Getting Warning When Logging into DAZ3D

I am being told that there is a certificate error and the site may not be safe.

Is there a problem at DAZ?

I tried three different browsers and three of my Windows 10 computers with same issue.

Logged in fine on my Ubuntu computer.

Comments

• DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,073

me too - here is the screenshot when I log in anyway.

aa01 certificate error.JPG
    643 x 141 - 23K
  • Apologies all. It's a hicup with the SSL cert.  Everything is actually secure, the cert has just expired.  We are uploiading a new one right now.

• TaozTaoz Posts: 9,724

Same here.

• kenmokenmo Posts: 895

Thanks kindly for your very prompt response... Many thanks...

• The new cert has been uploaded.  However, some people may have a cached page with the old cert.  To see that you are in fact hitting with the new cert, you can hit the site with an incognito window, which should bypass the caching and show you that all is well.  Once the old cert is cleared from your cache you will stop seeing the error message. Apologies to all.  It was simply an expired cert.  There was no actual security problem or breach.

Now I am getting an error logging into Install Manager.

Is this related to your cert issue?

DAZ3-InstallManager.JPG
    683 x 407 - 40K
  • kenmo said:

Now I am getting an error logging into Install Manager.

Is this related to your cert issue?

Yes, it is the same issue.  Let me check on how to clear out that cache.

• AtiAti Posts: 9,078

New cert working fine. (Needed a browser reload.) Thanks for the quick update!

• Found the issue with Install Manager.  Fixing now.  

Able to login to website fine but still have issue with Install Manager which is being looked at now (see post above).

Thanks Daz, you guys rock!!!!

• Thanks DAZ_Steve. I was just checking to see if this had been reported for DIM, and you're already aware of it.

• I cannot logon to Daz Studio 4.9 or Install Manager. Server will not accept my user name and password. Very frustrating.

• Kiwi-HawkKiwi-Hawk Posts: 88
    edited January 2018

How do we clear the install manager and Daz so they work? I still can't get to my assets

Post edited by Kiwi-Hawk on
  • Kiwi-Hawk said:

How do we clear the install manager and Daz so they work? I still can't get to my assets

We're resolving this right now.  Should just be a few more minutes.

• Kiwi-HawkKiwi-Hawk Posts: 88
    edited January 2018

Thank you

Oh BTW is there any files on our local drive we need to deal too also?, no point in you guys busting butt for us if the issue remains on our drive's right

Post edited by Kiwi-Hawk on
  • OK was wonder what was going on, so will wait a few hours for this to clear thanks for the update Steve !

• Just coming here to wait for a fix and find I'm not alone :-)

• I was worried it was just me, I can log-in to the website but not the studio or the install manager. I was about to reset my computer cause i thought it was something wrong on my end.

• Yup, the Install Manager thing is hitting me, too. Ugh.

• Same here.  Unable to log in to DS 4.10 or install manager.  I am able to log into the store account.

• FenixPhoenixFenixPhoenix Posts: 3,016

Ok, I was also getting worried and even submitted a ticket. Will just wait with you guys :D.

• I'm also having same problem.

Capture.JPG
    514 x 131 - 16K
  • Ah yeah, I'm having the same issues. Glad it's not just me being a total idiot though, for a second I thought it was something I messed up.

• Just letting you all know it's still being worked on.  I'll let you know as soon as it's resolved.  Should be soon.

• DAZ_Steve said:

Just letting you all know it's still being worked on.  I'll let you know as soon as it's resolved.  Should be soon.

Sounds good.

• FenixPhoenixFenixPhoenix Posts: 3,016
    DAZ_Steve said:

Just letting you all know it's still being worked on.  I'll let you know as soon as it's resolved.  Should be soon.

Thank you, Daz_Steve!

• EC3DEC3D Posts: 131

Well at least my render already started last night, and offline works. :P Thanks for being on top of it.

• Work offline if you need to render !

• This is now fixed.  Thank you all for your patience, and please accept our apologies.

• Whew! i thought i was the only one.