Released: Carnomoloch [Commercial]

124»

Comments

• RbugRbug Posts: 166

Well I absolutly think this is one of the better items out there. and yes I did notice it likes its memory pie. I was able to get 4 in a scene with the complete Mesozoic Badlands with very little effort. But I did notice another thing, when i was refinning a pose i needed to move the right leg and i was unable to select it. I checked to make sure it was not locked up and it is not. Also I can select rleg02 but not rleg01. it is the only section I cannot select in the view. I can however select it by going into scene and selecting it there..... Just thought someone might know how this is happening, and is it happening to others. This way I can narrow it down to my system, or the figure........ Thanks in advance..... And I still think this is the coolest creature out there. Now can I have a Triceratops Please. LOL

• Joe WebbJoe Webb Posts: 837
    Joe Webb said:

Haha loving these renders. It seems like Carnomoloch is being well taken care of. That last one needs a pink bow on top of its head. Now who's going to volunteer to give it belly rubs?

well I'm working on one but having some problems looks great in aux preview from different angles and camera but when I render proper something explodes and I can not work out what it is

Carnomoloch eats a lot of memory. If you're using more than one of him/her/it you might be hitting the top of your memory? 

Thanks, you work on an epic scale yourself :)

thanks, well in this one there is only one and 4 ladies in a room the previous render I did had 3 Carnos, several reptillian 6, few dinos and a daz dragon 3 that was fine> I'll try again and take some screen gabs of aux preview and of the render as it goes

Oh, literally an explosion. That looks like a dForce explosion, and that seems to happen when the dForce mesh intersects with another mesh. The color makes me think its skin maybe?

Rbug said:

Well I absolutly think this is one of the better items out there. and yes I did notice it likes its memory pie. I was able to get 4 in a scene with the complete Mesozoic Badlands with very little effort. But I did notice another thing, when i was refinning a pose i needed to move the right leg and i was unable to select it. I checked to make sure it was not locked up and it is not. Also I can select rleg02 but not rleg01. it is the only section I cannot select in the view. I can however select it by going into scene and selecting it there..... Just thought someone might know how this is happening, and is it happening to others. This way I can narrow it down to my system, or the figure........ Thanks in advance..... And I still think this is the coolest creature out there. Now can I have a Triceratops Please. LOL

LOL - that is exactly what I thought of: I want a triceratops humanoid too!

The leg thing is a known bug - see other threads. You can select it in the Scene tab list.

• GreymomGreymom Posts: 1,104

Oh this guy is over the top!  What amazing detail!   He is a must buy for sure.

He needs matching armor....hint hint. : )

• Joe Webb said:
    Joe Webb said:

Haha loving these renders. It seems like Carnomoloch is being well taken care of. That last one needs a pink bow on top of its head. Now who's going to volunteer to give it belly rubs?

well I'm working on one but having some problems looks great in aux preview from different angles and camera but when I render proper something explodes and I can not work out what it is

Carnomoloch eats a lot of memory. If you're using more than one of him/her/it you might be hitting the top of your memory? 

Thanks, you work on an epic scale yourself :)

thanks, well in this one there is only one and 4 ladies in a room the previous render I did had 3 Carnos, several reptillian 6, few dinos and a daz dragon 3 that was fine> I'll try again and take some screen gabs of aux preview and of the render as it goes

Oh, literally an explosion. That looks like a dForce explosion, and that seems to happen when the dForce mesh intersects with another mesh. The color makes me think its skin mayb

ok took a long time of process by elimination after 4am here, but it turns out it was and I didn't like it cause she's a great character and worked fine before but the problem was Minami HD and Minami Hair for Genesis 8 Female(s). Did tests of her alone and she kept exploding but then tried her basic figure and she worked then I dialed in her hd morphs and she worked. Worked out if you select her hd version in her product library she'll explode but if you start with her basic then dial in hd morph it's ok so I can still do this render with her in it which is great cause I like how she, Steph and Charollette are sitting there looking at Carnoomoloch being nursed and tickled by Imrae like he's just a big old puppy or kitten

• ANGELREAPER1972ANGELREAPER1972 Posts: 4,413
    edited March 2018
    Post edited by Chohole on
  • Oso3DOso3D Posts: 14,889

I LOVE IT HAHAHA

• Haha nice! Now that is a domestic Carnomoloch, just don't pull out the laser pointer...

• thanks guys. mmmm damn sparking more ideas funny getting so many ideas would never consider for a character like this

• 1gecko1gecko Posts: 307

this is sooooooooo *sweet*!!!

​this boy (?) can make 80% of the Monster figures back up and ask the waiter for the check with just a glance!  I *love* the visciousness of his appearence and the detail.

• edited March 2018

I really do love this item.  Is there any chance of a Saddle?  Bareback would be a rough ride.

Maybe something like the 2nd pic... Except much better ... with stirrups and a cup holder?

Bumpy Ride.jpg
    1623 x 1007 - 1M
    CarnoSaddle.jpg
    1202 x 875 - 290K
    Post edited by lancelmartin_cf51987037 on
  • alexhcowleyalexhcowley Posts: 2,311

I really do love this item.  Is there any chance of a Saddle?  Bareback would be a rough ride.

Maybe something like the 2nd pic... Except much better ... with stirrups and a cup holder?

I would suggest putting the saddle a little further up the back, between the shoulder blades, but otherwise this is a really good idea.

Cheers,

Alex

• ANGELREAPER1972ANGELREAPER1972 Posts: 4,413
    edited March 2018

Kitchen Games

was going to do three seperate pictures of this scene but decided to combine all three ideas a one

https://www.daz3d.com/gallery/#images/547191

Post edited by Chohole on
  • tkdroberttkdrobert Posts: 3,532

Infestation.  Don't bring home alien lizards as pets.  It doesn't turn out good.

Infestation

• alexhcowleyalexhcowley Posts: 2,311
    tkdrobert said:

Infestation.  Don't bring home alien lizards as pets.  It doesn't turn out good.

Infestation

But they were really tiny and harmless looking when I bought them!

Cheers,

Alex.