Novica & Forum Members Tips & Product Reviews Pt 10

Comments

• L'AdairL'Adair Posts: 9,479
    edited April 2018
    MelanieL said:

This is a test render of Elliandra. I usually love Mousso's girls but this looks more like a doll than a person. The nose is way too chiseled and the lips are very fake looking. I'm surprised coming from Mousso! I rarely use characters as is, so hopefully when mixed in with other characters, she won't look as bad... (The eyelashes were from Josie because hers were barely visible.)

Well that certainly looks nothing like the promos! I don't have it but it certainly looks wrong there. Have you checked there are no other non-zero morph settings - it looks almost like there are a bunch of other morphs twisting things up.

There are two face morphs-- Elliandra and Elliandra Alt and they both look exactly the same. That image was from opening the character directly from the Smart Content Pane.... I'm now trying dialing down the character to 39% and still get that nose! I may have to send in a ticket. 

Edited to add: I tried mixing other characters with her and then dialed her down to 0, but the sharp nose is still there! But better. I'm wondering now if somehow there's a double morph on her out of the box. The character and a second version of her dialed up in addition to the original morph. I may post in the commons to see if anyone else has this problem or if you guys have the character, I'm curious to see if you load the full character directly from the smart pane what happens...

A couple of years ago, I tried my hand at dial-spinning a character and then saved her. I did something wrong, as after that the base character my dial-spin was using was loaded 100% for every single G2F I loaded. Once I figured out what was happening, I contacted support. They helped me fix the problem, which required I delete some files if I recall correctly.

The easiest way to find such an issue is to select the the figure in the Scene tab, open the Shaping tab and click on the Currently Used option. Look for a named character morph. Elliandra isn't based on another figure, so there shouldn't be any other named character dialed in. Also, Elliandra does not require either the body or head morph packs, so if there are a lot of those listed, that could be the source of the problem.

Elliandra is for both G3 and G8. Have you tried loading both generations side-by-side? If the problem I had is present here, it should only affect one of the two.

Anyway, if you discover the problem is the extra morph, I'll dig up the support ticket and share the solution with you. Either post here, or PM me.

Post edited by L'Adair on
  • Robert FreiseRobert Freise Posts: 4,260

I wish I could load a figure without every morph I've bought or downloaded being loaded in it makes it hard to find the ones I'm looking for

• L'AdairL'Adair Posts: 9,479

I wish I could load a figure without every morph I've bought or downloaded being loaded in it makes it hard to find the ones I'm looking for

When you have a figure selected and open the Shaping tab, there is a text field above the right column, where the morphs are listed. You can filter the morphs by typing in what you're looking for. Need to use cornea bulge? type in "cornea," (without the quotes.) In the left column, every folder without a cornea morph will be grayed out. Click on the one that isn't gray. The morph you need will show up in the right column. If a word is used in multiple areas, (for example, you have a male figure selected and type in bulge,) you may see more than one folder highlighted. This works for any morph, so if you're looking for a specific character, type that name into the filter field. Voilà!

L'Adair said:

When you have a figure selected and open the Shaping tab, there is a text field above the right column, where the morphs are listed. You can filter the morphs by typing in what you're looking for. Need to use cornea bulge? type in "cornea," (without the quotes.) In the left column, every folder without a cornea morph will be grayed out. Click on the one that isn't gray. The morph you need will show up in the right column. If a word is used in multiple areas, (for example, you have a male figure selected and type in bulge,) you may see more than one folder highlighted. This works for any morph, so if you're looking for a specific character, type that name into the filter field. Voilà!

I haven't been able to use any search function inside DS on any machine I've owned. They just sit there and do nothing if they let me type anything in or DS just crashes and nothing shows in the log file about it

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,129

The Wild Wind Hair was updated today and the red hair works now.

• L'Adair said:

I haven't been able to use any search function inside DS on any machine I've owned. They just sit there and do nothing if they let me type anything in or DS just crashes and nothing shows in the log file about it

The filters in the Editor tabs of property panes are not searches, as far as I know, so they shouldn't have the same problem (which sounds like an issue connecting to the CMS).

• jakibluejakiblue Posts: 7,281

Did anyone pick up that bonus madness offer the G7 Bio Suit for G3F? https://www.daz3d.com/g7-bio-suit-for-genesis-3-females

I'm wondering about the material zones on the suit, how many there are. If it's all one, or quite a few. 

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,558

I didn't pick that up. I didn't realize it was a special offer item, which is one of the problems I have with these sales- its not always clear. The large repetitive pattern on the outfit kept me from buying. I like patterns to be smaller or less repetitive. That did not appeal to me... I also tend to only use gen 8.

• agent unawaresagent unawares Posts: 3,513
    jakiblue said:

Did anyone pick up that bonus madness offer the G7 Bio Suit for G3F? https://www.daz3d.com/g7-bio-suit-for-genesis-3-females

I'm wondering about the material zones on the suit, how many there are. If it's all one, or quite a few. 

You'll be delighted to hear it has a lot of material zones. Let me finish a render and I'll show them off.

• NovicaNovica Posts: 23,859

Elliandra that I rendered was Genesis 8 BTW. (And as I said, I clicked on the avatar in Characters, I didn't continue into the file section where you can choose different makeups, etc. It was the default load.  Did you ever find out the problem in Smart Content? And which generation did you use?

• agent unawaresagent unawares Posts: 3,513

Bio Suit material zones

01.png
    1006 x 826 - 203K
    02.png
    1006 x 826 - 202K
    03a.png
    1006 x 826 - 165K
    03b.png
    1006 x 826 - 154K
    04a.png
    1006 x 826 - 136K
    04b.png
    1006 x 826 - 138K
    05.png
    1006 x 826 - 137K

oh fantastic!! thank you! I was thinking the blaster pistol alone was worth the $2.32 LOL but yeah, I can change the suit easily with shaders, and have emmissive lights on the the little round things! 

Bio Suit material zones

I didn't like that repetitive pattern either, but now that agent unawares showed me the material zones, I knew I could use shaders to get rid of it. It autofits pretty good to G8F also, even the boots (given that they are flat heeled, there's usually way more success than high heels). This is Marigold G8F wearing the suit and boots. Ignore the belt - I forgot to shade it. LOL. Still grainy cos i was just quickly testing the suit, so just a quick one. 

I didn't pick that up. I didn't realize it was a special offer item, which is one of the problems I have with these sales- its not always clear. The large repetitive pattern on the outfit kept me from buying. I like patterns to be smaller or less repetitive. That did not appeal to me... I also tend to only use gen 8.

suittest.png
    700 x 1200 - 780K
  • WonderlandWonderland Posts: 6,735
    3Ddreamer said:
    nemesis10 said:
    jakiblue said:

I'm a bit confused by what you are saying - are you saying that you don't have an "unzipper" for windows? So you can't unzip a manually downloaded file? 

there are a few free "unzippers" for windows available -  i have "winrar" which is free, and also "7-zip" which is also free, although I use Winrar the most. It works on .rar files as well as .zip files. Don't pay for an "unzipper". 

Also, don't unzip directly into your DS file structure - always unzip into a dummy folder and then manually cut'n'paste the folders over, so you can know exactly where something goes, and fix a folder name if you need to. 

I still don't know how to add content without DIM. On my Mac, for Poser, I just click on the zip file to unzip the folder, redo the folders, remove vendor names, etc... then drop the whole folder onto an app that places everything correctly into Poser. But with DS, I don't know how to "extract" zips into the library. I thought it was a Windows thing, but even in Windows I tried control clicking and everything else and have not figured out how to "extract" a zip into a folder. When I Googled it, I found a page for "WinZip." Do you have to purchase that to install content into Daz if you don't use DIM? I'm obviously not a Windows person and only use it for DS, everything else I do on my Mac.

When I click on a zip file, (in Windows 8) it opens so you can see what's inside but you can't use the files until you copy them to somewhere else. I'm afraid to move or change anything in DS because it might screw it up. In Windows you can move a folder on top of another folder and it will merge, but on a Mac it overwrites the other folder. So I've been manually opening each file and having to look where each item goes and put in each one manually (from other stores) which is a PITA. But I keep seeing instructions to "extract" the zip file into your studio library and the only way I see to do that is by purchasing WinZip... I do have a product that is supposed to put everything (from other stores) into DIM to install them, https://www.daz3d.com/content-package-assist,  but haven't tried it yet and it doesn't work on a Mac. I work both on a PC and Mac and I have separate external hard drives for each so I have to download and install everything twice.

On a Mac in Sierra and High Sierra: Merge two folders with the same name. If you have two folders with identical names at two different locations, you can merge them into a single folder. Press and hold the Option key, then drag one folder to the location that contains a folder with the same name. In the dialog that appears, click Merge.

Thanks but I can't upgrade to High Sierra or I lose my Photoshop CS 5 which I actually like better functionally than CC. I wish there was a way to run both OSs concurrently...

I'm not a Mac person, so some of this might be wrong for you.

Do you still have your install disks for Photoshop CS 5? I installed it clean on this Windows 10 laptop when I bought it a couple of years ago, so it hadn't stopped working then. Depending on how confident you feel, you could create a backup image you can reinstall if it all goes wrong. Me I'd do that or buy a new hard disk and try a clean install, and just swap back to the original hard disk if thing don't work.

3Ddreamer said:
    nemesis10 said:
    jakiblue said:

I'm a bit confused by what you are saying - are you saying that you don't have an "unzipper" for windows? So you can't unzip a manually downloaded file? 

there are a few free "unzippers" for windows available -  i have "winrar" which is free, and also "7-zip" which is also free, although I use Winrar the most. It works on .rar files as well as .zip files. Don't pay for an "unzipper". 

Also, don't unzip directly into your DS file structure - always unzip into a dummy folder and then manually cut'n'paste the folders over, so you can know exactly where something goes, and fix a folder name if you need to. 

I still don't know how to add content without DIM. On my Mac, for Poser, I just click on the zip file to unzip the folder, redo the folders, remove vendor names, etc... then drop the whole folder onto an app that places everything correctly into Poser. But with DS, I don't know how to "extract" zips into the library. I thought it was a Windows thing, but even in Windows I tried control clicking and everything else and have not figured out how to "extract" a zip into a folder. When I Googled it, I found a page for "WinZip." Do you have to purchase that to install content into Daz if you don't use DIM? I'm obviously not a Windows person and only use it for DS, everything else I do on my Mac.

When I click on a zip file, (in Windows 8) it opens so you can see what's inside but you can't use the files until you copy them to somewhere else. I'm afraid to move or change anything in DS because it might screw it up. In Windows you can move a folder on top of another folder and it will merge, but on a Mac it overwrites the other folder. So I've been manually opening each file and having to look where each item goes and put in each one manually (from other stores) which is a PITA. But I keep seeing instructions to "extract" the zip file into your studio library and the only way I see to do that is by purchasing WinZip... I do have a product that is supposed to put everything (from other stores) into DIM to install them, https://www.daz3d.com/content-package-assist,  but haven't tried it yet and it doesn't work on a Mac. I work both on a PC and Mac and I have separate external hard drives for each so I have to download and install everything twice.

On a Mac in Sierra and High Sierra: Merge two folders with the same name. If you have two folders with identical names at two different locations, you can merge them into a single folder. Press and hold the Option key, then drag one folder to the location that contains a folder with the same name. In the dialog that appears, click Merge.

Thanks but I can't upgrade to High Sierra or I lose my Photoshop CS 5 which I actually like better functionally than CC. I wish there was a way to run both OSs concurrently...

Do you still have your install disks for Photoshop CS 5? I installed it clean on this Windows 10 laptop when I bought it a couple of years ago, so it hadn't stopped working then. Depending on how confident you feel, you could create a backup image you can reinstall if it all goes wrong. Me I'd do that or buy a new hard disk and try a clean install, and just swap back to the original hard disk if thing don't work.

Thanks, but it's a known issue that Photoshop does not work in High Sierra. Adobe has no reason to upgrade it because they want to push CC and Apple is more interested in Apple and knows that current CC is compatible so they don't care about supporting old software...

Novica said:

This is a quickie at about 75% render time for Elliandra.  I really would add gloss to the lips, I personally don't like matte. But as you can see, the morphs are correct. Now, back to chores.

@richardhaseltine    Ah, thank you!

Elliandra for Genesis 3 and Genesis 8 Female

I realized what happened... I used a body morph slider that I had created when everyone was learning how to transfer G3 morphs to G8 but I didn't know how to separate the head morph from the body so when I added the body morph it also added to the face morph. However, when I tried again, I still noticed some chiseling on the nose and in certain lighting, it is more noticible. If you look at your image above, imagine that there was more shadow and look at the top plane of the nose, it's almost flat and the sides come down a bit sharply. It's not as noticeable in your light, but even without my extra morph, there's a very chiseled nose...

L'Adair said:
    MelanieL said:

This is a test render of Elliandra. I usually love Mousso's girls but this looks more like a doll than a person. The nose is way too chiseled and the lips are very fake looking. I'm surprised coming from Mousso! I rarely use characters as is, so hopefully when mixed in with other characters, she won't look as bad... (The eyelashes were from Josie because hers were barely visible.)

Well that certainly looks nothing like the promos! I don't have it but it certainly looks wrong there. Have you checked there are no other non-zero morph settings - it looks almost like there are a bunch of other morphs twisting things up.

There are two face morphs-- Elliandra and Elliandra Alt and they both look exactly the same. That image was from opening the character directly from the Smart Content Pane.... I'm now trying dialing down the character to 39% and still get that nose! I may have to send in a ticket. 

Edited to add: I tried mixing other characters with her and then dialed her down to 0, but the sharp nose is still there! But better. I'm wondering now if somehow there's a double morph on her out of the box. The character and a second version of her dialed up in addition to the original morph. I may post in the commons to see if anyone else has this problem or if you guys have the character, I'm curious to see if you load the full character directly from the smart pane what happens...

A couple of years ago, I tried my hand at dial-spinning a character and then saved her. I did something wrong, as after that the base character my dial-spin was using was loaded 100% for every single G2F I loaded. Once I figured out what was happening, I contacted support. They helped me fix the problem, which required I delete some files if I recall correctly.

The easiest way to find such an issue is to select the the figure in the Scene tab, open the Shaping tab and click on the Currently Used option. Look for a named character morph. Elliandra isn't based on another figure, so there shouldn't be any other named character dialed in. Also, Elliandra does not require either the body or head morph packs, so if there are a lot of those listed, that could be the source of the problem.

Elliandra is for both G3 and G8. Have you tried loading both generations side-by-side? If the problem I had is present here, it should only affect one of the two.

Anyway, if you discover the problem is the extra morph, I'll dig up the support ticket and share the solution with you. Either post here, or PM me.

Thanks L'Adair but I figured out what went wrong LOL! This is what I wrote to Novica in case you missed it...

I realized what happened... I used a body morph slider that I had created when everyone was learning how to transfer G3 morphs to G8 but I didn't know how to separate the head morph from the body so when I added the body morph it also added to the face morph. However, when I tried again, I still noticed some chiseling on the nose and in certain lighting, it is more noticible. If you look at your image above, imagine that there was more shadow and look at the top plane of the nose, it's almost flat and the sides come down a bit sharply. It's not as noticeable in your light, but even without my extra morph, there's a very chiseled nose..

• 3Ddreamer3Ddreamer Posts: 1,282
    3Ddreamer said:
    nemesis10 said:
    jakiblue said:

3Ddreamer said:
    nemesis10 said:
    jakiblue said:

Thanks, but it's a known issue that Photoshop does not work in High Sierra. Adobe has no reason to upgrade it because they want to push CC and Apple is more interested in Apple and knows that current CC is compatible so they don't care about supporting old software...

Ah sorry I was not aware of that. Sad state of affairs

• shadowhawk1shadowhawk1 Posts: 2,186

One of the main reasons I am so aggressive in keeping my custom categories updated is the fact that the file structure drives me bat s*** crazy.  I literally cannot work with it like that.  I was spending so much time finding stuff I never had time to actually do anything.  Doing the custom categories is the only thing that allowed me to save my sanity.  I only have to find things once, then its put into a place that makes sense to be and I know exactly where to look for it.  Need a medieval room?  Its under building and scenes/fantasy medieval, interiors.  Need a sleek modern dress for genesis 2?  Its under people/Genesis 2/ Female/Clothing/Dresses/Modern.  Its a major pain to put together (I just got a new laptop and decided to do the custom categories from scratch and clean things up a bit instead of copying over from the pc) especially if you have a lot of stuff, the new laptop conversion is on week three as far as getting the categories done, but its worth the effort as far as I'm concerned.  And I am still pissed off about them taking away the blue bars to find new stuff.  I can't find the old stuff most of the time, much less the new content!

How do you do that in DS? I have my Poser files organized perfectly but have no idea how to do that in Daz, I usually use the smart pane because my content pane just lists everything by alphabetical letters. I don't even know where people are finding "character" to list their first G3 characters. I just have a list of folders with numbers, then letters, but everything is listed, not separated out as characters or whatever...

You can do it jsut like you did in Poser, at least that is how I did it. From the content folder you can create new folders. For example, under Genesis 2 Female I have the clothing folder and then in there I have it all broken down into sub catagories like pants, dresses, shoes, sports wear, ect ... It jsut takes a bit to keep up when you buy stuff. I download everything to a seperate folder and remove all the vanity folders then add it to my main content folder so I can keep everything orginized.

I hope that helps you out. 

Oh boy ... my wife is the MAC user, but I can certainly help you with the windowsx portion of that since you are running DS on a windows emulator it sounds like. I am at work right now (+10 hours on your time zone right now) I can take some screen shots to help you out and make a brief tutorial if you like? Do you have a DA account? if so you can note me at shadowhawkone and I can stash the iamges for this ... if not we can do it over the PM's here if you prefer. Unless no one has an issue of me posting it here. 

No, I have separate Mac and Windows machines...  OMG, I just found the extract option on Windows! I don't know how I missed it! Now I still have to figure out a way to get stuff into DS on my Mac...

Ah OK, would you still like me to post a few images of creating custom folders in your content library? 

Yes, thanks! That would be great! 

Will do, I will make something up for you this weekend (fri - Sat for me) and post it for you. 

• OdaaOdaa Posts: 1,548

Has anyone who owns the Flamenco dress for V3 tried it with Dforce? The pants and jacket from the Matador outfit of the same vintage work okayish with Dforce (assuming you choose your poses and settings carefully), so I was curious about this one. I know from comments by, I think Llynara, that autofitting the flamenco dress forward gets kind of iffy results, but sometimes dforce can offset those problems.

• MollytabbyMollytabby Posts: 1,159
    edited April 2018

This is my next render from my ten GF3 characters list.

• Adaline
    • Amaya
    • Anain & Akasha - folder for Kande and Musoke for Genesis 3 and 8 Female
    • CB Thyme
    • Frankie
    • FW Art Brooke
    • FWSA Cai
    • FWSA Samira
    • FWSA Tala
    • GA Elish

Number six on my G3F list is FW Art Brooke. I've paired her with Pixie Bob Hair and Office Wear for Genesis 3. I changed the blouse using shaders, but otherwise everything else is standard. I think the hairstyle makes her look a little severe. Her promo images are with long hair and she has a much softer look.

1. Full Figure

2. Portrait.

SaveSave

18 04 05 Brooke full length figure.jpg
    600 x 1200 - 225K
    18 04 05 Brooke head and shoulders.jpg
    800 x 800 - 393K
    Post edited by Mollytabby on

One of the main reasons I am so aggressive in keeping my custom categories updated is the fact that the file structure drives me bat s*** crazy.  I literally cannot work with it like that.  I was spending so much time finding stuff I never had time to actually do anything.  Doing the custom categories is the only thing that allowed me to save my sanity.  I only have to find things once, then its put into a place that makes sense to be and I know exactly where to look for it.  Need a medieval room?  Its under building and scenes/fantasy medieval, interiors.  Need a sleek modern dress for genesis 2?  Its under people/Genesis 2/ Female/Clothing/Dresses/Modern.  Its a major pain to put together (I just got a new laptop and decided to do the custom categories from scratch and clean things up a bit instead of copying over from the pc) especially if you have a lot of stuff, the new laptop conversion is on week three as far as getting the categories done, but its worth the effort as far as I'm concerned.  And I am still pissed off about them taking away the blue bars to find new stuff.  I can't find the old stuff most of the time, much less the new content!

How do you do that in DS? I have my Poser files organized perfectly but have no idea how to do that in Daz, I usually use the smart pane because my content pane just lists everything by alphabetical letters. I don't even know where people are finding "character" to list their first G3 characters. I just have a list of folders with numbers, then letters, but everything is listed, not separated out as characters or whatever...

You can do it jsut like you did in Poser, at least that is how I did it. From the content folder you can create new folders. For example, under Genesis 2 Female I have the clothing folder and then in there I have it all broken down into sub catagories like pants, dresses, shoes, sports wear, ect ... It jsut takes a bit to keep up when you buy stuff. I download everything to a seperate folder and remove all the vanity folders then add it to my main content folder so I can keep everything orginized.

I hope that helps you out. 

Oh boy ... my wife is the MAC user, but I can certainly help you with the windowsx portion of that since you are running DS on a windows emulator it sounds like. I am at work right now (+10 hours on your time zone right now) I can take some screen shots to help you out and make a brief tutorial if you like? Do you have a DA account? if so you can note me at shadowhawkone and I can stash the iamges for this ... if not we can do it over the PM's here if you prefer. Unless no one has an issue of me posting it here. 

No, I have separate Mac and Windows machines...  OMG, I just found the extract option on Windows! I don't know how I missed it! Now I still have to figure out a way to get stuff into DS on my Mac...

Ah OK, would you still like me to post a few images of creating custom folders in your content library? 

Yes, thanks! That would be great! 

Will do, I will make something up for you this weekend (fri - Sat for me) and post it for you. 

Thanks! Much appreciated! laugh

edited April 2018

Nihi Sumba Cabana       Everyday Fruit         Cartoon Parrot for Daz Studio

To do the first render was under 7 minutes, so I will say this isn't intensive. I then added a background, zoomed in which required more details,  and it was 20 minutes. I recommend Gulf Skies, sold elsewhere, for a nice variety of beaches and tropical settings, including palm trees and sunsets. I didn't blur this to provide fake DOF, normally I do but this will show you the background.

Also, this is Pro-Studio lighting, which is used for portraits. Wanted to show how these can work for outdoor. 

The Toon Parrot has nice bones, you can really fine tune the wing feathers. One thing missing in the pose presets (which are adorable) are any of the bird flying. Although he is pudgy and a toon, would like to have one or two flying.

This toon bird's pose presets zip the character back to World Center.  TIP: Hold CTRL when you click the pose, and uncheck all the translations. The character won't leave where you have it in the Scene. 

@maclean   The Everyday Fruit looks good!  Our friend really appreciates it too. 

Not a fan of that almost-laying-down palm tree, found it a bit much for my personal tastes. Palms do curve toward the light if deprived of the sunlight due to shade. Some species probably also curve on their own regardless. I just prefer less slope.

Nihi Sumba Cabana.png
    860 x 700 - 968K
    Nihi Sumba Cabana2.png
    860 x 700 - 1M
    Nihi Sumba Cabana4.jpg
    860 x 900 - 681K
    Post edited by Novica on

@Mollytabby   Brooke looks good, you've got a great list going there!

One thing for those who aren't aware of it- whatever camera you use, if you select it in Scene, then over in Parameters go to Camera, the focal length for portraits optimally may be between 90-125 or so. That way you don't get nose distortion or head distortion due to the closeup. Your camera is tilted (maybe on purpose?) and you'll see the difference in the head size and the body size. 

The head is bigger which suggests you may have the focal distance on 65 or whatever the default is. (and it is a nice effect, so that's why I'm saying you may have done it on purpose. smiley   I'm not great with camera settings but we had a prolonged discussion on it and the 90-125 stuck with me and that's what I use to showcase all the portraits to avoid distortion.  To give you an idea, it's 21 for the distant shot in the second render. 

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,129

I love the parrot and fruit. Both look good!

One thing about the parrot- The wings from the side are very thin. You have to be very careful of the camera angle. 

• Tramp GraphicsTramp Graphics Posts: 2,404
    nemesis10 said:
    jakiblue said:

CS5? I'm still working with CS 4.

edited April 2018

Bar Interior 2018

Well, it took 7 minutes and still showed 0 percent, then kicked into gear and went 4% at 8 minutes. Right now 11 minutes and still 4%. So on this one, be advised if you have a slower computer, you may struggle. It all loads as one scene. Will post back more in about 45 minutes.  It is an amazing set if you can get past the render times. When it's done I will look in Scene to see how/if it's broken down and grouped for you. 

Edit:

0%   7 minutes
    4%   11 minutes
    16%  24 minutes
    19%   30 minutes
    35%   2 hours 10 minutes
    39%   2 hours 35 minutes
    47%  3 hours
    You get the idea. SLOW (my computer is fast.) 

WOW  29% at 1 hour 40 minutes. Anyone else render this set? It's got to be something funky with my computer. I do have quite a few windows open. 

The render at 75% is in this post

Post edited by Novica on
    Novica said:

Bar Interior 2018

Well, it took 7 minutes and still showed 0 percent, then kicked into gear and went 4% at 8 minutes. Right now 11 minutes and still 4%. So on this one, be advised if you have a slower computer, you may struggle. It all loads as one scene. Will post back more in about 45 minutes.  It is an amazing set if you can get past the render times. When it's done I will look in Scene to see how/if it's broken down and grouped for you. 

From the product page it looks like there are a lot of options

I picked it up but haven't looked at it yet

• ArtsyDragonArtsyDragon Posts: 530
    edited April 2018

Hello,

Question .. I tried to use the buy 2 or more and get a package free sale and even putting three qualifying items in my cart, the free item wasn't free. Anyone else get this?

Not having the sale work in my cart is a great strategy to not spend money. LOL :)

EDIT: Tried a third time and it worked ... same items. WEIRD!

Post edited by ArtsyDragon on
    illysArt said:

Hello,

Question .. I tried to use the buy 2 or more and get a package free sale and even putting three qualifying items in my cart, the free item wasn't free. Anyone else get this?

Not having the sale work in my cart is a great strategy to not spend money. LOL :)

EDIT: Tried a third time and it worked ... same items. WEIRD!

Welcome to the Weird World of Daz sales

This discussion has been closed.