The No Complaint too Trivial Complaint Thread

Comments

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,002
    Mistara said:

sky is dripping

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,678

When I was a boy, um, I was still in my Mummy.  It turned out that she was wrong that I was a boy when I came out.  The doctor did not say "it is a boy" when I came out but "it is a girl"  Yep I am a girl, never really been a boy and do not want to become a boy.  I want a boy.  Actually I want a hunk of a man who can become my man and then help me get a boy and/or girl baby.  Right now I am not ready to attempt the baby making process.

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,678
    edited November 2017

Is it 38 or 39 more sleeps until Christmas?  I am confused.  I assume one sleep would be considered Christmas eve.  Two sleeps will be Decemeber 23.  Three sleeps will be Decemeber 22.  Four sleeps will be Decemeber 21.  And so on.

My lunch is getting cold.

Edit: I think it is 38 sleeps unless one counts the Thanksgiving afternoon sleep, right or am I counting wrong?

Post edited by Sfariah D on
  • NVIATWASNVIATWAS Posts: 1,242

It's a good thing nobody is counting naps until Christmas, that would be a big number!!!

First tech guide out for review.  Have a second one now, an app I wrote is apparently going to ship next year so they want full documentation.. well, those are all billable hours!  I'll be busy until my last day, I swear.

Eyes sore, time for eyedrops and a lie-down...

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,084
    kyoto kid said:

...been cold and very wet here all day. Only made it to the mid 40s with heavy rain most of the day.  More of the same on tap for tomorrow. Supplies dwindling but a market trip may have to wait until Friday afternoon at the earliest when this big mass of wet moves off to the east.

Hey!  We have our own big mass of wet right now!   cheeky 

Dana

NVIATWAS said:

"Package will arrive before 8:00pm"

7:52pm and my coffee shows up. Grrrrrrr.  Well, it's here, and my first cup is Entenmanns Donut Shop coffee.  Nice flavor, should help me stay up a while. :)

Well, it was before 8:00pm!  laugh

Dana

Petercat said:

Complaint: Ordered a brand new, more comfortable seat for my motorcycle.
    $270.00 and a week later, this is what arrived:

It doesn't look very comfortable!  surprise​ 

Dana

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    NVIATWAS said:

Chocolate Chipotle Mole' coffee... weird weird weird, odd smell, odd flavor, glad there's only one in the box.  I guess they can't all be winners...

Back in MY days, we believed the Snake.. because otherwise you got bit!

My grandfather used to tell me that back in his day, they believed the bear in the back of the cave. indecision

Back in my day, when the Most High said "Let there be light", we said "Sir yes Sir, how high?

• LeatherGryphonLeatherGryphon Posts: 11,163
    edited November 2017

NVIATWAS said:

Chocolate Chipotle Mole' coffee... weird weird weird, odd smell, odd flavor, glad there's only one in the box.  I guess they can't all be winners...

My grandfather used to tell me that back in his day, they believed the bear in the back of the cave. indecision

Back in my day, when the Most High said "Let there be light", we said "Sir yes Sir, how high?

Well, unless somebody comes in and confirms, saying "Yes, that's what said to do.",  you win! surprise

Post edited by LeatherGryphon on
    DanaTA said:
    NVIATWAS said:

7:52pm and my coffee shows up. Grrrrrrr.  Well, it's here, and my first cup is Entenmanns Donut Shop coffee.  Nice flavor, should help me stay up a while. :)

Dana

*throws wet paper towel at you*

NVIATWAS said:

Well, unless somebody comes in and confirms, saying "Yes, that's what said to do.",  you win! surprise

Of course, Gravity and Time were pretty new back then, so it took a while to figure out what "high" was.

And so, it begins.

Unpacked the rolling mini tile top kitchen table, going to need help assembling it.  I've already moved some stuff around, nothing too big just 'proof of concept' and it looks like it'll work!  I might even be able to make my 'kitchen' space more compact since I don't use the area next to the air fryer for anything but storage.

Owww, now my neck hurts!  Running USB cables all over is painful.. but they're all charging cables so I can't Bluetooth things.  Le sigh.

2 or so more hours until football!  I have diet soda, Summer sausage, and cheese ready to go!

NVIATWAS said:
    DanaTA said:
    NVIATWAS said:

Dana

Well, it's sort of one of the subsets of Murphy's Law.  If you have a scheduled tech visit in a time window, it will begin close to the end of the window.  Or it will begin before the beginning of the window and catch you completely off guard...perhaps even naked.   laugh  If you aren't ready, the latter will apply.  If you are ready, the former.

Dana

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675

DanaTA said:
    NVIATWAS said:
    DanaTA said:
    NVIATWAS said:

Dana

Well, it's sort of one of the subsets of Murphy's Law.  If you have a scheduled tech visit in a time window, it will begin close to the end of the window.  Or it will begin before the beginning of the window and catch you completely off guard...perhaps even naked.   laugh  If you aren't ready, the latter will apply.  If you are ready, the former.

Dana

I find it impossible to argue with this. :|

Finished moving the Keurig machine next to the air fryer, added a small metal shelf that stacked on an exissting one, moved the 22in monitor over to make room for the 24in one, cleaned off the lab desk, removed a bunch of USB charging cables connected to nothing.. tired now.

NVIATWAS said:

2 or so more hours until football!  I have diet soda, Summer sausage, and cheese ready to go!

I generally find helmets and shoulder pads work better, but to each his own.

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675

think i've found the ooo aaah of edumacational toys  surprisesurprise

grumpy grandpa is a grand poopah master electricuan, parents may hate me  lol

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,327
    DanaTA said:
    kyoto kid said:

...been cold and very wet here all day. Only made it to the mid 40s with heavy rain most of the day.  More of the same on tap for tomorrow. Supplies dwindling but a market trip may have to wait until Friday afternoon at the earliest when this big mass of wet moves off to the east.

Dana

We finally had a few day break in the rain after raining for almost 3 weeks straight.

NVIATWAS said:

Who is playing tonight?

Mistara said:

think i've found the ooo aaah of edumacational toys  surprisesurprise

grumpy grandpa is a grand poopah master electricuan, parents may hate me  lol

Great series, my son loves them.

Ohhh, jsut tooked as to who is playing tonight. Pitt. and Titans. Go Titans!!!

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,560
    NVIATWAS said:

Newtonian Theory of Gravity: figs wrapped in dough weigh you down.

...yes

NVIATWAS said:

Diet soda, the cans act as an impact absorber.  Summer sausage is an edible mouthguard.  Cheese will let you slip tackles!

As long as the summer sausage is made from deer I'm good.

frank0314 said:
    NVIATWAS said:

Who is playing tonight?

Steelers vs. Titans.  Might be a decent game.

frank0314 said:
    DanaTA said:
    kyoto kid said:

Dana

We finally had a few day break in the rain after raining for almost 3 weeks straight.

Blug blug blug - want to borrow my unflateable Ark?

Mistara said:

sky is dripping

....been doing that for two straight days here. Need something for dinner, not sure I want to brave the wet to walk all the way to the markets I like to shop at as the schools here just let out so buses and trams in the neighbourhood will be crowded for a while as after that all the office drones will get out of work. Not very fond of Safeway's pricing and the selection of items for a major urban neighbourhood location is pretty lame.

NVIATWAS said:
    Mistara said:

sky is dripping

It's messy all over! :-o  Chicken Little was right!!

Blueberry Flan flavor coffee now.. odd smell but it does taste like blueberries...

edit: despite having checked 'keep me logged in', the forum software logged me out.  If I wrote software like this I'd be unemployed...

...it still does that to me.  It's much worse on the mobile app.

frank0314 said:
    DanaTA said:
    kyoto kid said:

Dana

Good thing!  Another week or so and you'd have needed an ark!  laugh

Dana

kyoto kid said:
    NVIATWAS said:
    Mistara said:

sky is dripping

It's messy all over! :-o  Chicken Little was right!!

Blueberry Flan flavor coffee now.. odd smell but it does taste like blueberries...

edit: despite having checked 'keep me logged in', the forum software logged me out.  If I wrote software like this I'd be unemployed...

...it still does that to me.  It's much worse on the mobile app.

Well, I'll take it less personally - I was sure it was after me!

This discussion has been closed.