Frank0314 said:
    ps1borg said:
    Bedtime :)

24 render threads? holy guacomole!

tee hee - Gnomeo & Juliet

That was a great movie.

:) i'll go for it then.

Rango is on sale, too.

I wonder if I can make a quote ziggurat and not break anything.

• RezcaRezca Posts: 3,386
    edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    Frank0314 said:
    ps1borg said:

That was a great movie.

Rango is on sale, too.

We had a quote chain so long going once that posts started disappearing from the quote when posted XD
    'Course Richard got mad eventually and we had to stop :(
    But it was interesting while it lasted

1214353660.kalamu_swallow_2_.gif
    240 x 240 - 116K
  • SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,972
    edited December 1969

Rezca said:
    Skiriki said:
    Frank0314 said:
    ps1borg said:

That was a great movie.

Rango is on sale, too.

We had a quote chain so long going once that posts started disappearing from the quote when posted XD

Really? IIRC, on one of the forums I use, they got max quote depth of seven or something.

edited December 1969

If the hive-mind of a "race" of space-zombies said something like this to you, would you drop your gun and listen?
    ""Do not be afraid. I am peace...I am salvation. I am a timeless chorus. Join your voice with mine, and sing victory... everlasting!”"
    (Quote taken from Halo 3, on the level "Floodgate")

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    Rezca said:

Really? IIRC, on one of the forums I use, they got max quote depth of seven or something.

It was also making people scroll down a LOT for each post, which was truthfully a bit annoying. It was fun for a while but it got tedious real fast.

9dd37e164afdd5303e98bc034ebac2fc.gif
    100 x 100 - 36K
  • Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,610
    edited December 1969

Where are you finding these images, Rezca?

edited December 1969

They're from my collection of static & animated avatars that I've hoarded since joining the DAZ forums. They're mostly from DeviantART, FurAffinity, the DragonAdopters Forum, DAZ3D, and a few from the RPG Revolution forums.
    Typically if I find one that's interesting or pretty I'll save it and put it in the appropriate folder.

• WoolyloachWoolyloach Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

1:00PM and it's 94f outside. Supposed to hit 102f this afternoon. Then up to 104f by Tuesday, then 100f WITH RAIN on Wednesday.

Some days, I'm sorry I moved back to Texas! I love Austin, but DANG it's HOT! I got sweaty this morning just walking the 3 blocks to the diner for breakfast!!!!

Definitely a great day for a cold beer or three, so I'm likely to hit the honky-tonk this afternoon after I wash up.

I reactivated my DeviantArt account so I can post naughty renders (hee hee)! I'll have to put a link in my signature. I'll post character studies for my Webcomic there as well.

Everyone have a good day!

edited December 1969

I need to eat lunch soon. I hear mewing in the corner. Last time I checked there i saw three little kittens hiding in the dark

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,189
    edited December 1969

We have tested to see how many times you can quote. It will eventually break the thread.

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,972
    edited December 1969

Frank0314 said:
    We have tested to see how many times you can quote. It will eventually break the thread.

Boo. Then I'd better not to continue the quote ziggurat any further.

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    Frank0314 said:

Boo. Then I'd better not to continue the quote ziggurat any further.

I thought it made RH made that is broke the forums.

edited December 1969

On the Heroes of Might & Magic Community forum they have a rule that you're not even allowed to quote a post if it's on the same page as the post you're responding to. It's enforced by moderators and the admins, not the forum software itself. And yes, people do get warned for doing it.

edited December 1969

Did you know it is difficult to feed only one cat when there are two cats in the same room. I try to feed Melody kitten food since she is nursing. Micah decides to eat the kitten food because it is available and he is hungry. Doctor Creampuff, Miss Cupcake, and Lady Gabrielle are not eating because they are on a milk diet that Melody gives them. Always fresh milk for them.

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,517
    edited December 1969

snowbug said:
    I want cake.

I also want a forum where I don't get instantly lost.

...hi.

Yeah, I feel I need a GPS device to find my way around here.

smiley-greet024.gif
    25 x 29 - 3K
    edited December 1969

the bank is closed today. I have to wait till tomorrow to get money from it.

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:

...yes, he has a Mac Pro with dual Xeon hyperthreading hexacore CPUs. Love to see what a render screen in Carrara would look like with that. as each coloured "tile" denotes another core/thread.

edited December 1969

I think I need to take a shower, but I also need to eat something better than three doughnuts.

edited December 1969

...mmmmmmm, donuts, aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh.

:coolsmile: :coolsmile: :coolsmile: ready to bask in some sunshine today?
    ...sunshine? what's that?

Woke up to a downpour again this morning. Went back to sleep not wanting to deal with it.

Ibuprofen is doing it's job staving off the terrible aches and pains I dealt with Friday and yesterday.

:warp mirror render finished yayy. 64 bitz and it still took over 8 hours

....interesting, rather surrealistic. I think I have Telka somewhere in my runtimes. I like her because she's not your normal cutsey foofy little fae.

Even though I have Firefox set to open a new tab when I click on a link, the new forum software apparently overrides that. So many times now I've closed a tab after checking out the link forgetting that it was the same one with the thread I was currently reading.

edited December 1969

I want to get a notebook with a bluray drive.

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:
    ...mmmmmmm, donuts, aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh.

:coolsmile: :coolsmile: :coolsmile: ready to bask in some sunshine today?
    ...sunshine? what's that?

Woke up to a downpour again this morning. Went back to sleep not wanting to deal with it.

Ibuprofen is doing it's job staving off the terrible aches and pains I dealt with Friday and yesterday.

:warp mirror render finished yayy. 64 bitz and it still took over 8 hours

....interesting, rather surrealistic. I think I have Telka somewhere in my runtimes. I like her because she's not your normal cutsey foofy little fae.

Even though I have Firefox set to open a new tab when I click on a link, the new forum software apparently overrides that. So many times now I've closed a tab after checking out the link forgetting that it was the same one with the thread I was currently reading.

there was an update to Telka. She doesn't override the original Telka, so yoo end up with two.

if i had a car i'd be out to pick up a pineapple upside down cake.

i logged in 3 times today.

the chameleon is rendering on my main compy in poser7. i had to open it's folders in p7 to extract the thumbnails, cuz pp12 won't. when i checked the material room expecting to have to rehome the bump map, it was in the bump channel - not the gradient bump channel - it was a shock. at the same time i'm rendering backyard and garden furniture.
    looks like it's done rendering.

edited December 1969

I want to get a notebook with a bluray drive.

me too.

edited December 1969

i'm heating up spaghetti on tin foil on a cookie sheet. tonight i'm going to work in wings3d for several hours.

my dog is like - sulking, cuz i bought a dog bowl for him. it's like he knows the corning ware is a peopl dish and considers the dog bowl is a downgrade.

edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:
    ps1borg said:

...yes, he has a Mac Pro with dual Xeon hyperthreading hexacore CPUs. Love to see what a render screen in Carrara would look like with that. as each coloured "tile" denotes another core/thread.

hexacores!

• ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

Morning. Dramatic red-tinged dawn giving way to a duotone grey sky and rain outside my window. Rain is still a small miracle, after so long with almost none:)

edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:
    ps1borg said:

hexacores!
    gesundheit

edited December 1969

Frank0314 said:
    ps1borg said:

That was a great movie.

Rango is on sale, too.

Rango is really funny :)

edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:
    ps1borg said:

Looks like confetti with numbers :)

This discussion has been closed.