SY 200 Free Morphs for Genesis 8

13»

Comments

• spooncispoonci Posts: 8

Hey guys. Please help with the installation. I follow instructions and nothing. After unzipping, I can see only 2 folders: Documentation and Data. No Runtime folder. I put 2 og these folders in the mentioned directory, but nothing happens. Trying both on Windows and MacOS 

Thanks! Found both links, for G8 and G9. Now having trouble with installation.... )) Any advise? Really appreciate. 

Stargazey said:

The links are in the first post!

I apologise for multiple messages.If I have already installed these morphs for G8, and now want to add for G9. Should I just replace the folders with the same names in the same location...? How can I keep both of them working? Thanks a lot

• SquishySquishy Posts: 455

g8 and g9 have completely different geometry and skeleton, morphs and textures and poses are not compatible between them at all

• Faeryl WomynFaeryl Womyn Posts: 3,295

Don't mess with the Data folder. Any changes you make will prevent it from working. G8 is for G8 and G9 is for G9, that's it, there is no mixing and switching morphs thru the data folder.

The only way you can use morphs from one version on another version are the scripts they sell in the store made for that reason. Sorry but I can't recall the names of those scripts at the moment.

• StargazeyStargazey Posts: 240
    edited April 2023

spoonci said:

Hey guys. Please help with the installation. I follow instructions and nothing. After unzipping, I can see only 2 folders: Documentation and Data. No Runtime folder. I put 2 og these folders in the mentioned directory, but nothing happens. Trying both on Windows and MacOS 

When you say "nothing happens", the morphs don't show as a product or as content (like props or clothing etc do.) You load a figure (G8, G9 etc) and select it in the Scene Pane, Then look in the Parameters Pane and the new morphs will be available to apply.

Post edited by Stargazey on

Somehow, some miracles happened and  it all appeared on my PC DAZ version..... Any advice for the same process for MacOS, in which directory should I put the data? Would really appreciate an advise.

Stargazey said:

spoonci said:

When you say "nothing happens", the morphs don't show as a product or as content (like props or clothing etc do.) You load a figure (G8, G9 etc) and select it in the Scene Pane, Then look in the Parameters Pane and the new morphs will be available to apply.

• StargazeyStargazey Posts: 240

I don't use Mac myself, but I would assume you just drop it into your normal content directory, the same as in Windows.

• twitchewtwitchew Posts: 123

i had noticed a bug, 
    when using "dorito shape" the thumb bend parameter now make the thumb go side to side.
    is there a fix for this???

• TorquinoxTorquinox Posts: 2,574

It is a very cool set of morphs! Just sayin'.