SereneNight's Sci-Fi Fun Thread 2

Comments

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,560

Owen's got a good grip on Boyd but not for long. Boyd as a brain, learns everything when they are linked by chip, so its unlikely that Owen's move will work a second time. then again, maybe it will. Boyd loves to play with Owen, and sometimes it can be great fun to lose.

• ButchButch Posts: 797

On the subject of women's clothing for the men, this set https://www.daz3d.com/hot-football-outfit-for-genesis-3-female-s

Has some great shorts. The product calls them pants, but I see them as shorts. Here I used them in the test render of enchanted jungle backgrounds. Nice product. The fit of the 'shorts' is very good.

Yep, they're nice shorts indeed.  I'm on a strict budget for a few weeks, hopefully they'll go in a sale. 

Yeah the fit is great and there are some useful morphs to tug them lower like here. They recolor well too.

• vwranglervwrangler Posts: 4,813
    Butch said:

On the subject of women's clothing for the men, this set https://www.daz3d.com/hot-football-outfit-for-genesis-3-female-s

Has some great shorts. The product calls them pants, but I see them as shorts. Here I used them in the test render of enchanted jungle backgrounds. Nice product. The fit of the 'shorts' is very good.

Yep, they're nice shorts indeed.  I'm on a strict budget for a few weeks, hopefully they'll go in a sale. 

And now they're on sale ... though you appear to have bought them already.

edited October 2018

Without Boyd, Owen would be a different person. Unable to adjust to civilian life he and his best friend Nate would create their own Merc Troop, and accept government contracts around the globe.

Here, I am testing out Ion's new suit Soldier Soldier X by Ion on Renderhub. This suit is really pretty great, except its all one piece. To hide the glasses you must hide the head in the body part of the suit. No big deal. I also incountered some pokethrough on the fingers, so I hid the fingers.

The vehicle is spartech jumper... Which I also really like.

closeenough.jpg
    1400 x 1600 - 2M
    suit2.jpg
    1400 x 1600 - 2M
    suit.jpg
    1400 x 1600 - 2M
    Post edited by Serene Night on
  • barbultbarbult Posts: 23,136

Very nice!

edited October 2018

Karth's new Manly leggings are really cool. Worth checking out for the morphs and fits. I'm sure you'd like them Butch. =-)

cherry blossom.png
    1400 x 1600 - 2M
    vwrangler said:
    Butch said:

And now they're on sale ... though you appear to have bought them already.

It's all good - I spent my money on other bargains laugh

Karth's new Manly leggings are really cool. Worth checking out for the morphs and fits. I'm sure you'd like them Butch. =-)

I'll check them out, Serene.  I just need to wait until I get paid next. 

edited October 2018

I have to wonder what software DAZ Store is using for their search engine. Is it just my ipad?  When i started typing Span for Spandex shaders, the store's search helpfully suggested... "Spanking sitters" ORLY DAZ? winkThat's all on the store, man, that's not my kink.

Also, if you search for my friend PHX's content, it helpfully suggests products sold  at rendo, and when you click on them, it goes nowhere.

Also, if you search for my friend PHX's content, it helpfully suggests products sold  at rendo, and when you click on them, it goes nowhere.

Well, to be fair, a few of them were sold here, once upon a time.

I got the Karth leggings, primarily because I can use it as a donor rig, of sorts, for those extra morphs.

An interesting outfit in the $9.99 bundle 1 - Goblar for Toon Generations, (I don't have toon).  It fits on G8 but needs a bit of fiddling to stop pokethrough.  I wasn't keen on the cape, but I love the hair!

Goblar on Saul.png
    1000 x 1000 - 1M

That does look good quite dapper even. I shall go check out the bundle.

edited October 2018

That does look good quite dapper even. I shall go check out the bundle.

Or just buy the character with clothes and hair for much less than the bundle, if you don't want any of the other bundle items.
    Post edited by barbult on
  • Phoenix1966Phoenix1966 Posts: 1,562
    vwrangler said:

@vwrangler, It does it for products never sold here. Wishful thinking on the search engine's part maybe? Along with the spanking? cheeky

That suit looks really good on Owen!

vwrangler said:

@vwrangler, It does it for products never sold here. Wishful thinking on the search engine's part maybe? Along with the spanking? cheeky

Huh. That's ... weird. I just did a search for Honorine, and as soon as I got to the I, it filled in the rest of the name (including the Camerounian Elegance part). I wonder if the issue is that people don't remember which products are in which store, and they search here often enough that the store search engine uses that to make predictive text. Only thing I can think of, anyway.

That, plus it has a spanking fetish. (Maybe it figures if it throws that in often enough, someone will make spanking-related ... something.)

Wow two male outfits released in two days. I’m shocked I say. But today’s outfit looks great. I’m going to pick it up.

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548
    edited October 2018

Boyd and Owen at the beach (Again). Hah.

Having just spent three weeks at the beach, I have to say, I don't blame them!  Wish I was still there - minus the hurricane of course. 

I really like the vector style, I think it suits them both very well! Edited to add that I realize this image is not the vector style.

Post edited by IceDragonArt on

This pose set was made by my friend Phoenix1966 for the Dark Raven Bike... for V4. It excellent after all this time. Don't worry, no frenchies were hurt in the creation of this picture.

Good lord he is good looking.  I mean, he is always good looking but wow!

You definitely have a gift for posing.  And I appreciate your sharing that gift with the rest of us!

My deviantart friend mysticartdesign did a great job gender bending the navy girl outfit. Check it out here. Love how his tennis shoes match.laughhttps://www.deviantart.com/mysticartdesign/art/Sexy-Sailor-768555475

@icedragon art. Glad you like the poses and Mr. Boyd. Thanks so much for your kind words.  =-)

edited October 2018

On the topic of female outfits for men, this set released today looks better on the men, I think! Futura Outfit for Genesis 8 Females

https://www.daz3d.com/futura-outfit-for-genesis-8-females

Futura.png
    1400 x 1600 - 2M
    edited October 2018

Another great outfit: Dforce Urban Casual Outfit :  https://www.daz3d.com/dforce-urban-casual-outfit-for-genesis-8-male

Sweatsuit.png
    1400 x 1600 - 3M
    edited October 2018
    knickerbocker.png
    1400 x 1600 - 2M
  • Phoenix1966Phoenix1966 Posts: 1,562

On the topic of female outfits for men, this set released today looks better on the men, I think! Futura Outfit for Genesis 8 Females

https://www.daz3d.com/futura-outfit-for-genesis-8-females

Well, it looks better on your men for sure!

Thanks for showing all the new men's (and women's) outfits.

edited October 2018

No problem. I think its great to have multiple male outfits in a row. That almost never happens. =-)

• KarthKarth Posts: 709

Thanks for sharing your art  !

Great to see someone is doing Artwork with males :-)

• Griffin AvidGriffin Avid Posts: 3,755

Actually I was curious about how the pants look without the boots.

Actually I was curious about how the pants look without the boots.

I’ll check but it will be tonight since heading off to work in a few. If anyone else has the product please post an image.

Karth said:

Thanks for sharing your art  !

Great to see someone is doing Artwork with males :-)

Hah yes that’s pretty much all we do in this thread.... wink