Lost Morphs

Some of the morph features for Rare Stone's Genesis 8 male and female are gone: I did evidently download them, but the files got lost somehow.

I did have tecnical problems earlier, and in a (failed) attempt to fix them, I did attempt to delete everything and then download the software from scratch, but it didn't work (I was able to fix the technical problems): I'm not sure what folders they're in because the download was pretty much automatic.

Comments

• Theer was an update to the product soon after release, to fix name-conflicts with another morph set. If you hadn't installed that it's possible that what you are seeing is a consequence of the name changes.

• plaul2002plaul2002 Posts: 127

Having same issue on all my Gen 3 wardrobe content.  All morphs are gone.

• plaul2002plaul2002 Posts: 127
    edited January 2018

Found the issue first thing this morning.

Post edited by plaul2002 on
  • Well, I attemted to uninstall the program; then reinstall it under the misguided idea that it'd sort out everything.

Instead, I cannot re-install it: It seems to jam partway through the installation: It's like the whole universe is trying to keep me from downloading this thing! cheeky

• I deleted all cookies and the cache; then shut the computer down figuring it would unclutter the system so jamming would occur less: I then went back to the Daz3D page and was told I needed to sign up.  I did and fortunately was sent to download the program.  Everything went off without a hitch.

BTW: Not sure why the download was for the 32-bit version; the 64-bit version ran fine on the computer (the glitches were caused throguh errors I made, and bungled efforts to try and purge the faulty settings from the computer lol)

• Well, I'm not so sure about the morph thing... but still

• Never mind, I downlaoded the right version: I'm not sure all the morpsh work though