new dForce garments: Casual Gym for G2F

mephoriamephoria Posts: 120
edited December 2017 in Freebies

Updated 12/23/2017: Version 2 of the distribution now has correct metadata.

This wardrobe set contains a pair of dForce-friendly items suitable for casual lounging or an afternoon at the gym: firstly, a t-shirt which can display arbitrary artwork and messages with minimal distortion on female characters and, secondly, a pair of gym shorts that are loose enough to allow free movement without chafing. They have been tested to work well with a wide variety of character shapes -- with adequate results from auto-follow, and very good results using dForce.

Full-body morphs are included for V6, Olympia6, and "androgynous" morph. Other shapes tend to work through auto-fit and dForce, except for those with excessively large breasts (for which auto-fit always tends to produce binding effects). For those shapes which don't work well, and for great results in general, I recommend the timeline workflow detailed in https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/210551/my-workflow-for-dforce.

This package can be freely used for personal and commercial renders, but may not be redistributed without permission. Though not required, I would be grateful if you acknowledged the source and would love to hear from you here or at [email protected] to hear about your experiences with the outfits. (If you like them, great! If you have problems or suggestions, I'd be even more interested to hear from you.)

Post edited by mephoria on

Comments

• frankrblowfrankrblow Posts: 2,052
    edited December 2017

Very nice work, Mephoria. and thanks.

Here's a quick render. After fitting the clothes to G2F, there was some poke through, which I roughly adjusted with the morphs in the clothes, then used the basic dForce settings, and here's the result:

dForce-g2f_test1.png
    800 x 800 - 389K
    Post edited by frankrblow on
  • SkelchSkelch Posts: 275

Thank you very nice

edited December 2017

Also fits G3, and here, G8 (Olympia 8), using auto-fit.

G2F_gym_on_Olympia8.png
    800 x 800 - 212K
    Post edited by frankrblow on
  • mephoriamephoria Posts: 120

Thanks, @dragonfly_2004 for showing off your renders. I particularly like the Zen pose!

Thanks, Mephora. When I come across a talented artist like you, I try and let people know. And, BTW, I used stock poses; these are not mine smiley

Regards, Frank.

• LlynaraLlynara Posts: 4,770

Thank you very much for this! 

• SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,648

Thank you so much for this great outfit and it is good to know it does fit other models!!

• I will give it a try.  Thanks Mephoria!!

• Thank you!

• This is really great! Thank you :)

• mephoriamephoria Posts: 120

I've updated the original post with a new ZIP distribution. This provides version 2, which has correct metadata.

• RuphussRuphuss Posts: 2,631
    edited May 2018

used the shorts on this clip

thank you

Post edited by Ruphuss on
  • TouristTourist Posts: 106

Hi Mephoria, I downloaded this super outfit, thank you.

I was wondering if someone could help me put my own picture on the shirt.

I open the LIE but then I do not know how to use it and transfer the desired image form my desktop to the shirt.