Breast bounce script for DAZ Studio 4.5

Comments

• Error in line 295 is probably because you didn't select the whole figure, but selected only a part of it.
    Make sure you double click and select the whole figure before you run the script (I didn't implement this error handing for Genesis script).

• ImagoImago Posts: 4,874

2018-01-13 17:19:58.843 Loading script: D:/UsersImago/Desktop/Breasts Physics for Genesis v0.62a.dse
    2018-01-13 17:20:00.926 WARNING: Script Error: Line 406
    2018-01-13 17:20:00.926 WARNING: TypeError: Result of expression 'pUpDownRMorph' [null] is not an object.
    2018-01-13 17:20:00.926 WARNING: Stack Trace:
        <anonymous>()@D:/Users/Imago/Desktop/Breasts Physics for Genesis v0.62a.dse:406

Yes, you were right, I selected only a part of the figure before.

But selecting the whole figure, I get this error, again that line...

• OK, I half expected that error in 406.  just one more try.

Go to the parameter pane again, right click and chose "Edit" to enter edit mode as you did before.

Then right click on the "UpDown" morph and select "Show in Property Hierarchy" at the very bottom.  You should see a weird name followed by (UpDown).  I need that exact weird name to refer to it in the script.  I need the same thing for "Side2Side" morph.

If this doesn't work, we have to give up...frown

Which one of these?
    As I said before, there are many of them and none is just "UpDown"
    And, if this time doesn't work yet, I'll surrender too! You have been nicer than I could expect! wink

Appunti02.jpg
    440 x 1075 - 204K
  • I see...  this morph set seems to have more morphs than I expected from the promo page...

"LB UpDown" should stand for Left Breast UpDown, "RB UpDown" should stand for Right Breast UpDown.  If you move these sliders, the breast should move accordingly.  Similarly, there may be "LB Side2Side" and "RB Side2Side" morphs.  

If you can give me the weird name for these 4 morphs, I can give the last try.

Hope there are the right info, they look to have the same name after all!

Appunti01.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 577K
    Appunti02.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 576K
    Appunti04.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 483K
    Appunti05.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 488K
  • Here is our last chance....

Breast Physics for Genesis (1) v.0.63a

https://yahoo.jp/box/MxUbkF

I will keep my fingures crossed...wink

It worked! No errors and a nice message " Simulation complete"! laughlaughwink

Weird result, but I guess I just have to learn those controls!
    Thanks a lot! smiley
    Let me know when you will open that Support option!

• I am glad that the script at least runs.  laugh
    If the result is weird, these morphs may not behave the way I expect them to, because I can only guess how they behave by their names.  Try moving these sliders manually yourself and see if the breasts do move up and down, left and right.

Did some test, works fine! The movement looks natural enough.

I just have to give it the time to work like all others simulations!
    Let me know when you publish the final version! wink

• maikdeckermaikdecker Posts: 2,750

And when the Breast Bounce script works perfectly, there might come a time for a Let It Swing! script for male figures..

devil

I am glad that the script at least runs.  laugh
    If the result is weird, these morphs may not behave the way I expect them to, because I can only guess how they behave by their names.  Try moving these sliders manually yourself and see if the breasts do move up and down, left and right.

Do you put somewhere an explanation of what exactly those sliders do?
    My girls keeps slapping their mammaries on their own eyes! surprise

• I don’t have these morphs myself so I only guessed “RB UpDown” moves the right breast up / down and so on. If you move the slider yourself, you can see how the morph changes the shape. What my script does is to assign values to these morphs automatically (as a consequence, the slider also moves automatically to represent the value assigned by the script)

If you want to know about morphs in general, you can find lots of better materials on the net than I can ever offer myself here.

If the breasts jump up/down too much, lower the “Amplitude” value in the simulation dialog box and see what happens.

Amplitude? Ok, I'll try!

Thanks!

• Imago said:

Do you put somewhere an explanation of what exactly those sliders do?

If you meant sliders in my simulation dialog box, and not the morph sliders,  their detailed explanation together with the background theory you can find in the readme file, which is included in the zip file.  I suggest you read it in case you haven’t. 

Ah, ok, I'll check it then!
    Yes, clearly I was refering to your plugin... I use DAZ since years now, I'm pretty sure of what a morph slider looks like! cheeky

• I have completely rewritten the breast vibration simulation code.  The new code uses Quaternion rotation to calculate the acceleration, while the old code was based on trigonometric functions and matrices.  Quaternion helped me make the code amazingly simpler and much more elegant.  The simulation results look more or less similar between the two methods, but all the known issues and anomalies are (I think) gone now.

There are still some elements I want to implement to make the simulation a little more accurate, but I feel the code is ready to be released for those who may be interested.  I have included a read me file together with a catwalk BVH motion file.

Before you try it, however, I want you to understand the following conditions/limitations.

1. You have to have the commercial product "Breast Control Genesis 8 Female(s)"
    https://www.daz3d.com/breast-control-genesis-8-female-s
    My simulation code relies on various morphs provided in this package, and will not function at all if you don't have this software installed.

2. Provided in a form of encrypted Daz script

3. You can't save parameters
    All the parameters will go back to the default values each time you run the code.  I wanted to embed the tweaked parameters somewhere in the scene, but this feature is missing.

4. The software will no longer work after the end of February 2018
    Because this software is still an early alpha version, and I haven't decided what to do with it in the future.  My current intention is to continue working on it and eventually make it either a commercial product, shareware or just freeware.

5. Limited or no support, no liabilities
    My support will be quite limited at best.  I cannot assume any responsibilities if the code doesn't work to your satisfaction or even if it doesn't even work at all.  If you decide to buy "Breast Control Genesis 8 Female(s)" only to use my code and even if you are not happy with the results, or if I don't release any later version, that is your own risk.

If you are OK with those points, please go ahead and try my software.

https://yahoo.jp/box/fOZ6ba

Thank you so very much, masatok0606_1efebee4e7

And congratulations on getting it to where you wanted it to be before sharing it with us.  Ironically, and I'm not complaining, you put all of that work into creating beautiful code, but we won't be able to admire it.  However, thank you for making it the best it could be!

I am looking forward to trying this on some dancing animations, so fingers crossed!  I will post back my results to let you know how it goes.  :-)

2 Items:

1) I read the whole thread and KUDOS to you for all your work on the Genesis 1 script, and also, thank you so much for the Genesis 2 script as well.

2) Please don't forget to share/commercialize your buttocks script as well.  I enjoyed that clip and we do animate in a 3D world, so please keep them coming.

I also am looking forward to supporting your final product; either free, shared, or commercial.

Thanks, again masatok0606_1efebee4e7 !

Please keep sharing the great work!

- N E

I agree! I would love to buy the final versione of the script, maybe an unified version for all figure!

I'll wait for the final version!laugh

• SadRobotSadRobot Posts: 116

This is really useful for adding subtle physics and making things like walk cycles more realistic. Any idea what you’ll do with it at the end of the month?

• Hi, I will upload the latest version for G8F in the next few days as freeware. I assume this also works for G3F. User interface has improved slightly but no major changes from the beta version.

If someone can please confirm that my beta script worked for G2F, I will also upload the G2F version. Since I don't have the breast control morphs for G2F, I cannot try it myself. I am a bit hesitant to post the G2F version without knowing if it really works.

For Genesis (1) figure, I will upload the same version as beta (with no expiry date, of course).

I will also post the source code of the core logic in this forum once I make the script more readable. It should be easy enough to modify so you can apply this technique to other vibrating or bouncing objects such as buttocks.

If you can upload and share the video after you apply my script, I would love to see it!

• rames44rames44 Posts: 329

Awesome!

Hi, I will upload the latest version for G8F in the next few days as freeware. I assume this also works for G3F. User interface has improved slightly but no major changes from the beta version.

If someone can please confirm that my beta script worked for G2F, I will also upload the G2F version. Since I don't have the breast control morphs for G2F, I cannot try it myself. I am a bit hesitant to post the G2F version without knowing if it really works.

For Genesis (1) figure, I will upload the same version as beta (with no expiry date, of course).

I will also post the source code of the core logic in this forum once I make the script more readable. It should be easy enough to modify so you can apply this technique to other vibrating or bouncing objects such as buttocks.

If you can upload and share the video after you apply my script, I would love to see it!

Yay, Thanks! laugh

• Here are the download links.

Breast Physics for G8F v1.0
    (Probably works with G3F)
    https://yahoo.jp/box/ovp7yG

Breast Physics for Genesis v0.64
    https://yahoo.jp/box/1XTnC9

• It worked when I first tried it, but now I am getting a message "The trial period for this software is over."

It worked when I first tried it, but now I am getting a message "The trial period for this software is over."

I’m getting the same issue here.

• The trial version was meant to work only up to the end of Feb. Now that I know it was working, I will upload the updated version for G2F in about a week.

G8F also seems to be not working past the end of February. Thanks for all your work on this.

• OZ-84OZ-84 Posts: 128

Any news on this? All versions are not running because of time limit :-( 

Thx for your work on this Masatok :-D 

I have both versions posted here and none has the time limit... Maybe you put the script in the wrong place and you still have the old version linked in your library?

• I am currently away from home and have no access to my pc for another week. Are you sure you downloaded & executed the latest versions I posted on Feb 27?