The Poses Rhyming With Roses Complaint Thread

Comments

• ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

another thought on eyelids, what if someone needs to animate a rem sleep cycle?

a blink is more of a rotate action than up/down.

in my mirror, my lower eyelid folds into and neath the upp lid.
    but my eyes are puffy.

I've cheated a squint into a blink before but there is no real substitute for morphing upper and lower eyelids closed and open. One thing you could consider is providing "handles" for animating body bits that are normally inconvenient to select, like eyes :)

edited December 1969

Dead fish and potato in a box for lunch. Complaint: now I'm outside the sun has gone inside.

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

sleeeepy

i kicked off that 8 hour fun mirror render again, cuz i missed one of the fractal sum settings BB gave me. when he wrote the bottom value should be zero, i thought me meant the last setting on the node, but turns out there is a setting named 'bottom'. doh

nighty nite :)

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,975
    edited December 1969

I'm rendering a balls-to-walls version with raytraced metal surfaces of this picture: http://www.daz3d.com/forums/viewreply/35578/

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited June 2012

How come when your right in the middle of a project, I mean into it, as in enjoying it, somebody just POP's in to visit? What's wrong with people? Everyone has a darn cell-phone or a smart-phone, why can't they call first? Blah!!!

My complaint for today.

Post edited by Jaderail on
  • Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,688
    edited December 1969

I thought someone could watch my pets for my vacations but now she is unsure. Eeek!

edited December 1969

Can't sleep, 'cuz I was a dumbass earlier. Whine whine.

edited December 1969

Cannot sleep as worried about what to do with cats when visiting family

edited December 1969

How soon you're going to do that?

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    How soon you're going to do that?

late July and also early August
    edited December 1969

Can you take the cats with you? (Yes I remember you have kittens. But it is not impossible to travel with them.)

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    How come when your right in the middle of a project, I mean into it, as in enjoying it, somebody just POP's in to visit? What's wrong with people? Everyone has a darn cell-phone or a smart-phone, why can't they call first? Blah!!!

My complaint for today.

Murpjhy's rules ;)

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    I'm rendering a balls-to-walls version with raytraced metal surfaces of this picture: http://www.daz3d.com/forums/viewreply/35578/

Looks good :)

• RezcaRezca Posts: 3,391
    edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    COMPLAINT! After 34% rendering, and 58 minutes, I had to cancel the render because there were unsatisfactory bits!

At least *your* renders get to 38% after 58 minutes. The Maxwell interiors pack I bought to dissect typically get to 1% around that time XD

edited June 2012

Me thinks I should have postponed putting this poll up on my DA page for... A while longer... As I don't think I'm quite ready to do any writing on the subject yet ^^;
    Not that I don't want to, it's just...
    Thing is, I have given the topics some thought and have some stuff down, but not enough to fill in two pages in OpenOffice... Unless I consolidated several topics. Like Gold Dragons could be a passage in the Society topic since generally they're outcasts amongst other dragons.
    Dragon Magic would be more of a history topic since prior to meeting humans for the first time their magics were fairly primitive (In my OC's world, hoomanz are the sorcerer types - not elves) and their main use was just to assist them in hunting and nothing grand.
    Anyway. It might be a nice writing exercise and could help me knit all those wandering floating thoughts into one single piece. Or it could break my mind and I'll go insane o_O

Untitled-1.jpg
    572 x 253 - 65K
    Post edited by Rezca on
    edited December 1969

Irrelevant complaint: Does Civilization IV score you on how long you took to finish the game time wise and not turn wise? Because I often minimize the game and wander of for hours and my Time Played is often 16 ~ 27 hours and my score is always abysmally low no matter what I've done in-game.

edited June 2012

Complaint or lol I don't know... But my Tank was destroyed by a spearman T_T
    98.5% chance of victory and it was blown up. Ha! XD
    Whoever was driving that thing must have been drunk or something XD

Post edited by Rezca on
    edited December 1969

HA. HA. HA.
    I refuse to believe the only utility that manipulating darkness has is creating a sphere around you so that you can stumble into trees like the world dumbest pinball.

edited December 1969

Cloud sim finished, 265 frames took 51/2 days

clouds254.png
    800 x 333 - 221K
    edited December 1969

Rezca said:
    HA. HA. HA.
    I refuse to believe the only utility that manipulating darkness has is creating a sphere around you so that you can stumble into trees like the world dumbest pinball.

Heh what game is that?

edited December 1969

Rezca said:
    Skiriki said:
    COMPLAINT! After 34% rendering, and 58 minutes, I had to cancel the render because there were unsatisfactory bits!

At least *your* renders get to 38% after 58 minutes. The Maxwell interiors pack I bought to dissect typically get to 1% around that time XD

The down side of unbiased renderers ;)

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    Rezca said:
    HA. HA. HA.

Heh what game is that?

A game called "Embodiment of Scarlet Devil".
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ypy9coJSHNw
    The boss of stage one has the ability to manipulate darkness, but she's often depicted as a bumbling twit and the sphere of darkness that she creates often causes her to run smack into walls and trees and stuff.
    She has this ribbon in her hair that's confirmed to be a spell ward of some sort, and a LOT of fans associate this as being a Seal that binds her so she can't use her full power.

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    Rezca said:
    Skiriki said:

The down side of unbiased renderers ;)

37% and 7 hours...

edited December 1969

Rezca said:
    ps1borg said:
    Rezca said:
    HA. HA. HA.

Heh what game is that?

The boss of stage one has the ability to manipulate darkness, but she's often depicted as a bumbling twit and the sphere of darkness that she creates often causes her to run smack into walls and trees and stuff.
    She has this ribbon in her hair that's confirmed to be a spell ward of some sort, and a LOT of fans associate this as being a Seal that binds her so she can't use her full power.

Not easy being a wizard ;)

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    Rezca said:
    ps1borg said:
    Rezca said:
    HA. HA. HA.

Heh what game is that?

Not easy being a wizard ;)

She's not a wizard though :3

ALSO COMPLAINT::::::: I'm logged in, I click POST REPLY and it brings me to the post page. I type in THREE SHORT SENTANCES and it tells me to log in. I hit back, and it brings me to the "Evil Login Page" that doesn't recognize my username or email, and THEN it deletes all of the text I had typed in. Since it was short it doesn't matter, but the forum has done this to me when I had a LOT of text typed too. Whyyyyyyyy...>!?

• WoolyloachWoolyloach Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Complaint: hot. 8:30AM and it's already 81f. Supposed to hit 104f today, then 108f Wednesday.

HOTTTTTTTTT. :ahhh:

edited December 1969

Not having those problems Safari 5.05, the Fast Reply function works fine on my mobiles as well ;)

edited December 1969

Complaint: hot. 8:30AM and it's already 81f. Supposed to hit 104f today, then 108f Wednesday.

HOTTTTTTTTT. :ahhh:

bloody freezing cold here, 2C overnight. Well, that's not freezing but it is very chilly :)

edited December 1969

It seems we're going to have some reasonable weather this week. Good.

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    Not having those problems Safari 5.05, the Fast Reply function works fine on my mobiles as well ;)

Fast Reply works fine here too, it's just sometimes the forum thinks it'd be a blast to log me out while I'm typing in my post. In the old forum if I hit the Back button my post would still be there and I could Copy-Paste it, log in, and then make the actual post. The new forum deletes whatever I had typed. Also like I mentioned the Log-In page it brings me to doesn't recognize my username (Rezca) nor my password or email as being in the database - only the Log-In button at the top of the page.

This discussion has been closed.