Babies with adult heads

Zap ZZap Z Posts: 60
edited January 2018 in Daz Studio Discussion

I like the auto fit genesis has.  Works pretty good with the baby body.  My problem is that I want a body body with an adult head.  They all come out looking fat cheeked with a bulbous nose.  The attachment is the result I am sorta looking for.

https://www.daz3d.com/forums/uploads/FileUpload/82/652d476b2391e66786ace6a6d2fae0.jpg

Post edited by Zap Z on

Comments

• Zap ZZap Z Posts: 60

Eight monthes later I'm still stuck.  But, I do have X morphs.  Can that be any help?

• CGI3DMCGI3DM Posts: 276
    edited August 2018

These are the steps you should take to get the next result.

1.- Load Genesis and apply dial "Basic Child".

2.- Run X-Morphs and Click Spawn Morph.Combine, and save "BasicChildFullMorph" (It allows you to create a morph, with all the characteristics it has, such as the size of the character.)

3.- In Divide-Bones, Select "Head" (childs), select "BasicChildFullMorph", select "Remaining", and Click "Preview"

4.- To correct the position of the head, clicking on calculate.For this case, the Y position is manually adjusted to 78, for a better head position.

The "Inverted" checkbox is very important, which allows you to move your head and keep your body in the same position.

5.- Preview and test and Save Morph as "Basic_Child_Body".

6.- Save Assets.- We save the asset so that it is available in the base figure.

01_TakeoBody.jpg
    453 x 579 - 73K
    02_CombineSpawn.jpg
    629 x 692 - 55K
    03_Bones_Preview.jpg
    629 x 692 - 111K
    04_FixAdjustHead.jpg
    629 x 692 - 108K
    04_HeadLarge.jpg
    465 x 599 - 36K
    06_Save_BasicChildBody.jpg
    621 x 692 - 50K
    Post edited by CGI3DM on

Thanks!!! That's quite a load.

• MasterstrokeMasterstroke Posts: 1,800
    edited August 2018

Clipboard02.jpg
    1790 x 1245 - 501K
    Post edited by Chohole on
  • ToborTobor Posts: 2,300
    edited August 2018

Well this looks interesting. I read in the Commercial thread that it can't mix-and-match between generations (and I assume genders). That's too bad, but understandable.

CGI3DM, I'm not sure how much work there is to do it, but I'm sure you're aware the world is in need of an update to GenX to allow morph transfers to Generation 8. You seem to know a lot about morphs, so you seem like a good candidate to take over that niche! smiley

Post edited by Tobor on

Sorry for being late.  Tried the Tut and it worked.  Still i wonder if anyone else has ideals.  Since a whole bunch of Genesis 8 baby stuff has come out.

• please someone figure out how to update the genX system.
    ----

• please someone figure out how to update the genX system.
    ----

Since the author died there is unfortunately nothing to figure out.