• Phoenix3DPhoenix3D Posts: 9
    edited August 2016

(deleted)

Post edited by Phoenix3D on
  • ebauer01ebauer01 Posts: 21

A simple ding would be useful.

• ebauer01 said:

A simple ding would be useful.

Hi ebauer01, I've posted a 3 line code snippet on page 1 of this thread (about 2/3 the way down) that will do that for you.

• I would like to have an email notifiction. I make my scenes render ready and would like to start up the next one when the other is done. I know there is tha batch tool and that works fine. But you can pauze and resume. Which when my pc is busy rendering i would like it to pauze when i need to do something, further more i just like to see the render build up. When i recieve an notification email i can then logon to my pc from my phone with for example team viewer and start up the next scene. Is there a script for this already atm?
  • xXQuatroXxxXQuatroXx Posts: 173
    edited January 2018

BlackFeather1973 said:

SickleYield said:

Is there a way to script DAZ to make an audible beep, ding or alarm in Windows when a render is finished?

Been playing with scripting lately and i remembered this post, turned out to be just a few lines of code : the render that goes 'Ping!" ;-)
    http://www.sharecg.com/v/66824/view/8/Script/Render-finished-!
    (windows only)

YAY

You are my hero. I set up a custom action so it renders and then plays the comment whenever I hit ctrl+r. Thank you so much!!

@Sickleyield: how did you setup a custom action? when ever i hit CTRL+R i dont get a sound when it's finished.

EDIT: NVM got it ;)

Post edited by xXQuatroXx on
  • xXQuatroXxxXQuatroXx Posts: 173
    Can you also add a time render finish script to the sound + button...that shows in the button: "render time took: 32 min" I know you can view it in the log but it would feel more compleet to me.
  • Phoenix3D said:

For a far more convenient toolbar button (worth the effort if you render a lot), I've broken the process down into 15 small steps...

Thank you so much!!! This is a wonderful script. Very helpful!!! yesyes