Comments

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,560
    edited October 2018

Here is pose 10.

promo.jpg
    1000 x 1000 - 772K
    Post edited by Serene Night on
  • Phoenix1966Phoenix1966 Posts: 1,562

I was wondering if I missed something, too (like maybe Boyd was placed into a younger body).

The poses look really natural. Nice work! And thanks again for the grooms' poses.

Thank you.

Nothing cannon, really, A friend suggest how to give them a child, and to mix genetics. I have thought about it a while and hadn't had a chance to play. I don't really have a story planned for them for a child if at all. Boyd and Owen are very busy people, but it may happen, especially since Owen seems to want it.

• Boyd and Owen at the beach (Again). Hah.

Beautiful!! I love your style here- very like a painted illustration.

• More fun with vectors. =-)

So dramatic- wonderful composition too, this would make a great cover for your comic book!

• I really do like those two as well.  A couple of more added to my favs. 

edited October 2018

Dressing Up poses for Michael 8 will be out soon in my freebie pose section here: They are 10 poses for M8, getting dressed.

https://www.renderosity.com/mod/freestuff/?uid=723333

As usual, all my content is free, for commerical use, no attribution required.

Of course it would be fun to see if people do use them so let me know, but only if you feels like it. =-)

screenshot9.jpg
    1000 x 1000 - 776K
    thumb8.jpg
    300 x 350 - 178K

Boyd and Owen at the beach (Again). Hah.

Beautiful!! I love your style here- very like a painted illustration.

Thanks! =-) I worked on creating a painterly style. It works best on images where there is a lot of light!

More fun with vectors. =-)

So dramatic- wonderful composition too, this would make a great cover for your comic book!

Thanks! I think that turned out well too. =-)

I really do like those two as well.  A couple of more added to my favs. 

Thanks! =-)

edited October 2018

Today's outfit Dystopian Ninja is very groovy. Lots of options with this set, and great potential for kitbashing, and includes a little bot! Definitly worth getting after a dry spell of female content.

ninja.png
    1400 x 1600 - 3M
    edited October 2018

Toon Super Spy Outfit   This outfit was on sale today for 5.00 with a qualifying purchase. I passed it over initially because its for a toon that looked like Gru, and I don't render extreme toons, but it fits nicely to G8M. The jacket has super wide collars and doesn't open, so I didn't bother with it,  but the turtleneck underneath is very nice, and I like the length of the sleeves.

I tried, but could not convert the outfit well using the clothing converter. Autofit worked great though. Sometimes that happens for unknown reasons.

superspy.png
    1400 x 1600 - 2M
    superspy2.png
    1400 x 1600 - 2M
  • That does look really good, I love the sweater.

edited October 2018

Yeah I like the sweater too. It has a less bulky look than a lot of sweaters and the cuffs are nice too. The shoes are actually cool too but it looks strange to have no socks and be wearing a bulky winter outfit.

edited October 2018

Okay this is the new dforce H&C Bathrobe for genesis 8 males. I love how nicely it dforces. the textures look nice too. The slippers were from the genesis 3 male robe. I was going to do a comparison render of the previous robe, and this one, but the genesis 3 male robe, looked like it had shoulder pads in it. Really no comparison. This fits better. But the slippers are still useful. I just converted them with clothing converter and copied them into the dforce robe folder for future use.

robe.jpg
    1400 x 1600 - 1M
    edited October 2018

And for the fun, JG's fun fur shaders on the dforce bathrobe. Well, just because....

fuzzy2.png
    1400 x 1600 - 2M
  • barbultbarbult Posts: 23,153

Well, why not! Looks good.

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,929

And for the fun, JG's fun fur shaders on the dforce bathrobe. Well, just because....

There is a funny use for it. I tried using those Fun Furs as dog fur but they don't look good as dog fur they are too much like terry cloth and not like fur. Still I can look at the maps to give me hints at how to make a texture.

I think they look great. I had to subdivide it to get it to look realistic but I think they might make a nice throw or pillow too.wink

edited October 2018

Owen has a strong fondness for Christmas sugar cookies. How Boyd managed to make these gingerbread cookies with an oven with a door that doesn't open, we will never know! However, something tells me they won't last very long.

sugar.jpg
    1800 x 1400 - 2M
    edited October 2018

The Fiends Forever Male figure includes a cute shorts and shirt top which I quite like.

There are two texture expansions by Shana's Soulmate which really look good. I used one here.This is Seashore for Fiends.

Because it is for g2m, I found in some poses the crotch distorted. I'm hoping with the pending G2M Clothing converter, this crotch issue will be resolved.

fiendsforever.jpg
    1400 x 1600 - 1M

I'm sure Boyd is looking forward to a fix, too. Distorted crotches are no fun.

Loved the shader on the robe. Only he could pull off that look!

edited October 2018

The alien's who invade earth have a special interest in Owen. Boyd is using one of Owen's maneuevors to attempt to topple the alien, but it is very strong.

This was an old M4 pose set, I laboriously converted to use for Genesis 8. One thing I had trouble with was the alien's feet. They had to be positioned quite a bit to make contact with the floor in a believable way.

I had to use texture minimizer on this. The alien, plus Boyd's armor made my machine crash twice.

capture2.jpg
    1400 x 1600 - 2M

Whoa! All kinds of action here. Dynamic posing!

• That is very cool, Serene

Whoa! All kinds of action here. Dynamic posing!

thanks. I love a lot of these m4 poses when properly converted.

That is very cool, Serene

hey thanks. smiley

• Really like the angles in the composition and the lighting. And a great rescue/ hero picture!!

Really like the angles in the composition and the lighting. And a great rescue/ hero picture!!

Thanks. Those are my favorite kind of renders.

edited October 2018

These wrestling poses were converted up from Michael 4. I think they turned out really pretty well.

wrestle1.jpg
    1400 x 1600 - 2M
    edited October 2018

On the subject of women's clothing for the men, this set https://www.daz3d.com/hot-football-outfit-for-genesis-3-female-s

Has some great shorts. The product calls them pants, but I see them as shorts. Here I used them in the test render of enchanted jungle backgrounds. Nice product. The fit of the 'shorts' is very good.

jungle.jpg
    1400 x 1600 - 3M

These wrestling poses were converted up from Michael 4. I think they turned out really pretty well.

Love all the points of contact between the figures.