I got it because of a tree Complaint Thread

Comments

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,063
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    did i post this one already?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqiH7IYdoCM

mark ruffalo on late late show. tee hee my belly hurts from laughing, when they start talking about pig personalities. and the goat named goatee.

Is that English TV?

Craig is on late nights right here in the states. He's a funny guy. The first time I saw him was on the Drew Carey show.

Dana

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,514
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    I want this... BIG FAT Buritto with all the fixings, re-fried beans, spanish rice, taco seasoned beef, chopped onion, diced jalapeno, diced tomato, with taco sauce wrapped up warm and tight, smothered in cheese sauce and a big glob of guacamole and sour cream.

This is what I'm getting... Manwich wrapped in a soft taco sized tortilla, and a side of spanish rice. YUM.

...you mean the stuff that comes from a can?

...ouch. :shut:

• ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    The cockroaches have escaped from the Stupid Thread.

Hehe waiting for another unhappy customer :lol:

edited December 1969

DanaTA said:
    ps1borg said:

mark ruffalo on late late show. tee hee my belly hurts from laughing, when they start talking about pig personalities. and the goat named goatee.

Is that English TV?

Craig is on late nights right here in the states. He's a funny guy. The first time I saw him was on the Drew Carey show.

Dana

Doesn't seem to be on TV here

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    DanaTA said:
    ps1borg said:

Is that English TV?

Dana

Craig Ferguson is originally from Scotland, his show is in California. tee hee nathan fillion was wearing a leather kilt on an episode.

edited August 2013

...test

...cool finallycan post from the workstation without being sent to my account page (rolled back to FF19)

Still can't see the smilies though.

Post edited by kyoto kid on
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    DanaTA said:
    ps1borg said:

Is that English TV?

Dana

It's on CBS at 12:35 am eastern time. But you aren't here. By "the states" I meant the United States. The name of it is The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson. In Australia, check the schedule on Eleven. look here. ;-)

Dana

edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:
    ...test

...cool finallycan post from the workstation without being sent to my account page (rolled back to FF19)

Still can't see the smilies though.

Congratulations!

Dana

edited December 1969

DanaTA said:
    ps1borg said:
    DanaTA said:
    ps1borg said:

Is that English TV?

Dana

It's on CBS at 12:35 am eastern time. But you aren't here. By "the states" I meant the United States. The name of it is The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson. In Australia, check the schedule on Eleven. look here. ;-)

Dana

OK TY that's channel 131 for me

edited December 1969

Didn't drop enough red out, looks vaguely underwater-ish to my eye :lol:

153.jpg
    1500 x 628 - 57K
    edited August 2013

Poser update fixed the dead pixels rendered in the topmost and leftmost scanlines yay wuz driving me crazy ;)

Post edited by ps1borg on
    edited August 2013

...never mind, for a moment I could actually see smilies but then discovered I was logged out at the time.

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:

I don't know...underwater seems to have more green in it. This looks like a brightly moonlit sky is shining in, not moonlight itself, but the blue sky lit up by a full moon.

Dana

edited August 2013

Kyoto Kid said:
    ...never mind, for a moment I could actually see smilies but then discovered I was logged out at the time.

That's just really weird. I see them either way. In fact, sometimes I don't realize I'm logged out until I try to post and only see the Profile button.

Dana

Post edited by DanaTA on
  • JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited August 2013

Kyoto Kid said:
    Jaderail said:
    I want this... BIG FAT Buritto with all the fixings, re-fried beans, spanish rice, taco seasoned beef, chopped onion, diced jalapeno, diced tomato, with taco sauce wrapped up warm and tight, smothered in cheese sauce and a big glob of guacamole and sour cream.

This is what I'm getting... Manwich wrapped in a soft taco sized tortilla, and a side of spanish rice. YUM.

...you mean the stuff that comes from a can?

...ouch. :shut:Yes, isn't my Renal Diet just grand? Most things with taste are off the list, and fast canned junk makes the grade. Explain that one to me.

EDIT: Just caught the Workstation bit. Way to go.

Post edited by Jaderail on
    edited August 2013

...it actually surprises me that over processed foods get the nod over more natural ones. Usually they have a lot of gunk, chemicals, and preservatives that I would think would be worse.

....hmm, 4 days, 30 pages. We may break 100 by mid month if this rate keeps up.

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:
    ...it actually surprises me that over processed foods get the nod over more natural ones. Usually they have a lot of gunk, chemicals, and preservatives that I would think would be worse.

....hmm, 4 days, 30 pages. We may break 100 by mid month if this rate keeps up.

Right? Canned Peaches in Syrup over Fresh, I can have fresh also, margarine over butter, can't touch butter at all, non-dairy whipped toppings no dairy based ones. But in truth I do have to HUNT labels for hidden no no's. Surprisingly Manwich has no hidden phosphates or potassium additives. It's almost healthy even.
    edited August 2013

Jaderail said:
    But in truth I do have to HUNT labels for hidden no no's. Surprisingly Manwich has no hidden phosphates or potassium additives. It's almost healthy even.

My sister has to do that. There are a lot of things that she has reactions to. The bad part is, it changes...something she can't eat will suddenly be OK, and something that caused no problems suddenly makes her sick. It makes shopping really tough for her.

Dana

Post edited by DanaTA on
    edited December 1969

DanaTA said:
    Jaderail said:
    But in truth I do have to HUNT labels for hidden no no's. Surprisingly Manwich has no hidden phosphates or potassium additives. It's almost healthy even.

My sister has to do that. There are a lot of things that she has reactions to. The bad part is, it changes...something she can't eat will suddenly be OK, and something that caused no problems suddenly makes her sick. It makes shopping really tough for her.

Dana

That blows real hard, got to be able to trust the food you eat

edited December 1969

DanaTA said:
    ps1borg said:

I don't know...underwater seems to have more green in it. This looks like a brightly moonlit sky is shining in, not moonlight itself, but the blue sky lit up by a full moon.

Dana

Going to add more reflective bric-a-brac, hopefully that will give the gloom a bit of a lift :)

• SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:

Looking good there Borg! I dont think it needs more blue... looking at filmed scenes at night, things tend to have a dark bluish-green (depending on the films common filter, (Underworld tends to filter everything deep blue, where Harry Potter filters more with green)) But overall the colour generally is not as vibrant.

Heres a few screenshots (Bourne Ultimatum, i'Robot, Resident Evil Apocalypse)

CI176829435230142313.jpg
    1564 x 880 - 694K
    CI-214072452830142342.jpg
    1564 x 880 - 740K
    PDVD_172.jpg
    1600 x 900 - 517K
    PDVD_149.jpg
    1600 x 900 - 318K
    edited August 2013

Want to be a little creative and less playbook-ish. Skyfall has a fight sequence in an office tower with an animated billboard reflected in every angle, looks like a rave party... :lol: RE Apocalypse is a good looking film :)

Post edited by ps1borg on
    edited December 1969

Underworld is very known for its use of blue... I'm thinking your going for the underworld filter style :)

Heres the difference in comparison of Underworld and Harry Potter... note the blues and greens

Yeah I love fight scenes with reflections... has a huge optical illusion... most difficult to film. camera angles are most limited. One shot I loved was from RE 1 in the laser hall before the lights are activated (mind you, I find it more interesting because I was making it in 3d, and the reflections/illusions really made it difficult to make from the reference footage - I discovered they used 2-way mirrored glass)

CI-200455012830107192.jpg
    1934 x 1088 - 1M
    CI-205538376030107309.jpg
    1934 x 1088 - 2M
    PDVD_200.jpg
    1600 x 900 - 596K
    PDVD_195.jpg
    1600 x 900 - 571K
    edited August 2013

And Borg, i saw you mention the Underworld style earlier, and that you were playing with colours, so when I rendered a scene I too had a play. Only, rather then light the scene with blue/green lights, I used warm colours, then dabbled with colour values in Photoshop, similar to how films do it (I worked that out by looking at the film footage and comparing it to behind the scenes footage/photos)

If I had less neutralized the lighting with more vibrant yellows and oranges, the colour value editing in PS would have a much more effect on the image. bright Yellow essentially becomes greenish and mid tones tend to go blue, but interestingly, Reds become vibrant.

Full_Render_C1e.png
    1500 x 1125 - 2M
    Full_Render_C1.jpg
    1500 x 1125 - 639K
    Post edited by SpyroRue on
    edited December 1969
  • SiscaSisca Posts: 875
    edited December 1969

DanaTA said:
    Jaderail said:

Dana

My mother-in-law is allergic to corn. Let me just say that pretty much eliminates processed foods.

What doesn't have corn syrup or corn starch will probably have some other corn derived product. The biggest are xanthum gum and mono and diglycerides, those are in just about everything.

Interestingly enough, things without a lot of corn by products also tend to have less of the other things that are bad as well.

• SiscaSisca Posts: 875
    edited December 1969

Hmm...I have a feeling some peoples content budgets are going to take a hit today (KK) - http://www.daz3d.com/sales-promotions.

edited December 1969

Sisca said:
    Hmm...I have a feeling some peoples content budgets are going to take a hit today (KK) - http://www.daz3d.com/sales-promotions.

Was gonna say the same thing lol KK is in heaven haha

Strangely, I see the promotions/banners/promos of "growing up" yet the actual product is not there. All I see is "new releases" that came out on and before 2 days ago

• WoolyloachWoolyloach Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    The cockroaches have escaped from the Stupid Thread.

ROFL! Roach is all set up for complaint business! :)

• WoolyloachWoolyloach Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

DanaTA said:
    I don't recommend carrying a full pack of food in 104F weather and trying to make an early bus by rushing along on your cane. :ahhh: :bug: Now tired, sweaty, sore of foot, but.. home an hour earlier than I planned! :coolsmile:

The store had Sam Adams Octoberfest beer so I got a six to try. :red: Everything else was lunch meat, sausage, pepperoni, tortillas, and CHEESE! :cheese: I should be good for about 5-6 days now,

Glad I kept the two gel cold packs.. makes my busted foot happier. :)

Off to sip diet ginger ale before dinner and a beer., and install content! Then.. backup time. :blank:

Sam Adams is made right here in Massachusetts! Even though I'm not a beer man, never did like the taste of it.

Dana

It's decent beer.. but beer is definitely an acquired taste! I didn't lie beer until I hit 28, then I ended up hanging around with a bunch of beer-swilling DnD addicts and.. that was it for me! :gulp:

This discussion has been closed.