SY 200 Free Morphs for Genesis 8

SickleYieldSickleYield Posts: 7,626
edited July 2018 in Freebies

Available for download at ShareCG and on my deviantart.

This is a set of 200 original morphs for Genesis 8 filling in some gaps I felt there were in the Daz3d Head and Body Morphs and/or that I felt were not really marketable but that I wanted anyway (facial and body asymmetry, for instance).  They're not a substitute for the H&B morphs.  Also, those were made by people who actually know how to sculpt.  You have been warned.

Post edited by SickleYield on

Comments

• GreymomGreymom Posts: 1,104

Excellent - many thanks!

• SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,648

Thanks so much for these SY!!

• CGHipsterCGHipster Posts: 241
    TY SY! From one of your fans :)
  • NathNath Posts: 2,713

Thanks! Much appreciated

• selias19selias19 Posts: 252

Thank you very much.

• MilosGulanMilosGulan Posts: 1,949
    edited July 2018

Thank You. Very nice indeed.

Post edited by MilosGulan on
  • SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,942

Great, thanks!

• MollytabbyMollytabby Posts: 1,158

Thank you so very much @Sickleyield :-)

• There's no picture here because I can't be bothered erasing the nipples and putting untextured pants on the blue figures.

If they are clearly statues the forums don't require swimsuits.

• FenixPhoenixFenixPhoenix Posts: 3,000

Thank you very much!

• tkdroberttkdrobert Posts: 3,532

Thank you.  You are awesome.

• SickleYieldSickleYield Posts: 7,626
    There's no picture here because I can't be bothered erasing the nipples and putting untextured pants on the blue figures.

If they are clearly statues the forums don't require swimsuits.

Thanks Richard, I'll add the blue promo.
  • Ron KnightsRon Knights Posts: 1,723

Thank you so much. I'm just getting started with Genesis 8. This is a huge help.

• melaniemelanie Posts: 763

Thank you. These look great!

• PedroCPedroC Posts: 192

yes

• Looking forward to using these.  They really take Gen8 out of the BJD category for illustrating. Thank you.

• Thank you very much!

• Thank you very much!

• Many thanks for these SickleYield, I found quite a few useful morphs that have not been available in any of the morph packs I've purchased. Much appreciated. ☺
  • cherpenbeckcherpenbeck Posts: 1,409

Thanks a lot! You always have so very useful freebees!

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,610

SickleYield posted something free!!!!  I need to get these once I am back on my computer.  SickleYield has awesome stuff always.

• GlennFGlennF Posts: 141

Thank you. Very useful morphs

• grinch2901grinch2901 Posts: 1,246

Thanks SickleYield. I set out to create a custom character using only these morphs so I could post a render and DAZ Studio crashed while doing a quick dForce sim. So I lost all the work. But I did get to go through every morph in this and they are all extremely useful and well done.  So once again, thanks!

• SickleYieldSickleYield Posts: 7,626

Thanks SickleYield. I set out to create a custom character using only these morphs so I could post a render and DAZ Studio crashed while doing a quick dForce sim. So I lost all the work. But I did get to go through every morph in this and they are all extremely useful and well done.  So once again, thanks!

Bummer!  I'm glad the morphs were fun though?

Hopefully it is not the whole computer doing a BSoD.

• ByrdieByrdie Posts: 1,751

Thank you. Will have to try them later, had to replace my video card after a BSOD a couple days ago. Fortunately the system is still under warranty, unfortunately they gave me a refurbished part instead of a new one but so far it seems to be working. Not much time to play, though, as I am about to move and too busy packing . :-(

I will try them later too

Byrdie said:

Thank you. Will have to try them later, had to replace my video card after a BSOD a couple days ago. Fortunately the system is still under warranty, unfortunately they gave me a refurbished part instead of a new one but so far it seems to be working. Not much time to play, though, as I am about to move and too busy packing . :-(

I somehow uninstalled DS and trying to reinstall it now but DIM is going slow right now.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,191
    edited August 2018

Wrong thread, sorry.

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on

Bummer!  I'm glad the morphs were fun though?

They were great! I was really happy with the character. But alas, I was working in the beta version of Studio and it's not stable with dForce on my machine. Live, learn. Maybe I'll try again tonight, someone needs to post a "thanks" render, though sadly mine tend to be not all that great compared to so many others here.

Here's a render, finally. Character using only the morphs in this package. She makes use of many of the head morphs and several body morphs. Due to the pose, the body morphs are not so apparant. She uses the standard G8F texture so you can easily compare it to an unmorphed G8F if you care to.  Really enjoying this package.