RELEASED!! CC Beard Boss for Genesis 8 Male(s) [Commercial]

ChangelingChickChangelingChick Posts: 2,975
edited March 2018 in Daz PA Commercial Products
Post edited by ChangelingChick on

Comments

• agent unawaresagent unawares Posts: 3,513

This looks amazing.

• vwranglervwrangler Posts: 4,808

Does it have different hair textures, such as curly or wiry or kinky and so on?

• LyonessLyoness Posts: 1,606

this is really kinda spectacular.  easy to use with lots and lots and lots of options

• xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,639

Looks finished. Too bad. I've been trying to get neck-beard for two years. Also wanted curly to kinky texture option.

• DarwinsMishapDarwinsMishap Posts: 4,071

This is a fantastic product- seriously.

• vwrangler said:

cc_beard_boss_popup07_daz3d.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 663K
    cc_beard_boss_popup08_daz3d.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 898K
  • SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,942

Oh, this is going to enter my in-basket so fast there'll be a smell of burnt hair in the air cheeky

• StormlyghtStormlyght Posts: 666

This will definitely be something that I'll be purchasing immediately. Thank you for creating this!!

Trish

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,553

Ooh see it has a sideburns option. Definitely buying

• SigurdSigurd Posts: 1,084

Auto buy for me.

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548

Looks amazing!

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,553

Ooh one question. Are any of the sideburns standalone without mustache or goatee?

• CybersoxCybersox Posts: 8,745

Add a G3M fit and it's an automatic buy.  Not invested in the G8Males enough yet for this to be a "need it NOW" item, but someday...

• SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,942
    Cybersox said:

Add a G3M fit and it's an automatic buy.  Not invested in the G8Males enough yet for this to be a "need it NOW" item, but someday...

SickleYield's recent G8 to G3 clone product might help there?

• The sideburns, mustaches, goatee-- all are separate and combinable. The goal was to put together a beard that will let you do any beard combo you want. 

As for a G3 fit-- not sure if you saw, but that promo in the first post is, in fact, G3's Ivan. You don't even need a clone because the shape is the same, but SY's clones are perfect for that :D Several folks have messed with autofitting the beard to G3M and it does so quite nicely without distorting the hairs. From there you can take it to previous generations pretty easily, if you have the clones. You can even put it over on the gals :D

• Oso3DOso3D Posts: 14,878

For those lovely dwarven ladies!

• GhostofMacbethGhostofMacbeth Posts: 1,532

Looks great :)

• AllenArtAllenArt Posts: 7,140

Looks awesome CC! :D

Laurie

• SorelSorel Posts: 1,389

I need dis

• vwranglervwrangler Posts: 4,808
    vwrangler said:

Keen! Thanks for the information!

• BeeMKayBeeMKay Posts: 6,982

The sideburns, mustaches, goatee-- all are separate and combinable. The goal was to put together a beard that will let you do any beard combo you want. 

As for a G3 fit-- not sure if you saw, but that promo in the first post is, in fact, G3's Ivan. You don't even need a clone because the shape is the same, but SY's clones are perfect for that :D Several folks have messed with autofitting the beard to G3M and it does so quite nicely without distorting the hairs. From there you can take it to previous generations pretty easily, if you have the clones. You can even put it over on the gals :D

You just made a sale. If it can be used across generations like that - perfect! heart

• Aave NainenAave Nainen Posts: 1,108

I don't even like beards, but this product converted me!!!

• TercelTercel Posts: 100

I know what I will be spending my March voucher on!!!

• ArtsyDragonArtsyDragon Posts: 526

There is no discussion between me and my bank account. This is an absolutely must have as soon as possible. My art is mainly men and bears are an issue. This one looks out of this world. I am very excited now.

• DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 2,882

*crosses fingers*

not before Thursday...not before Thursday...  (Won't have funds available until Next Saturday, which means that Thursday is the earliest it can release and be "Still New" by the time I can get it.)

Is this Fibermesh or transmap?  I need to know if my computer will handle several of them or not...

• not before Thursday...not before Thursday...  (Won't have funds available until Next Saturday, which means that Thursday is the earliest it can release and be "Still New" by the time I can get it.)

Is this Fibermesh or transmap?  I need to know if my computer will handle several of them or not...

I think the new discount lasts longer than that now. Still Mad I think only lasts a few days though. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you :D

And it is fibermesh. Most of the materials don't use image maps at all and are simply shaders. The stripes, ombres and rainbow use a texture map, but still no transmaps. Streaks for salt and pepper look and by material zones. The shorter morphs and the ones less full are understandably less taxing on a system. A dozen mustaches probably wouldn't be an issue on most systems, but I wouldn't recommend more than 2 or 3 full wizard beards :D In my own tests, it was definitely only the visible polys that would affect the rendering times. Even the 3DL render tests I did weren't bad. 

I'm attaching all the material preset promos (all except for one black I didn't include, but that one is on that image of Darius above). All the material presets are Iray, but I've included a single preset to convert them to 3DL. I hope y'all can forgive me for not wanting to save 129 materials twice :D

cc_beard_boss_popup12_daz3d.jpg
    1300 x 972 - 734K
    cc_beard_boss_popup13_daz3d.jpg
    1300 x 972 - 899K
    cc_beard_boss_popup14_daz3d.jpg
    1300 x 972 - 789K
  • ArtsyDragonArtsyDragon Posts: 526

not before Thursday...not before Thursday...  (Won't have funds available until Next Saturday, which means that Thursday is the earliest it can release and be "Still New" by the time I can get it.)

I think the new discount lasts longer than that now. Still Mad I think only lasts a few days though. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you :D

And it is fibermesh. Most of the materials don't use image maps at all and are simply shaders. The stripes, ombres and rainbow use a texture map, but still no transmaps. Streaks for salt and pepper look and by material zones. The shorter morphs and the ones less full are understandably less taxing on a system. A dozen mustaches probably wouldn't be an issue on most systems, but I wouldn't recommend more than 2 or 3 full wizard beards :D In my own tests, it was definitely only the visible polys that would affect the rendering times. Even the 3DL render tests I did weren't bad. 

I'm attaching all the material preset promos (all except for one black I didn't include, but that one is on that image of Darius above). All the material presets are Iray, but I've included a single preset to convert them to 3DL. I hope y'all can forgive me for not wanting to save 129 materials twice :D

You are so very much definitely forgiven. :)

• JOdelJOdel Posts: 6,247

A click or two to convert to a different engine is more than acceptable. Wish that were done more often.

• AllenArtAllenArt Posts: 7,140

I always buy the mens facial hair. Every once in awhile a guy needs a beard ;). Will keep my eyes open for it.

Laurie

• Carola OCarola O Posts: 3,818

Agree with others, this is a MUST HAVE! Though with my luck it will be released before I get my pay (monthly pays are a pain), still definetely going to be a buy. Though might have to wait and hope for a catch up at the end of the MM sale :) The product look amazing!