[Released] Mr Scallywags (Commercial)

Midnight_storiesMidnight_stories Posts: 4,112
edited August 2018 in Daz PA Commercial Products

“Mr Scallywags” is a Lowres standalone skeleton by Midnight_stories. It has some great new features. Its base off the Midnight Skeleton, but the poly count has been greatly reduced to 23K, so you are able to do big scenes with it, also the maps have been reduced to 2K, so it’s light on the memory. It has the same compatibility with Genesis 3 Male poses and clothes, Plus 17 bone pile morphs and an animated fall down morph. This would be great for games. It’s been tested with UltraSatter and render very quickly. There are two props a morphing skull and impaling spike. There are 8 premade sub sets made with the impaling spike and a premade scene to get you started. There are three material presets in both Iray and 3Delight. I have also made two Geograft horns sets the will work both on the skull and skeleton. This would be great for all those old vampire and vlad the impaler sets. A must have for all you horror fans!

Click to Play

Post edited by Midnight_stories on

Comments

• Midnight_storiesMidnight_stories Posts: 4,112
    edited August 2018

More Promo's

Popup06.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 560K
    Popup05.jpg
    1300 x 1000 - 574K
    Popup07.jpg
    1300 x 1000 - 1003K
    Popup08.jpg
    1300 x 1000 - 284K
  • dragotxdragotx Posts: 1,134

He will be awesome for adding a good, creepy atmosphere to environments!  Very cool!

• I want it! Looks like alot of fun!

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,709

Cool in a creepy way!

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,574
    Instant buy for the piles alone.
  • SylvanSylvan Posts: 2,684

Loving this!

• This is awesome! I love the fall down/apart morph! Looks like he's going to be a lot of fun for making undead armies.

• Thanks for the kind words guys much appreciated, hope it help you make some huge battle scenes !

Cheers :)

• MollytabbyMollytabby Posts: 1,159

An instant buy for me this morning :-)

• scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,315

Sorry but am I correct in thinking that this is just a low poly version of your Skeleton 

https://www.daz3d.com/midnight-skeleton

I'm just wondering if I have that set do i really need this set?

• scorpio said:

Sorry but am I correct in thinking that this is just a low poly version of your Skeleton 

https://www.daz3d.com/midnight-skeleton

I'm just wondering if I have that set do i really need this set?

Well it has more features 17 bone pile morphs animated fall morph plus 8 impaled sets it's really for doing big scenes with lots of copies in it.

• You would want the low rez version for the same reason you use low rez versions of characters - lots of characters in the scene.  Use the high resolution ones for the close ups.  It pretty much comes down to what you use DAZ for, in animations or stories (multiple pictures) you need both types.  For single pictures where you don't want a crowd you don't need low rez. 

In this case the added bone piles and fall down morphs makes it ideal for stories and comics.

• KnittingmommyKnittingmommy Posts: 8,191

I picked this up. I can't wait to start playing with it. I love the scattered bone morphs. Those look very cool. 

• Griffin AvidGriffin Avid Posts: 3,758

Instant buy for the piles alone.

Beat me to the sentiment. I sort thought PASS on one-mo-skeleton....

But then when I consider being able to get at the piles for just human remains....now you add thaose blood shaders and the meat from the dinosaur prop.....oh my....

But I was trying hard to resist the army of undead.....No one has really gotten that right yet.

We got the zombie horde right in World War Z, but man, would I love someone to get the skeleton army right in a movie.

I know I'll be going at the comic version sooner or later. So thanks. 

There's just a thousand creative possibilities...

• Midnight_storiesMidnight_stories Posts: 4,112
    edited August 2018

Well it was a bad start to the day with all those products given away for free, DAZ to their credit have paid me every cent back so thanks Daz.

You guys have made this a huge success and have totally turned around my sales, so a big thanks to you guys for your support !

Cheers

I missed the free glitch (unfortunately for me) but fortunately for you, I did purchase a bunch of your back catalog at regular sale prices. All together, I now own 57 of your products and if I had the money, I'd buy your whole store! I love your creativity and I love that you take the time to do videos on your promo pages. You are definitely one of my favorite PAs!

Wow 57 that's half my store I'm impressed, I think I counted someone had 24 item in their cart when the freebies were on. It's like people have just started to find my store because the back catalog is really going well. Just as well as I'll off on a 5 week of training leaning Houdini 3D so won't be doing much in the way of products for a while. I'm trying to finish this one before I start it. So here's a sneak peek! And thanks you have been one of my most loyal supporters !!!

Templar Huntress.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 472K
  • Well it was a bad start to the day with all those products given away for free, DAZ to their credit have paid me every cent back so thanks Daz.

You guys have made this a huge success and have totally turned around my sales, so a big thanks to you guys for your support !

Cheers

I missed the free glitch (unfortunately for me) but fortunately for you, I did purchase a bunch of your back catalog at regular sale prices. All together, I now own 57 of your products and if I had the money, I'd buy your whole store! I love your creativity and I love that you take the time to do videos on your promo pages. You are definitely one of my favorite PAs!

Wow 57 that's half my store I'm impressed, I think I counted someone had 24 item in their cart when the freebies were on. It's like people have just started to find my store because the back catalog is really going well. Just as well as I'll off on a 5 week of training leaning Houdini 3D so won't be doing much in the way of products for a while. I'm trying to finish this one before I start it. So here's a sneak peek! And thanks you have been one of my most loyal supporters !!!

that's a cool render. yeah I like to have a lot of stuff in my scenes so this low version of skeleton is handy

• I'm very pleased with my purchase of Mr Scallywags. I don't have a very powerful machine so his low resource usage is a great feature. Here's a render I made:

Title: Gruesome Bridge

Rendered in 3Delight, postwork in the Gimp.

• Thanks for posting this is exactly what it was made for so you could make big scenes with it.

Great stuff !