Not So Fast! A Contest For Mischief Makers

Comments

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548

Okay I've made the bow a bit more visible.  Hopefully it now shows better.

• NovicaNovica Posts: 23,859

It does :) 

Novica said:

It does :) 

Good!   I was like really stressing over that lol!

• dreamfarmerdreamfarmer Posts: 2,128

I have a render but I think I need to do some postwork. Gotta resist the desire to render it bigger, since it's already bigger than the forum max.

• SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,648

Still tying to sort my render out.

Not sure just which route I am going to go with those 2 sets I have to work with yet.

Should have an idea by the time I go to render it giggles!!!

Just don't wait too long you only have 2 days left!

No I am not going to wait at all I have been working on it, it is just the things I got for enviroments I am trying to fit it all in together to make a more beliveable story.

No I am not going to wait at all I have been working on it, it is just the things I got for enviroments I am trying to fit it all in together to make a more beliveable story.

Oh good!  Can't wait to see it!

my day was destroyed by a migraine. the first day of school and everything. but should be back on my feet tomorrow. I just need to adjust some lighting/brightness and MAYBE add some sparklies.

All right, I've done it. *cowers*

No cowering, that's funny! I love the toilet paper rolls and the sparklies to add to the magic. Nicely done! 

I love it!  Wonder if you could get a patent on that kind of child minder lol.

• Kismet2012Kismet2012 Posts: 4,252

Well done dreamfarmer.  Very clever and funny.

• RGcincyRGcincy Posts: 2,805

I got a chuckle from Kismet's2012 porta potty keys (a good play on gas station rest room keys), IceDargonArt's glowing globe complete with its alligator guards, 3Dcheapscate's army of sluggians deconstruction team, dreamfarmer's toilet paper drying rack and kiddie maze, and barbult's interspecies scooter fight. Sure glad I'm not a judge, it would be very hard to pick the best.

• 3dcheapskate3dcheapskate Posts: 2,689

yesyesyes BRILLIANT !!!

• 3dcheapskate3dcheapskate Posts: 2,689
    edited August 2018

By my reckoning (working from the list in this post) we're still waiting for entries from @LaPetiteVerita, @Stormlyght, @xmasrose (aka tulipe)  (plus @Saphirewild for the $5 consolation prize) - hope you folks get them done in time !

Post edited by 3dcheapskate on
  • xmasrose (aka tulipe)xmasrose (aka tulipe) Posts: 1,403
    edited August 2018

I love the renders already posted! Lots of fun!

Still working on mine!

Post edited by xmasrose (aka tulipe) on

I am sure I will Pete!!!

Still working on it a bit more having a bit of issue with Daz crashing

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,890

Well I did do a second render using a second instance of the Virtual Terrain so that my use would be more obvious but I didn't like that render as much or the 1st so I kept my original entry.

I hope we see renders from everybody else!! This is a lot of fun.

Yes, please get them in before Daz midnight tonight. I am enforcing that strictly, to be fair to the people who met the deadline. :)  I bet the renders are going to be fun! 

@xmasrose   That is too precious!  Love the sign, the cat on the bar, the clever use of the props! 

• Thank you! It was tough putting my vision of the scene into a render, glad you like it.

The other renders are so good, so creative, what a great idea to create this challenge @Novica

• I love the renders already posted! Lots of fun!

Still working on mine!

Just saw your render - it's marvellous! yes

And Stormlyght wings in (pun intended) with a gorgeous unicorn with peonies in the mane! SO sweet! I love the dogs holding the flashlights, very clever! 

• Novica said:

And Stormlyght wings in (pun intended) with a gorgeous unicorn with peonies in the mane! SO sweet! I love the dogs holding the flashlights, very clever! 

Hah! Glad you like the unicorn @Novica.

I was so proud of myself last night for not waiting until the very last moment to post my contribution...until, I was getting ready to post. I realized that I hadn't added the peonies/flowers to the render, so I had start over blush

By the way, I love everyone's renders! They are funny and well thought out.

Trish

• Kismet2012Kismet2012 Posts: 4,252

More wonderful renders.  Both are so clever and great uses of the required products.

So glad I am not a judge.

edited September 2018

I'd have to count, but there's either 16 or 17 PAs judging. I asked a variety of set, character, pose, clothing, (and jewelry, etc) and utility artists so you have a good mixture of talent. I know they will have fun, and a hard time, trying to decide their favorites. When Daz Midnight comes tonight, I will finish adding anyone to the voting survey and get that link sent immediately to the judges. I will give them three days to weigh in on their choices. :)  I don't want to rush anyone and I think three days will be enough time. 

Post edited by Novica on
  • Ok I posted my render wow was it tough and a real challenge to come up with a good beliveable story to tell!!!

• So happy you guys got it posted on time!  Super cool and funny renders, love them!