Star Trek Builders Thread!

Comments

• mdbruffymdbruffy Posts: 2,345
    edited December 1969

Hey Guys! Nice know the old bookmarks worked like they said they would- NOT! I had to come and hunt the new place down.

How about some instructions on attaching images? I'm not seeing anything that be an option.

• mylochkamylochka Posts: 168
    edited May 2012

I'm working on a morph of Commander Tomalak. Using Bluto's Romulan forehead morph.

Wow... this thing doesn't re-size images anymore, does it?

Tomalak02sm.png
    600 x 547 - 386K
    Post edited by mylochka on
  • jaguarry3jaguarry3 Posts: 230
    edited May 2012

Just checking in .Glad to see Daz finally got the forums up and running again . Can't say I am too impressed with the qualulity, layout and style but it might grow on me. Just a little image of the ISS Immortal for the new thread:coolmad:

ISS_Immortal_3_sml.jpg
    800 x 456 - 232K
    Post edited by jaguarry3 on
  • Robert FreiseRobert Freise Posts: 4,261
    edited May 2012

Not exactly Trek but thought I'd share anyway

Full size here http://fav.me/d514hld

Image removed by a moderator till resized...please see this thread for info:
    http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/510_98/

Post edited by fixmypcmike on
  • MotoTsumeMotoTsume Posts: 520
    edited December 1969

A TNG Era Medical Officer

larger version here http://mototsume.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d51adst

TNG-ERA-Medical-OfficerSM.jpg
    469 x 600 - 45K
  • wancowwancow Posts: 2,708
    edited May 2012

Here's my render of the re-imagined Constitution I mentioned above... Damn I love this design!

Edited to remove over-sized images http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/510_98/

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on
    edited May 2012

Guys to keep your renders from getting removed due to size they have to be less than 600 x 600

just post a link along with it to a larger version on DA or some other place :)

Post edited by MotoTsume on
  • Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,809
    edited December 1969

Actually it's 800 by 800 now.

edited December 1969

Actually it's 800 by 800 now.

ah even better

edited December 1969

Re-Imagined Connie converted by Mattymanx and built by Dan Uyeno aka Madkoifish.

I added the materials to the hull with some varied noise and tiling.

conniereimagined.jpg
    800 x 517 - 150K
  • RedfernRedfern Posts: 1,580
    edited December 1969

You guys want to see some drop dead accurate recreations various Trek characters?

Then take a look at this thread at Rendo...

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/forumpro/showthread.php?thread_id=2849773

Tucan-Tiki made them in Poser's Face Room. I nearly broke my jaw when it hit the floor!

Sincerely,

Bill

edited December 1969

Redfern said:
    You guys want to see some drop dead accurate recreations various Trek characters?

Then take a look at this thread at Rendo...

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/forumpro/showthread.php?thread_id=2849773

Tucan-Tiki made them in Poser's Face Room. I nearly broke my jaw when it hit the floor!

Sincerely,

Bill

Those are very good likenesses. I used the Face Room for my verison of Jim Kirk. And you're right Bill, the only real problem is that Poser has never accepted Daz figures in the FR- which is strange in a way, since Poser accepts them in every other way.

edited December 1969

Interesting bit about the faceroom.... hmmm...

edited December 1969

First of all, why are we having to log in Every time we come to the forum? Why isn't there an option to stay logged in?

Okay, with that said, Gorn reference:

http://my.deviantart.com/messages/#/d50i88w

edited December 1969

Studying the Ship Familiarization Manual

large version here: http://mototsume.deviantart.com/art/Studying-The-Ship-Familiarization-Manual-304615750

tng-analyze1sm.jpg
    620 x 800 - 348K
    edited December 1969

In case anyone's intrested:

Advanced-Sheet-3-DAZ-WEB.jpg
    610 x 800 - 202K
  • patience55patience55 Posts: 7,006
    edited December 1969

Sure :-) ... ? the link is tho

For those interested in my free stuff ... atm my post is on the 2nd page ... have posted some pics of Mrs Sapphire [V4].
    Boudicca36 thread.

Mr Sapphire will be next ... then those antennae ... then maybe some hair [big maybe].

• blutobluto Posts: 828
    edited May 2012

mylochka said:
    I'm working on a morph of Commander Tomalak. Using Bluto's Romulan forehead morph.

very cool m , but i think that you need to add a little extra to the jowl area or maybe make the face a bit fuller although i do see him peaking out of those eyes

question to all mods ,
    are we all new members here or will our status from the other forum eventually be restored to us here?
    ive spent a good long time with this group and dont really wish to look like a newbe.

Post edited by bluto on
  • edited December 1969

It appears that the new forums set everyone as new members and our post counts to zero. But our join date seems to have reamined :-/

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,380
    edited December 1969

The new forum software couldn't carry over over the post counts. Our forum was the same way when we switched.

• LynnInDenverLynnInDenver Posts: 147
    edited December 1969

mdbruffy said:

Oh no, look what Madison did to my wonderful model! ;)

edited December 1969

jferio said:
    mdbruffy said:

Oh no, look what Madison did to my wonderful model! ;)

LOL!!

• GRFK DSGN UnlimitedGRFK DSGN Unlimited Posts: 1,047
    edited December 1969

Not liking the new forum at all...

• SockrateaseSockratease Posts: 813
    edited December 1969

Frank0314 said:
    The new forum software couldn't carry over over the post counts. Our forum was the same way when we switched.

There's a new product for Daz!

12 Quatloos to have your old post count manually added to your current post count! (wouldn't 12 Quatloos be the same as 3 Loos?) (Or would it be 48 Loos?) (Math on The Loo is never a good idea...)

• SpottedKittySpottedKitty Posts: 7,232
    edited December 1969

(Math on The Loo is never a good idea...)

I know, it's enough to drive someone to drink, and that'd be even worse. Don't drink and derive, or you'll end up with a real mess.

:smirk:

• Charlie TunaCharlie Tuna Posts: 24
    edited May 2012

Well, the reply bots are working, sorta, at least it told me a new reply was here but didn't take me to it or even the right page :roll:

Post edited by Charlie Tuna on
  • T JaimanT Jaiman Posts: 560
    edited May 2012

Nope, you can't link to a post, yet. So the email link takes you to the first page of the thread...Edit: err... forgot about the part Frank says below.

Hey, they fixed something though, Zendesk is working. And the reason for corrupted downloads was discovered, to there's some progress.

Post edited by T Jaiman on
  • frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,380
    edited December 1969

Direct linking and bots work just fine if on the first page after that they don't.

• Charlie TunaCharlie Tuna Posts: 24
    edited December 1969

Frank0314 said:
    Direct linking and bots work just fine if on the first page after that they don't.

well, it's an improvement (sorta, kinda) over them not working at all, now they need to get working to the point of 'here's the new post' :)
  • blutobluto Posts: 828
    edited May 2012

Frank0314 said:

There's a new product for Daz!

12 Quatloos to have your old post count manually added to your current post count! (wouldn't 12 Quatloos be the same as 3 Loos?) (Or would it be 48 Loos?) (Math on The Loo is never a good idea...)

naw it all boils down to gold pressed latinium

cash.jpg
    823 x 506 - 26K
    Post edited by bluto on
This discussion has been closed.