Released: Carnomoloch [Commercial]

Carnomoloch (Flesh-Eating Demon) is a brutal creature-human hybrid that is fully rigged and includes a couple clothing items and human skull trophies.

A saliva attachment is included that gives a gnarly and realistic look to your renders that extra edge of detail. 8 poses are included to help get you started.

Carnomoloch was created using multiple UV maps for higher resolution detail on close up renders.

Go get eaten by him here!

Post edited by Herschel Hoffmeyer on

Comments

• Omg wow, would love more variations, are there any morph packs planned? Expansions? This could easily be a whole race addition to my story!! Will be instant buying this!

• fastbike1fastbike1 Posts: 4,074

@Herschel Hoffmeyer

Wow, your products just keep getting better and better! yes

• Thanks guys for the compliments.

Karuki said:

are there any morph packs planned? Expansions?

I was gplanning on investing quite a bit into this character with quite a few other clothing items and a few variations however I have a few projects in front of me that will have priority over that for now. At some point in the near future I would like to return to creating further content for this character, especially if it sells well.

• AlmightyQUESTAlmightyQUEST Posts: 1,960
    edited February 2018

Just wanted to say I am also super excited for this. A game I play has demons similar in design to this. I'd also be interested in future add ons like clothes and horns, but understand that your scehdule and sales will affect this.

Post edited by AlmightyQUEST on
  • AllenArtAllenArt Posts: 7,140

Now you're speakin' my language!! :D

Laurie

• Woa that is one MEAN looking demon. Awesome work!

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,553
    edited February 2018

Godzilla meets Predator on steroids! Nice job!

Post edited by FSMCDesigns on
  • Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,560

Details are amazing and love the skin. You managed to do a great job there and it looks great without being repetitive like so many monster skins

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548

Holy wow!

• IS this any kind of generation, like does it take poses?

• Holy crap, the detail is amazing *___*

• alexhcowleyalexhcowley Posts: 2,310
    edited February 2018

Herschel,

The best monster I've seen since your hydra.You're rapidly becoming the Alessandro Mastronardi of the Huge Evil Monster.  It will look great dying at the hands of my ladies.

Cheers,

Alex.

Post edited by alexhcowley on
  • Thank you for all the wonderful compliments.

IS this any kind of generation, like does it take poses?

It comes with a handful of poses but does not take human poses.

• dragotxdragotx Posts: 1,134

Oh good lord.  I thought he looked good when I was just using my phone to browse the site.  On my main computer though, holy hell, he's perfect!  He's going to be awesome for fantasy, horror, and sci-fi stuff!  Can't wait to get my hands on him.

• maraichmaraich Posts: 489

This may seem like a  trivial thing, but I appreciate so much the saliva prop! That really adds a lot to the product for me.

Now, if you could just work on a beholder ...

• tkdroberttkdrobert Posts: 3,532

Wow that's pretty cool looking. And I agree with maraich about the saliva prop.

• jardinejardine Posts: 1,190
    edited February 2018

really, really nice...wow.

i love the thickness of its hide, and the heavier bone-armor-looking plates here and there.

Post edited by jardine on
  • Really amazing
  • RKane_1RKane_1 Posts: 3,037

I think I just found my Killer Croc character for my Batman renders. :)

• AntManAntMan Posts: 2,024
    edited February 2018

Man this is really great looking I will be picking this up fro sure!

Post edited by AntMan on
  • SnowSultanSnowSultan Posts: 3,507

You really are what all vendors should strive to be.

• Thank you for all the compliments. Looks like a tentative release will be the 8th.

• AllenArtAllenArt Posts: 7,140
    edited March 2018

Thank you for all the compliments. Looks like a tentative release will be the 8th.

I'm there ;)

Between you and Josh Crockett I'll be monster-poor for the foreseeable future. LOL

Post edited by AllenArt on
  • maraichmaraich Posts: 489
    Nice, I have been holding aside funds during MM just for this critter.
  • alexhcowleyalexhcowley Posts: 2,310
    edited March 2018

Arch mage Serena is currently warming up her most lethal thunderbolt and firestorm spells even as I type.  I give your monster about five minutes, tops, before it is spattered all over the landscape in small, crispy chunks.

Cheers,

Alex.

Post edited by alexhcowley on
  • pdspds Posts: 593

Just...wow. I’m not sure what blows me away more, the sculpt or the exquisite textures. I respect how you continue to innovate while incorporating customer feedback/input with each new product. Instant buy for me too!

• RbugRbug Posts: 166

Very very cool. Sort of looks like what one of your Trex's would look like if it did not go extinct. I have seen some of your other works and they are also very cool.....Can I have a Triceratops please  smiley

• SadeSade Posts: 883

if its not too late, i m gladly would do a texture xp for it <3

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,553

While this guy looks wicked, I would love to purchase that background environment. Is that something you made or from a set?

• tkdroberttkdrobert Posts: 3,532

While this guy looks wicked, I would love to purchase that background environment. Is that something you made or from a set?

That maybe IRAY Worlds or a pruduct I have, the Jungle Construction Kit.   https://www.daz3d.com/jungle-construction-kit

feature image