edited December 1969

At this point in time, flash sales for:

- Shimuzu
    - XP Pointblank
    - Sickleyield

Yow.

• KatteyKattey Posts: 2,899
    edited December 1969

Sickleyield's Rigging system is only about $12, if anybody wants to get it.

• drinkingbuddydrinkingbuddy Posts: 350
    edited December 1969

And now at this moment:

- smay
    - esha

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,010
    edited December 1969

And now at this moment:

- smay
    - esha

You beat me to it!
    smay's Yoga Poses and Mavka Bundle, slam-dunk in the cart. : )
  • anikadanikad Posts: 1,919
    edited December 1969

Ooh Smay, all the things that I want and don't need. Oh dear.

edited December 1969

anikad said:
    Ooh Smay, all the things that I want and don't need. Oh dear.

"...I want it all,
    I want it all,
    I want it all,
    And I want it now..." - Queen
    edited December 1969

Yes I've had to limit myself to stalker girl guns, sg pants, sg boots, sg hair, zombie, leather jacket expansion and the yoga poses.

• Proxima ShiningProxima Shining Posts: 969
    edited December 1969

Smay´s Stalker Girl Guns for Genesis are currently 76% off. I don´t think we´ll get it any cheaper than that...

• CybersoxCybersox Posts: 8,760
    edited December 1969

anikad said:
    Yes I've had to limit myself to stalker girl guns, sg pants, sg boots, sg hair, zombie, leather jacket expansion and the yoga poses.

I already had the zombie and the yoga poses, but I bought all the others you listed except the pants. Nothing wrong with them, but I've already got a number of similar items and I have to economize somewhere... @-@

• GrazeGraze Posts: 418
    edited December 1969

RawArt's 60% off sale for a limited time.

• WahilWahil Posts: 307
    edited June 2013

Looks like RawArt's sale is now over

60% off Cute 3D and Bluebird 3D.

But it appears that they have to be the sole owner of the content before it's on sale.

Post edited by Wahil on
  • CybersoxCybersox Posts: 8,760
    edited December 1969

Denny L said:

But it appears that they have to be the sole owner of the content before it's on sale.

More likely that's a store error. It makes no sense to not give a discount on the DAZ titles when they already run on DAZ Original sales for less.

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

Denny L said:

More likely that's a store error. It makes no sense to not give a discount on the DAZ titles when they already run on DAZ Original sales for less.

Well, given that the purpose is to sell the PA's items, they may not want the DO's competing with them.

• Proxima ShiningProxima Shining Posts: 969
    edited December 1969

I am not entirely sure but I think that during other flash sales, if the vendor had also some items that were DAZ originals, then those eithere were not on sale, or the discount % was bigger than 60%.

• AdemnusAdemnus Posts: 744
    edited December 1969

My credit card is very happy because I could not get online during weekend and thus missed all these cool flash sales. Especially 3D universe´s sale could do real harm to my credit card, so my CC now sings merrily and does a happy dance... That´s why I cannot be really mad for missing the sales.

hehe well that's one way of looking at it.

I managed to get some items on flash sale that I was really wanting and afterwards i went back to check just in case there was something else I wanted and POOF the sale was over. Looks like I got what I was after just in time.

If not for these flash sales tho we'd never get them. Yes, it sucks to miss one because it was brief or we're working or whatever, but imagine if it was just a weekly sale. That week, NO ONE you want goes on sale. Its a long week of frustration. Frankly, I prefer this.

However.... if you're going to say 4 hours only!!!!! --put a timer on it so we see how much of that 4 hrs is left, not that it ends while we're putting it in the shopping cart...

• Lissa_xyzLissa_xyz Posts: 6,116
    edited December 1969

Even with a timer, would they end on time, or would they still sit there another day at 0:00? lol

• patience55patience55 Posts: 7,006
    edited June 2013

Remember the timer on the last site?! Actually it was a timer and a counter ... only so many sold at whatever price then either the product changed, or the price [upwards]. And how it would freeze and sometimes some unlucky vendor had their products on super sale for long weekends, etc.

And speaking of timers ... anybody else noticing that RL today sales are on the Product page showing as purchased tomorrow. Happened yesterday as well.

Post edited by patience55 on
  • fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

Remember the timer on the last site?! Actually it was a timer and a counter ... only so many sold at whatever price then either the product changed, or the price [upwards]. And how it would freeze and sometimes some unlucky vendor had their products on super sale for long weekends, etc.

And speaking of timers ... anybody else noticing that RL today sales are on the Product page showing as purchased tomorrow. Happened yesterday as well.

What time zone are you in? I wonder if it's using UTC rather than local time.

• Lissa_xyzLissa_xyz Posts: 6,116
    edited December 1969

Yep. That was the fast grab.

edited December 1969

An unofficial Flash Sale

Freak 5, F5 Starter Bundle, and F5 Pro Bundle are 60% off.

edited December 1969

Here's a direct link http://www.daz3d.com/the-freak-5/

• araneldonaraneldon Posts: 712
    edited December 1969
    edited December 1969

Andrei Pestryakov's stuff is on sale with the buy two get 40% off here: http://www.daz3d.com/spring-into-summer His store is already on sale, instead of getting an additional 10% off it's stacking with some of the items making the discount 30% plus a further 40%. Which works out at around 58%. This only seems to be working on some of the items, not all. Primarily the forest items. I bought forest hut and a large ash tree for $13.40.

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

if Noggin's store has a flash sale, please pinch me, cuz it means i'm dreaming and i can't wake up.

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,151
    edited December 1969

Smay 60% off - 4 hours only

edited December 1969

barbult said:
    Smay 60% off - 4 hours only

Thanks for the HU! Snagged the three parts of the Stalker Girl collection I was missing. : )
  • MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

are they still doing flash sales?

• CypherFOXCypherFOX Posts: 3,401
    edited December 1969

Greetings,
    Sort of... Tonight's 'early bird special' is City Ruins 03 at 60% off, for 8 hours.

-- Morgan

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,151
    edited December 1969

Cypherfox said:
    Greetings,
    Sort of... Tonight's 'early bird special' is City Ruins 03 at 60% off, for 8 hours.

-- Morgan

How did you find out about that? I haven't seen any ads or newsletter about it.
  • KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943
    edited December 1969

barbult said:
    Cypherfox said:
    Greetings,

-- Morgan

How did you find out about that? I haven't seen any ads or newsletter about it.

It is part of the rotating banner http://www.daz3d.com/new-releases
    I am used now to clicking on the arrow pointing right to make the thing move faster and look through all those banners.
    It is the place where flash sales are announced.

This discussion has been closed.