Breast bounce script for DAZ Studio 4.5

Comments

• jhandyjhandy Posts: 23

can someone reattach the dse that works for them. Thank you

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,786

just also sharing a video by Virtual World dynamics with breast bounce for those who like such things yes

• edited March 2018
    th3Digit said:

just also sharing a video by Virtual World dynamics with breast bounce for those who like such things yes

Amazing!!  Did you move the breasts with my script or did you use some other technique?  Looks so real!

Post edited by masatok0606_1efebee4e7 on
  • jhandy said:

can someone reattach the dse that works for them. Thank you

Can you try running a totally different encrypted script and see if there is nothing wrong with your system?  Since many others are using my script, I cannot think of any reason why it is not working for you. Reattaching the files again here would’t make any difference, because I can only attach the same files, which are working for others. 

yes other encrypted scripts work fine...  ex... Dynacreator.dse

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,786
    th3Digit said:

Amazing!!  Did you move the breasts with my script or did you use some other technique?  Looks so real!

its not my work

I said it was by Virtual World Dynamics

they have an adult version on their youtube channel too

and they used a new feature of their dynamics engine not your script I am afraid 

I shared it more as a response to my own earlier Dforce fail posted a fair few pages back than anything 

I just thought some might like watching it cheeky

• th3Digit said:

its not my work

I said it was by Virtual World Dynamics

they have an adult version on their youtube channel too

and they used a new feature of their dynamics engine not your script I am afraid 

I shared it more as a response to my own earlier Dforce fail posted a fair few pages back than anything 

I just thought some might like watching it cheeky

I see! laugh

Breast Physics for G8F v1.01.dse is only 6kb is that the correct size?

this is the only link that i have downloading the Breast Physics for G8F v1.01.  - that didn't work for me - I put in my scrpts folder, and tried running it via content library, or ide .. keynote I only have ..- Breast Control Genesis 8 Female(s), and glute Control Genesis 8 Female(s)

Here is the link I have

Breast Physics for G8F v1.01
    https://yahoo.jp/box/peUGQW

• jhandy said:

this is the only link that i have downloading the Breast Physics for G8F v1.01.  - that didn't work for me - I put in my scrpts folder, and tried running it via content library, or ide .. keynote I only have ..- Breast Control Genesis 8 Female(s), and glute Control Genesis 8 Female(s)

Here is the link I have

Breast Physics for G8F v1.01
    https://yahoo.jp/box/peUGQW

As I said, try running the script from the standard Script IDE pane. Drag and drop the file to the pane and press the Execute button. 

This is the correct link. If you can read the text files in this zip file it is impossible for only the dse file to be corrupted because the zip file ensures the integrity of its contents.

If you still cannot run it, I suggest you seek help from Daz support. 

• kwanniekwannie Posts: 862

Masatok,

Do you have a glute script that works for G1? Your scripts work fantastic for G3 but I was wondering since I have many animations for G1 if it would be possible. Thanks!

Kwan

when I drag the dse file directly into the ide pane it shows as blank, as if there is nothing in there. The other encrypted scripts show up with [Content Encrypted]

Capture.PNG
    938 x 604 - 52K
  • louisjedahslouisjedahs Posts: 4
    edited April 2018

I'm having the exact same problem as jhandy

Run script - Error.  I check the log, it simply says error, nothing else

Try to drag it into script IDE, completely empty, just like jhandy.

Reset computer, run as administrator, nothing works.

Tried all 4 files, all have the same result.

Post edited by louisjedahs on
  • All binary-formats for scripts (.dsb compressed or .dse encrupted) are tagged with the version they were saved from and won't run in older versions of DS in case of compatibility issues. 

I did a quick and easy Google search and found this comment.  For those who are experiencing problems, this may well be the reason.  Make sure you have the latest version or build of DS and try again.

• kwannie said:

Do you have a glute script that works for G1? Your scripts work fantastic for G3 but I was wondering since I have many animations for G1 if it would be possible. Thanks!

Unfortunately I don’t.  I can try making a script for Genesis, but the results may not be what you would expect because the morphs and bone structure are different from those in G3/G8 and I have no way of tweaking the parameters myself.

I would need to have the precise information about the 4 morphs with which to simulate the movement – updown and side movement morphs for both right and left glute.  In case of G3/G8, they look like this.

"RGlute Move UpDown 1"
    "LGlute Move UpDown 1"
    "RGlute Move Side2Side"
    "LGlute Move Side2Side"

If you can find equivelent morphs to the above for Genesis, right click and enter “Edit Mode” in the Parameters pane. Then right-click again on the relevant slider, and choose “Show in Property Hierarchy”. In case the real name is different from what you see in the Parameters pane, the real name is shown in ().  I would need to use the real name in () in the script.  I also need to know [P] or [M] in front of the name, because different syntax is required depending on [P] or [M].

updating my version of daz worked, thank you

• You can download the updated script here with no expiry date.

Hi, I want to say thank you very much for this wonderful script! I would like to know if it is possible to add a function that determines the position of the chest relative to gravity, for static scenes? And then at the moment it is necessary to shake the model in a pose and after choosing the frame suitable.
  • RuphussRuphuss Posts: 2,631

hello Masatok

it would be useful if you make your own thread about this

so actual scripts are better to find

• Hi, I want to say thank you very much for this wonderful script! I would like to know if it is possible to add a function that determines the position of the chest relative to gravity, for static scenes? And then at the moment it is necessary to shake the model in a pose and after choosing the frame suitable.

I am glad you liked my script. 

My script knows the position (or orientation) of the chest and calculates the effect of the gravity.  However, how much to move the breasts is ultimately up to the behaviour of the morphs.  Therefore, if you want to get better results in a static scene, you can try tweaking the “Amplitude” and “Gravity“ parameters and see what happens. 

• Ruphuss said:

hello Masatok

it would be useful if you make your own thread about this

so actual scripts are better to find

I see. I will think about how to present my script in the new thread. Thanks. 

• Hi, I want to say thank you very much for this wonderful script! I would like to know if it is possible to add a function that determines the position of the chest relative to gravity, for static scenes? And then at the moment it is necessary to shake the model in a pose and after choosing the frame suitable.

I am glad you liked my script. 

My script knows the position (or orientation) of the chest and calculates the effect of the gravity.  However, how much to move the breasts is ultimately up to the behaviour of the morphs.  Therefore, if you want to get better results in a static scene, you can try tweaking the “Amplitude” and “Gravity“ parameters and see what happens. 

Thanks for the answer. Yes it helps, but you need to shake the character necessary to measure gravity. This does not go anywhere. I thought that's what ... we put the parameters of gravity and so on, then press the button of the simulation, the script behind the frame makes the character move up to 1 unit, then calculates gravity and so on, on this basis moves the chest, remembers the position of the chest , then returns the character for 1 unit back down. Is this possible?)
  • edited April 2018
    Thanks for the answer. Yes it helps, but you need to shake the character necessary to measure gravity. This does not go anywhere. I thought that's what ... we put the parameters of gravity and so on, then press the button of the simulation, the script behind the frame makes the character move up to 1 unit, then calculates gravity and so on, on this basis moves the chest, remembers the position of the chest , then returns the character for 1 unit back down. Is this possible?)

If you want to move the figure up and down, can you not do so by animation?  I don’t think I understand what you are trying to achieve.  frown

• edited April 2018

I have just bought “aniMate Belly Dancing for Victoria 8” and applied my scripts. The animation would look quite boring without the bouncing parts.

• amylee_07amylee_07 Posts: 19

I have just bought “aniMate Belly Dancing for Victoria 8” and applied my scripts. The animation would look quite boring without the bouncing parts.

Wow! Especially the second animation! Glutes react to motion of body so well  :)

• Tramp GraphicsTramp Graphics Posts: 2,404

OK I've got one word and one word only to say. 

GIMME!!!!!!!! heart

• FWIWFWIW Posts: 320

If only I could find something like this for the belly. These are amazing. Downloading as soon as I can to give them a try. 

• FrankTheTankFrankTheTank Posts: 1,131

Thanks a lot for these great scripts, here's the breast script applied to G2F:

I hope you will consider making a glute script for G2F. The one for GF8 works great for G3F, but I still use mainly G2F for my animations.

In any case, great job on these, they certainly help with the realism and will save me time keyframing those jiggly parts manually.

• edited April 2018
    NSFW said:

Wow!  Great animation and superb rendering!  I am glad my script is working for you.

NSFW said:

I hope you will consider making a glute script for G2F. The one for GF8 works great for G3F, but I still use mainly G2F for my animations.

I can try making a glute script for G2F, if you can give me the following information,  which are exactly the same as what I had asked for Genesis glute script in one of my previous posts.

I would need to have the precise information about the 4 morphs with which to simulate the movement – updown and side movement morphs for both right and left glute.  In case of G3/G8, they look like this.

"RGlute Move UpDown 1"
    "LGlute Move UpDown 1"
    "RGlute Move Side2Side"
    "LGlute Move Side2Side"

If you can find equivelent morphs to the above for Genesis, right click and enter “Edit Mode” in the Parameters pane. Then right-click again on the relevant slider, and choose “Show in Property Hierarchy”. In case the real name is different from what you see in the Parameters pane, the real name is shown in ().  I would need to use the real name in () in the script. 

I also need to know [P] or [M] in front of the name, because different syntax is required depending on [P] or [M].

• Tramp GraphicsTramp Graphics Posts: 2,404
    NSFW said:

Wow!  Great animation and superb rendering!  I am glad my script is working for you.

NSFW said:

I can try making a glute script for G2F, if you can give me the following information,  which are exactly the same as what I had asked for Genesis glute script in one of my previous posts.

"RGlute Move UpDown 1"
    "LGlute Move UpDown 1"
    "RGlute Move Side2Side"
    "LGlute Move Side2Side"

If you can find equivelent morphs to the above for Genesis, right click and enter “Edit Mode” in the Parameters pane. Then right-click again on the relevant slider, and choose “Show in Property Hierarchy”. In case the real name is different from what you see in the Parameters pane, the real name is shown in ().  I would need to use the real name in () in the script. 

I also need to know [P] or [M] in front of the name, because different syntax is required depending on [P] or [M].

laughlaughlaugh Now That's just wrong on sooooo many levels! ROFLMAO!!!!laughlaughlaugh

• FrankTheTankFrankTheTank Posts: 1,131
    NSFW said:

NSFW said:

"RGlute Move UpDown 1"
    "LGlute Move UpDown 1"
    "RGlute Move Side2Side"
    "LGlute Move Side2Side"

Ok, so it looks like this for G2 Female:

[M] LG Side2Side

[M] LG UpDown

[M] RG Side2Side

[M] RG UpDown

(Unfortunately I don't have the glute morphs for Genesis, so I can't help with that one)

left glute.JPG
    402 x 301 - 32K
    right glute.JPG
    411 x 274 - 31K