the difference or credit it. Already did a screenshot of the promo too. 

My problem with that is I need to see what price everything in my cart is going down to before I make the final decision on which ones to get.  

• dragotx said:
    Novica said:

My problem with that is I need to see what price everything in my cart is going down to before I make the final decision on which ones to get.  

Yeah, I want to know if I'm saving enough to make it work my time

edited October 2018
    dragotx said:
    Novica said:

Just take the price to .30  (you're paying 30% of it)   You can take your cart total by .30 or each item by .30 (But be sure and deduct your qualifying item first) 

Post edited by Novica on
  • JazzyBearJazzyBear Posts: 797

Coupon 7 not working either for "new"

• sapatsapat Posts: 1,735

I just sent a ticket.  I told them me and others weren't able to get the coupon to work and if it goes away, I still want the items in my cart, and I want the discount I was supposed to get with the coupon.  I also took a screenshot.  This is bogus.  I guess we can all refuse to participate in the coupon sale, but yeah, who wants to pass up discounts.

COUPONIA-8 not working 6pm CST 101218.JPG
    953 x 424 - 37K
    edited October 2018

Novica said:

I think I'll take a screenshot of the promo as well.  Better safe than sorry.

Post edited by sapat on
  • Matt_CastleMatt_Castle Posts: 2,298
    edited October 2018

I'm also reporting that COUPONIA-7 doesn't work.

I've tried it with several different combinations of items on the freebies list, but I cannot get the coupon to apply with several possible choices of new item (both PC and non PC) or featured special item.

Post edited by Matt_Castle on
  • barbultbarbult Posts: 23,049

Not one coupon that required purchase worked for me all day. Look how much money I saved and Daz lost.

• mwokeemwokee Posts: 1,275
    I think I added the entire daz store in my cart to see if it would work still is invalid....

This is pathetic.  It's not the first time one of their sales hasn't worked, and it won't be the last given their track record.

barbult said:

Not one coupon that required purchase worked for me all day. Look how much money I saved and Daz lost.

crying   But you missed some fantastic deals. If there were any items you wanted, ask for them!  You're too talented not to be able to have more tools! 

• MAC-XMAC-X Posts: 107

Has anyone used the COUPONIA-7 coupon successfully?

No, I can't get it to work either, even with multiple combinations of freebies and qualifying items.

I can't say if anyone has, but I can say I havent been able to.

• Noah LGPNoah LGP Posts: 2,556

Nothing is valid.

• MazhMazh Posts: 475

Does not work for me either

edited October 2018

my cart .. 

coupon8 not working.jpg
    1909 x 725 - 130K
    Post edited by daveso on
  • L'AdairL'Adair Posts: 9,479

What surprises me is I haven't seen a single mod in any of the threads I'm watching. Usually someone comes in and lets us know the issue has been reported, especially in the sales thread. It's like the lights are on but nobody's here!

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,518
    L'Adair said:

What surprises me is I haven't seen a single mod in any of the threads I'm watching. Usually someone comes in and lets us know the issue has been reported, especially in the sales thread. It's like the lights are on but nobody's here!

Was wondering about that as well. I should post some nude images or insult another member to see if they are still around, LOL

• MAC-XMAC-X Posts: 107

OMG this is like the 3 coupon NOT working today... I've not gotten anything that I've wanted to get today becasue the coupons are not working...

edited October 2018
    L'Adair said:

Was wondering about that as well. I should post some nude images or insult another member to see if they are still around, LOL

KSSzDtg.jpg
    231 x 218 - 7K
    Post edited by daveso on
  • L'AdairL'Adair Posts: 9,479
    L'Adair said:

LOL… I vote for the nudes. Then at least there will be something interesting to look at on the site!
    devil

• mwokeemwokee Posts: 1,275
    They're trying real hard not to take my money....
  • L'Adair said:
    L'Adair said:

LOL… I vote for the nudes. Then at least there will be something interesting to look at on the site!
    devil

LOL, Ouch! laugh

SUBMITTED A HELP DESK TICKET

• JazzyBearJazzyBear Posts: 797

I don't wanna take the time to do screen shots and buy for full price and then file a ticket. Although I actually don't have the full price money available to do that anyway.