How Many Pages in Your Product Library?

Comments

• Worlds_EdgeWorlds_Edge Posts: 2,142

Exactly 100 pages (gulp) in a year and two months.  

• grinch2901grinch2901 Posts: 1,246

11 years of this and I have a measly 40 pages. 

• LindaBLindaB Posts: 166
    edited June 2018

158 pages, started in 2001.

Post edited by LindaB on
  • frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,189
    edited June 2018

I must be dooing something wrong. I only have 49. I guess I better go buy some more

Post edited by frank0314 on
  • AllegraAllegra Posts: 405
    edited June 2018

Wow! I feel like a deprived child, only 65 pages after 11 years !

Post edited by Allegra on
  • ChezjuanChezjuan Posts: 502

55 since August 2016. Which makes me think about all the things I bought because I though it would be good to have, but never used.

• UnseenUnseen Posts: 603

324 pages...

• I wonder wether the products per page number is the same for everybody? Is there a hidden multiplicator? I had bad feelings why I wasted so much money but with only 24 pages (and mostly reduced stuff) since late M4 days, my intro, this thread makes me sooo glad. Which is weird ... laugh

So, quick like a bunny, to the shop to fill my cart. 

• Noah LGPNoah LGP Posts: 2,556
    edited June 2018

I wonder wether the products per page number is the same for everybody?

The product library is the same for everybody, 40 products per page.

Post edited by Noah LGP on
  • RuthvenRuthven Posts: 627

• PlantPlant Posts: 103

165 pages since 2000

• 3dOutlaw3dOutlaw Posts: 2,470
    edited June 2018

Considering Daz3d only...

10 years, 50 pages  

Over that time, I average paying less than $1 per day for this hobbie. (less than a cup of coffee!)  laugh

I've placed 572 orders, 300 of them for $0.00  laugh

A non-zero order about once every 2 weeks...

My first non-freebie purchase was the V4 Pro bundle and PWCatch for just over $25, and I still use V4 quite often to this day!  She (it) was a good investment  yes  

(..and yes, a nerd and proud) cool

Post edited by 3dOutlaw on
  • ArielRGHArielRGH Posts: 105

I was starting to think I was getting a bit shopaholic, that only now I am starting to reach the point where I have most of what I need in terms of characters, that perhaps I could start buying some scenery, but I have too many things I bought and never used, which made me feel guilty. But then only last year I started buying more regularly, and only this year I discovered this forum.

After reading this thread and looking at my stats, I realize I have a meager 10 pages of DAZ product library, and a single page of purchases at Rendo.

I'm a friggin' newbie.

• JonnyRayJonnyRay Posts: 1,744

I'm another who thought my 43 pages would seem like a lot. :) I still feel like I have so much content that I sometimes discover things I forgot I had.

• Tanis VoltaTanis Volta Posts: 550

118 and my goal is to reach 123 pages, after that, I want to reduce a lot of my shopping habits

• ZelrothZelroth Posts: 910

108  pages - my purchases have reduced in recent times due to RL, but keep being hopeful.  I want to get to 200 pages before I hit my next decade.

• SylvanSylvan Posts: 2,681
    edited June 2018

99. Want to get a bigger shock? Add up all the pages on your order tab XD

I'd love to have a script, because my order tab shows 728 orders and adding those would take forever!

Post edited by Sylvan on
  • Estroyer said:

I'd love to have a script, because my order tab shows 728 orders and adding those would take forever!

If you feel brave ATI's Daz Deals plugin will do it for you.

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,712

is now 164 pages,

I did add mine up 2 years ago and it was to me a staggering 12K, but over 7 years was not quite so bad when I worked out what I spent on say chocolate or alcohol and pales to what some spend on cigarettes.

do not want to know now, it would be much much more.

• NovicaNovica Posts: 23,859

I'm going to plead the fifth, I should be drinking a fifth after looking at the number of pages. 

• AllenArtAllenArt Posts: 7,140
    edited June 2018

95 pages in about 18 or 19 years or so.

Laurie

Post edited by AllenArt on
  • mmkdazmmkdaz Posts: 335

10yrs, 20pages

• PipefoxPipefox Posts: 113

I have 73 pages! It's a good start. 

• beyonder2k9beyonder2k9 Posts: 116

13 pages. Not too bad

• DustRiderDustRider Posts: 2,691

63 pages ..... since 2004

• dracorndracorn Posts: 2,333

67 pages since 2013.

• tj_1ca9500btj_1ca9500b Posts: 2,047
    edited June 2018

11 years of this and I have a measly 40 pages. 

That's known as being very self-disciplined about your Daz purchases!  Respect!

The last few months pushed me over the 100 mark, to 107 pages.  The V4 sale in March had a lot to do with that... I had over 200 items in my cart that day!

I'll probably actually use less than half of what I've bought so far... I'm easily disctracted by the shinies!

Post edited by tj_1ca9500b on
  • CybersoxCybersox Posts: 8,745
    edited June 2018

Sigh... I've added 20 pages... approx 800 new items... since posting in March, bringing my total page count to 278 pages.  And I've got another cart in the works that's already 25 items...

On the other hand, I've finally hit the point where I could probably quit cold turkey tomorrow, as there's very little I've bought recently that's been really new, just variations on old things.  What I do need is a better way of cataloging and organizing all the stuff I already have. 

Post edited by Cybersox on
  • AJ2112AJ2112 Posts: 1,416
    edited June 2018

5 years 15 pages, shouldn't be saying this but half those pages are probably Fast grab & Daz freebies surprise

Post edited by AJ2112 on
  • SylvanSylvan Posts: 2,681
    edited June 2018
    Estroyer said:

If you feel brave ATI's Daz Deals plugin will do it for you.

I have been using that for ages but the option to add my orders are new to me Oo I'll have a look :)

EDIT
    I had to remove the tick on the Daz-Deals page and then selected it again...the percentages were added and OH MY!

Post edited by Sylvan on