First Test of Dforce

First try at dforce and I was wondering what people think about it.  I think I got the basics down, the folds look ok, and I don't see any poke through.  This is the Mystical Charm Outfit for Genesis 8 Female. So feel free to let me know how you think I did on the dforce.

Thanks.

Comments

• Muon QuarkMuon Quark Posts: 548

Would help if I attached a picture right?

dforce test.jpg
    600 x 800 - 166K
  • nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,929

looks nice

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548

Looks good!  Sleaves and long dresses can a be a bit finicky.

• Muon QuarkMuon Quark Posts: 548

Thanks for the feedback.  I'm trying hard to keep up with all the changes in Daz Studio that have happened over the last year or so.  Still learning iRay and just starting dforce.  Hopefully I'll catch up soon.

Thanks.

• Ralf1958Ralf1958 Posts: 688

I like it a lot!

• My first test of dforce hair.  I absolutely love the Primavera Hair by Linday.  It reminds me of the hair in the animated movie "Brave".  Was worried that it would be too poofy and not settle nicely but it did settle and looks great.

Dforce Hair Test.jpg
    600 x 800 - 372K
  • 3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,287

My first test of dforce hair.  I absolutely love the Primavera Hair by Linday.  It reminds me of the hair in the animated movie "Brave".  Was worried that it would be too poofy and not settle nicely but it did settle and looks great.

Dawwww Lovely render and adorable character. It reminds me of the avatar that forum user kyoto kid has. Very cute!

• Thanks!  She is Sprout by Sabby and Seven.

• I did another test of the Primivera hair and I am really happy.  Still needs a little more adjusting (some hair poked into the right shoulder) but I really love how the hair draped onto the floor!

Dforce Test.jpg
    500 x 650 - 167K