Kimberly Complete - no mac files?

Coon RaCoon Ra Posts: 200
edited April 2013 in The Commons

http://www.daz3d.com/kimberly-for-genesis-complete
bought with Kimberly expressions. Kimberly expressions is presented with both file types, but not Kimberly Complete, I can see and download only win installers and no mac's ones. Rarely, but time to time I have to use this apple crap they call "computer", so, will there be available mac files for Kimberly Complete?

Post edited by Coon Ra on

Comments

• islandgurl31islandgurl31 Posts: 250
    edited December 1969

Try downloading the one that says DIM it is a regular zip file and you can manually place the files where you want :-). You do not need the DIM program for it to work. If you see a folder that says content then just double click on that folder and manually place the files that are in there where you usually install your content. Hope this helps a little and hope you could understand all that gobbly goo I just said...lol. Have a wonderful day :-).

• Coon RaCoon Ra Posts: 200
    edited April 2013

DIM file is 636 kb while the .exe installers are about 58 mb. I really doubt extracting this DIM file on a mac without internet would help.

Edit: OK, got the idea, I had to look through individual products. But the mac installers would be more useful as zip files was not too good for Poser, for DS it is total mess.

Post edited by Coon Ra on