Flash Sale alerts

Comments

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,050
    edited December 1969

Taozen said:

Sorry, the server has been updated during the last couple of days which broke my FTP so I couldn't upload updates. Here's a new version that should be working, there'll probably be an update soon (go to "Help > Check for updates" in menu to check).

http://taosoft.dk/software/freeware/sw-daz/updates/sw-daz-1000.zip

Thanks, it is working.
  • MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

still forty percents sales. :lol: oh yooz a killin me. the Tiki bar! http://www.daz3d.com/tiki-bar

• GrazeGraze Posts: 418
    edited December 1969

Here's a bundle that's 70% off even though it's not listed as a Fast Grab item.

http://www.daz3d.com/modern-apartment-bundle

• CypherFOXCypherFOX Posts: 3,401
    edited May 2013

Greetings,
    If you're a PC member, the modern-apartment-bundle is actually cheaper to buy as individual parts. Just a heads up.

Now the Shadowcaster Bundle is another story...also 70% off currently.

-- Morgan

Post edited by CypherFOX on
    edited December 1969

Nope, not a PC member.

But all the variations in that texture set for Shaddowcaster looks really good. Thanks for letting us know it's steeply discounted.

edited December 1969

tried to stay awake last night in case of a sixty-off flash sale. eyelids lost the good fight.

prolly my last words, heart monitor bee beep - where da Daz flash saaa...

message field is
    NOT
    empty

edited May 2013

tjohn said:
    Then I guess since the time span for the 26FAHRENHEIT store Flash Sale is not given, it could conceivably approach infinity? ;-)

Could be . . . . . it's back again. :-)

Post edited by Graze on
  • anikadanikad Posts: 1,919
    edited December 1969

My god. On the plus side I suppose if that store is back then there will be others.

• robkelkrobkelk Posts: 3,259
    edited December 1969

Mr Leong said:
    tjohn said:
    Then I guess since the time span for the 26FAHRENHEIT store Flash Sale is not given, it could conceivably approach infinity? ;-)

Could be . . . . . it's back again. :-)

Yay! SKYCAR 2010 at half price!

edited December 1969

And Kibarreto is currently 60% off, four hours only.
    http://www.daz3d.com/kibarreto

edited December 1969

Also SoulessEmpathy - limited time 50% off

http://www.daz3d.com/soulessempathy

• Joe CotterJoe Cotter Posts: 3,258
    edited December 1969

I recommend Fantasy Tavern for anyone that could use that type of prop. It is a very nice prop.

edited December 1969

Ooh shiny,It looks very nice - can you load it up in sections or do you load the whole thing then delete the contents? Currently debating the merits of the bar interior and the canyon terrain. I was hoping to get away with buying one thing...

edited May 2013

Greetings,
    I instantly bought the Fantasy Tavern, as I've had my eye on it for a while, and I strongly recommend the Bar Interior although it takes a bit of a beefy machine to render everything. Side street's also very good. I also picked up a few Kibarreto items, just because they look nice and I always _desire_ to do more SF renders.

-- Morgan

edit: Although I don't know the difference between the Castle Courtyard and the Trinity Atrium. There need to be more promo shots for Castle Courtyard, IMO.

Post edited by CypherFOX on
  • Joe CotterJoe Cotter Posts: 3,258
    edited December 1969

Pretty much lists what's available under the "What's Included" section of the web page.

edited December 1969

Greetings,
    Looks like Sickleyield is up for the 60% off treatment! I can't recommend the rigging/morphing system enough! It's amazing, and can even help convert some borderline skimpwear into day-to-day clothes!

-- Morgan

• Proxima ShiningProxima Shining Posts: 969
    edited December 1969

Ow, they are so mean! I was just going to get some sleep, it is 2 o´clock in the morning here. If you hadn´t posted this, I would have missed the sale.... Thanks!

• LindseyLindsey Posts: 1,983
    edited May 2013

SickleYield's store is in a 60% FLASH SALE!

Noticed at the time of this post.

edit: Sale over!

Post edited by Lindsey on
    edited December 1969

Thanks, I've picked up the SRMS and Flower Power. Still debating the business suit.

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,517
    edited May 2013

...if you can swing it, I'd go for the Business Suit Bundle. You probably will not see it at a better price.

Post edited by kyoto kid on
  • WahilWahil Posts: 307
    edited May 2013

anikad said:
    And Kibarreto is currently 60% off, four hours only.
    http://www.daz3d.com/kibarreto

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ........................

I missed it :shut:

Post edited by Wahil on
  • WahilWahil Posts: 307
    edited December 1969

4 hour 50% off Flash Sale in Orion1167's store

. . . . . during early morning hours when I should be asleep

so cruel Daz, so cruel. LOL.

edited December 1969

I think I've seem Kibarreto on sale during the flash sales in the past month or so since they've been having it. Similarly with Sickleyeild.

edited December 1969

soulessEmpathy :) :)

bar interior, fantasy tavern

• eposiceposic Posts: 32
    edited May 2013

I still see the banner for the Orion1167 flash sale, about 20 hours after I first saw it at 2:00 AM EST this morning. When I click the banner, it takes me to their storefront okay, but only a few times (it seems random) have I seen the 50% discount show up for all items in their store. I do see the 50% discount on all items now, at 10:00 PM EST. However, even when the 50% discount shows on the storefront, that's not the discount that shows on the product page for the majority of the products (including the ones I'm most interested in). When I add one of the items I'm interested in to the shopping cart, it doesn't have the 50% discount, it only has 30% discount. It's really bugging me that this banner is up advertising a 50% discount for the entire store, and the banner has been there all day, but at no time when I've tried to buy them have the items I want shown up at a 50% discount when added to the shopping cart. If they would just take down the banner, that would satisfy me. I'll just wait until some other sale. But to have the banner up and not be offering the items for the advertised discount is false advertising and technically illegal.

Post edited by eposic on
  • fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

Eposic said:
    I still see the banner for the Orion1167 flash sale, about 20 hours after I first saw it at 2:00 AM EST this morning. When I click the banner, it takes me to their storefront okay, but only a few times (it seems random) have I seen the 50% discount show up for all items in their store. I do see the 50% discount on all items now, at 10:00 PM EST. However, even when the 50% discount shows on the storefront, that's not the discount that shows on the product page for the majority of the products (including the ones I'm most interested in). When I add one of the items I'm interested in to the shopping cart, it doesn't have the 50% discount, it only has 30% discount. It's really bugging me that this banner is up advertising a 50% discount for the entire store, and the banner has been there all day, but at no time when I've tried to buy them have the items I want shown up at a 50% discount when added to the shopping cart. If they would just take down the banner, that would satisfy me. I'll just wait until some other sale. But to have the banner up and not be offering the items for the advertised discount is false advertising and technically illegal.

Are they PA items or DAZ Originals?

edited May 2013

Lady Blaze for Genesis, Enamore Mage for Genesis, and several others.

When I went to the storefront page just now, they showed up as 50% discount, and the product page is showing a 50% discount. Added them to the shopping cart, and they are at the 50% discount. It looks like the sale might actually be working correctly now.

[EDIT] Spoke too soon. I wasn't logged in. When I logged in, my shopping cart disappeared and the discounts on the storefront page dropped to 30% on the above-mentioned items. When I tried to add one of those items to my shopping cart, I was told I could only have one of that item in my shopping cart. When I go to the shopping cart page, it says I have nothing in my shopping cart. Still can't take advantage of the supposed sale.

Post edited by eposic on
    edited December 1969

Lady Blaze, Enamore Mage are DOs rather than PA items. However when I add them to my cart the price remains the same as displayed.

Clear your cookies, log out and then log in. Then try adding the items again. I have had the error where it says you have nothing in your cart but you can't add the item because it is already there. I think I got round it by adding a completely separate item and then both items displayed. I then deleted the one I didn't want.

edited December 1969

Tried it with no luck. Brought up a different browser (Chrome, which I've never used to visit the DAZ site before), and I still have the same problem with it. I only get the 50% discount if I'm not logged in. As soon as I log in, the discounts drop to 30%. I can add the items to the shopping cart while I'm not logged in and the cart shows the 50% discounted prices. But when I go to checkout, I have to log in, and as soon as I do, the total amount for the order jumps up and so do the prices for the individual items.

edited December 1969

Someone else reported the same problem in this thread: http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/23018/

Should maybe take this discussion to that thread?

This discussion has been closed.