DigiDotz Freebie Thread (latest.. Vase/flower update)

Comments

• DigiDotzDigiDotz Posts: 508

Hi DarkStarr42 - Sorry I didnt get a notification i dont think. Did you sort it?

edited March 2023

Hello there!!

Little Watch Freebie - Rigged watch prop wearable for G8F or whoever you manage to fit it to ;-)

I didn't set the time 0:00 when rigging so just turn off limits on the hands rotation if you want.

Download here

ps its daz iray mats. The black watch is the only one that loads a diffuse clock face, the others are metalic flakes maps

LittleWatch.jpg
    750 x 256 - 62K
    Post edited by DigiDotz on
  • DigiDotz said:

Hi DarkStarr42 - Sorry I didnt get a notification i dont think. Did you sort it?

No, I didn't but life and work has taken most of my time, of late however, if you have a solution I would love to have it, may just be me missing a step.

DigiDotz said:

No, I didn't but life and work has taken most of my time, of late however, if you have a solution I would love to have it, may just be me missing a step.

You can apply it twice and it will add another layer. Also, in Surfaces>legs>basecolor ..right click layered image editor and set new layer opacity to 100%.  OR take the image /Runtime/Textures/DigiDotz/G8Fstockoverlay.jpg, darken in an image editor and re-save ;-)

• DigiDotz said:
    DigiDotz said:

You can apply it twice and it will add another layer. Also, in Surfaces>legs>basecolor ..right click layered image editor and set new layer opacity to 100%.  OR take the image /Runtime/Textures/DigiDotz/G8Fstockoverlay.jpg, darken in an image editor and re-save ;-)

I will give that a try Thanks

• Thank you very much. This is very nice. 

• Great watches, thanks DigiDotz!!

edited March 2023

deleted

edited March 2023

Here's a Lips/kiss pattern shader preset for iray ;-)

Download here

KissKissshader.jpg
    1200 x 1200 - 111K
    dazkiss.jpg
    375 x 385 - 24K
  • nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,929

thanks very much

• atoxicatoxic Posts: 130

Thanks for sharing

Nice days and Nice renders

atoxic

edited March 2023

Allo Allo. Here are some sort of iray sci-fi shader pattern presets. Just mess about with them till they look ok laugh

Download here

DazUberSciSh.jpg
    1000 x 1000 - 199K
  • I like the hexagonal tile. Thanks for sharing.

• Nice shaders!!  Thanks DigiDotz!!

• SixDsSixDs Posts: 2,384

Very nice materials, Dotz! Thank you.

edited March 2023

Hey Hey! Here's a free Bed ;-)

The materials are dark anyway so look dark in viewport so just ...sort it! laugh

Download it here

DigiBedsm.jpg
    500 x 426 - 29K
  • SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,648

Thanks so much for all the much useful freebies Digi-Dotz!!!

Thanks, Dotz. Looks like the kind of bed that I might buy. Is that real virtual ebony?

• GlennFGlennF Posts: 141

Thanks for all the freebies DigiDotz.

• RakudaRakuda Posts: 931
    edited March 2018

Some high quality freebies here! love the sci-dress and the pouffe prop!!

Post edited by Rakuda on
    SixDs said:

Thanks, Dotz. Looks like the kind of bed that I might buy. Is that real virtual ebony?

smileysurprise ohh ... stranger than virtual real, with name I shan't reveal (ok ... it's some filterforge wood) yes

• manekiNekomanekiNeko Posts: 1,395

thanks a lot for the div. wonderful iray shaders and patterns, they're awesome! laugh

• MollytabbyMollytabby Posts: 1,159

Thank you so much for all the wonderful items smiley

• Yay! I'v been looking for a bed, thank you

edited April 2018

Thanks! I'm trying to do this Genie(ish) outfit next but have been feeling so drained from other things and also, can hardly render on the pc that I keep saying i will be replacing (i went bankrupt a few years ago and remain crushed under the weight of it until next january) I shall try to get it done though! ;-)

ps photoshopped as best i could to comply with forum rules.

geniegirlsm.jpg
    500 x 500 - 55K
    geniefinale.jpg
    1300 x 1300 - 87K

Looks excellent, Dotz. Is that a little dForce action I see on the pantaloons?

• Faeryl WomynFaeryl Womyn Posts: 3,291

Love the outfit, would love to use it when done, if dforce, will also include a version that doesn't require dforce (my computer can't use it)

As to being drained, no rush on the outfit, get your rest, don't want you getting sick.

edited April 2018
    SixDs said:

Looks excellent, Dotz. Is that a little dForce action I see on the pantaloons?

Thanks, yes the pantaloons are d-force between waist and shins. Only problem is ...hmmm, how to say this ...a slightly disturbing "man bulge" happens lol -maybe will put a morph in to tighten that area ;-) edit-actually, the top is partly d-force too and the arm thingies ;-)

Love the outfit, would love to use it when done, if dforce, will also include a version that doesn't require dforce (my computer can't use it)

As to being drained, no rush on the outfit, get your rest, don't want you getting sick.

Thank you!  Although partly d-force i think it should work ok without it yes

• MilosGulanMilosGulan Posts: 1,950

Thanks for freebies they are amazing :)