From Marvelous Designer to DAZ anno 2016 – I pay for help

13»

Comments

• dvitoladvitola Posts: 136

Hi Adam, You will have to manually change it in Daz on their sliders. I select the object, go to Daz surfaces. The square red box in diffuse is the material I chose (fabric texture). The slider next to it determines how light or dark the color will be. If you press on the square, you get a drop down menu that will allow you to browse for different textures. I have about 20 years of textures I've collected in a file and I choose from them. If you want a particular color only, just use the slider and it will give you whatever color you would like. Hope this helps! Denise (I don't know if MD 7 has a bug on the buttons. I haven't used that feature yet.)

• valzheimervalzheimer Posts: 519
    lord Adam said:

Thank's for all your tips I will try everything very soon... but still I must deal with buttons.sad

dvitola you said: ,,...make sure you have selected those buttons" I tried for many options (about hundred times) to select buttons manually, ALL FILES in the scene tab, as OBJ selected, add some colours in PROPERTY EDITOR, as single button in 3D VIEW and the final effect was all the same (as you can see on first and third picture below). Maybe there is a some kind of bug in may version of MD7? If I'm still doing something wrong please give me some pictures with right method to add materials/colours for any kind of buttons. Slowly I'm loosing me nerves...

MD 7.5 just got released yesterday, I haven't tried it yet much but having UV editor in MD 7.5 may help you.

• ArtiniArtini Posts: 8,818
    edited June 2018

Hi, does anybody figure out, if personal perpetual license of Marvelous Designer 7.5 gives any rights

to use 3D models/clothes made in it, in any other software, digital images etc.

After all these years, their license terms are still so enigmatic to me.

Their recent promotion upgrades at 75% off looks very tempting, but uncertainity about their license terms keeps me off.

Post edited by Artini on
  • Artini said:

Hi, does anybody figure out, if personal perpetual license of Marvelous Designer 7.5 gives any rights

to use 3D models/clothes made in it, in any other software, digital images etc.

After all these years, their license terms are still so enigmatic to me.

Their recent promotion upgrades at 75% off looks very tempting, but uncertainity about their license terms keeps me off.

Yes, the license allows you to use the content you create - even to sell it - as long as your an individual, not a corporation. They have clarified this several times, though not I think made the license itself clearer.

• ArtiniArtini Posts: 8,818

Thanks a lot for the explanation, Richard.