Carrara Challenge #38 - Cartoons and Other Guilty Pleasures - Welcome our PA sponsor, Phil Wilkes!

1789101113»

Comments

• UnifiedBrainUnifiedBrain Posts: 3,588

Stezza, neat combination of Phil's products!

HW, thanks for the comment on the cartoon.  I'm wondering if most people here have a different sense of humor?

head wax said:
    @UNIFIEDBRAIN  terrific summary pf Phil's products - amazing to see them all in one place.

and thanks for running such a good challenge - above and beyond you are !! sorry I didn't participate more but real life invades

Thanks!  I would have loved for you to participate more, but you had your hands full.  Even with all you had going on, you still managed to keep some degree of support - and even got in three entries!.  Others here drop off the cliff for weeks or even months at a time when life invades.  So, no apologies from you are needed. :)

My feelings on the Challenge are very clear.  Looking at the Carrara universe at a whole, for me there is nothing better than our Challenge for letting the world know that Carrara is alive and well, and still relevant.

• DesertDudeDesertDude Posts: 1,234

Others here drop off the cliff for weeks or even months at a time when life invades.  So, no apologies from you are needed. :)

My feelings on the Challenge are very clear.  Looking at the Carrara universe at a whole, for me there is nothing better than our Challenge for letting the world know that Carrara is alive and well, and still relevant.

Raising my hand, guilty here  blush

• PhilWPhilW Posts: 5,139

UB - thanks for posting your "tribute", I was touched.

Ha!  Life is a bigger Challenge than this one, unfortunately.  I do sincerely regret not seeing your finished cat.  Maybe you can sneak it into a future Challenge.yes

PhilW said:

UB - thanks for posting your "tribute", I was touched.

Well, you are welcome.  But get used to it.  I haven't even started your animation course yet, or purchased the advanced course.  There will likely be many tributes to come.  You are like the gift that keeps giving. :)

• DesertDudeDesertDude Posts: 1,234

Super Cheers to that!  (ducking, because I don't enter almost ever...)

I did try to finish...sadly no final result.
    Here is the last screen grab of my attempts.

kliban_mad_phase_011c.jpg
    1648 x 1203 - 244K

You are so close!  I still hope that you can sneak it into a future Challenge.

• SileneUKSileneUK Posts: 1,969

Others here drop off the cliff for weeks or even months at a time when life invades.  So, no apologies from you are needed. :)

Same here.... have next stage of eye appointments end of next week in London. Don't know what's in store, but right now screen-time causes a lot of discomfort, as does reading, TV... even looking at husband cheeky

I do love to look at how all of you dream up your scene/project, then present the steps in WIPs showing how you got there.  I am learning so much. I don't do so well with Y-Tube tuts, but following along in the WIP  threads is more logical and straightforward for me.

To every Carrarian here....keep on keeping on!!!  heart Silene

• PhilWPhilW Posts: 5,139

Silene - I hope everything goes well with your eye appointment.

• DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,021

+1

PhilW said:

Silene - I hope everything goes well with your eye appointment.

• StezzaStezza Posts: 7,757

+2 Silene 

Waiting on reply from Daz for next challenge... 

then if all is good I will start to write the speel..

edited March 2018

If its got Dr. Who, I'm in!

Then again, I guess that I'll be in whatever it is.cheeky

+3 Silene

Post edited by UnifiedBrain on

yes

all good to go... Britany mustn't be busy ..... I'll probably spend the weekend working out the speil...

I'm not in a writing mood today lol

also have to think about if a PA would like to join in with sponsorship.... 

edited March 2018

Check your PM's.

Post edited by UnifiedBrain on

ditto on that wink

• SileneUKSileneUK Posts: 1,969
    Stezza said:

yes

all good to go... Britany mustn't be busy ..... I'll probably spend the weekend working out the speil...

I'm not in a writing mood today lol

also have to think about if a PA would like to join in with sponsorship.... 

Thanks, all... it's a bit nerve-wracking and distracting! 

Can't wait to see the next challenge theme. Even if not participating, I get so much out of the new techniques to be learned from the entrants. Worth their weight in gold they are!

heart Silene