How to Create a New Custom Character by SickleYield : Tuition (Commercial)

Digital Art LiveDigital Art Live Posts: 121
edited December 2017 in Daz PA Commercial Products

Have you ever wished to create a character from scratch for DAZ Studio? Where do you start?!

New Webinar Presented by SickleYield

Saturday January 20th - 20:00 GMT/12:00 PST/15:00 EST

This webinar deals with the essential foundational work of how to generate a character. It provides a thorough grounding where SickleYield shows the step by step workflow of building the head, body and face morphs. This is a professional workflow from start to finish, dealing with concrete steps. You will start in Blender and take your character morphs all the way through saving a combined dial in Daz Studio, ready to share with others.

The recording of this webinar will be available in the DAZ store within a few weeks of broadcast.

SickleYield includes how to make MCMs (morph-controlled morphs) for proper eye and mouth closure on the more transformative (and trickier) morphs, and how to add JCMs for just your morph to assist bending.

Available NOW : Get an Early Bird Priced ticket + an extra 10% discount

Use christmas10 discount code at checkout

Post edited by Digital Art Live on

Comments

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,703

Will this be available at Daz later?  I am unable to make it due to having to work Saturday till four which seems to be usual for me now.

• SickleYieldSickleYield Posts: 7,629

It'll definitely be offered in the store as well.

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,703

It'll definitely be offered in the store as well.

Cool!  I need to get the tutorials and go through them.

• SigurdSigurd Posts: 1,084

A definite buy for me. Thank you for presenting this content.

• BeeMKayBeeMKay Posts: 6,987

Signed up for it! I love how you can ask your questions directly in the webinar, and SY is an excellent teacher. smileyheart