Finally modelled something in Hexagon

larsmidnattlarsmidnatt Posts: 4,511
edited July 2013 in Hexagon Discussion

Finally after experimenting with a variety of modelling programs over the last 6 months or I've decided to push forward with hexagon. I've been back and forth with it a lot over the last few months, the bugs irk me to $%&* but I've started to get used to it.

Here is a hat I made for my character Aoi. Nothing special, but it's good to get something done. Thx for all the support, the hexagon forum members are a nice crowd. You folks are one of the reasons i kept coming back to hexagon.

the hat is something in an anime I saw and I loved so much I had to make it for myself.

Post edited by larsmidnatt on

Comments

• RenpatsuRenpatsu Posts: 828
    edited December 1969

I really love it :)

It reminds me a bit of the headgears of Ragnarok Online ... loved collecting headgears in there when I played it back then :)

• patience55patience55 Posts: 7,006
    edited December 1969

Awesome! And congrats on the success of making something in Hexagon. :-)

• scal.64.psscal.64.ps Posts: 140
    edited December 1969

really cute and nice job

=^_^=
    meow

• larsmidnattlarsmidnatt Posts: 4,511
    edited December 1969

thanks all. I have some ideas on what is next but may be a week or so before I have time to work on anything else. Glad to finally get it all together though. I had one very upsetting file corruption happen early on, but after that things were fairly smooth. (other than the sticky selection issue and stuff like that).

Incremental file saves are really useful, too bad more software doesn't have that. it's one feature I really loved about 3DS Max. I use it a lot in Hexagon now.

• GhostmanGhostman Posts: 215
    edited December 1969

Nice work. :)