The No Complaint too Trivial Complaint Thread

Comments

• ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    Mistara said:
    Chohole said:
    Mistara said:

warm odea, draft stopper

but can cats be trusted to stay on the job?

I am going to bid for this Tea cosy on ebay.  Hope this cat can be trusted to keep myy teapot warm

cat would purr on a warm brown betty

https://youtu.be/FlSdydzNbAA

NVIATWAS said:
    ps1borg said:

Morning. Big bright blue sky day with a strong scent of roses in the air and a warmish breeze pushing us toward 90 this afternoon :)

Nice, but toasty!!!

Hot here. Got a bit burned today. Hot hot hot hot hothot hot  hot hot hot hot hot hot :o

Mistara said:
    Diomede said:
    Mistara said:

sigh 

If you are blue, and you don't know...

clark gable?  

some talent there, he might have a career in movies 

He was a great talent hey :)

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,063

27F here right now (2:20 am).  It didn't get above 37F today, I think.  Frost on the cars right now.  Expecting rain for the morning drive, I'll have to tell Diane to be careful...might be some icy spots, only will be about 35F when she heads out.  And they measure temperatures at about six to eight feet off the ground.  down on the ground, it may be below freezing.   frown

Dana

Complaint: I put 8 items in my cart from the BYOB category.  Cart didn't show $2.99, it showed $15.12.  angry  After midnight DAZ time, so the category might change.  I lose.

Dana

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,514
    edited November 2017

...transit complaint. 

After my Sunday game group session, headed to my hangout in the old hood which was on the way. Set up a schedule on the Transit system's trip planner for the trip home from there according to which I was supposed to get a bus at twelve after ten which would make a connection with the streetcar that dropped me of less than a half block from home.  So at about five minutes after the hour, paid my tab and went out to wait for the bus which stopped right on the corner in front.  Pulled up a tracker app we have and watched the time count down until the that bus was supposed to arrive.  Well., it never did.  When the tracking system indicated that bus was two minutes late it refreshed and flipped to showing 33 min for the next arrival (basically the bus I was waiting for "disappeared" off the face of the earth). This meant instead of being able to take the streetcar home from downtown, I had to walk through a relatively shady area of town known as "Old Town" (as the streetcar ceased operations by then), to get home...in the rain.  Not very happy to say the least.  Going to give the transit system an earful tomorrow about this.

Given all the tmes they stiffed me like this, I should get an annual pass for free.

Post edited by kyoto kid on
  • NVIATWASNVIATWAS Posts: 1,242
    ps1borg said:
    NVIATWAS said:
    ps1borg said:

Morning. Big bright blue sky day with a strong scent of roses in the air and a warmish breeze pushing us toward 90 this afternoon :)

Nice, but toasty!!!

Hot here. Got a bit burned today. Hot hot hot hot hothot hot  hot hot hot hot hot hot :o

Burn not good.  You ned sun block and 200 gallons of aloe vera to bathe in!!!

DanaTA said:

27F here right now (2:20 am).  It didn't get above 37F today, I think.  Frost on the cars right now.  Expecting rain for the morning drive, I'll have to tell Diane to be careful...might be some icy spots, only will be about 35F when she heads out.  And they measure temperatures at about six to eight feet off the ground.  down on the ground, it may be below freezing.   frown

Dana

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr take lots of coffee and drive s l o w!!

64f here, window open again.  Slowly waking up.

kyoto kid said:

...transit complaint. 

After my Sunday game group session, headed to my hangout in the old hood which was on the way. Set up a schedule on the Transit system's trip planner for the trip home from there according to which I was supposed to get a bus at twelve after ten which would make a connection with the streetcar that dropped me of less than a half block from home.  So at about five minutes after the hour, paid my tab and went out to wait for the bus which stopped right on the corner in front.  Pulled up a tracker app we have and watched the time count down until the that bus was supposed to arrive.  Well., it never did.  When the tracking system indicated that bus was two minutes late it refreshed and flipped to showing 33 min for the next arrival (basically the bus I was waiting for "disappeared" off the face of the earth). This meant instead of being able to take the streetcar home from downtown, I had to walk through a relatively shady area of town known as "Old Town" (as the streetcar ceased operations by then), to get home...in the rain.  Not very happy to say the least.  Going to give the transit system an earful tomorrow about this.

Given all the tmes they stiffed me like this, I should get an annual pass for free.

That blows!  Tulsa Transit had a tracker app, mostly for amusement as it ran about 10 minutes behind and buses would teleport miles at a time.According to reviews it actually increased the number of customer service calls!!

This entire country needs better transit, period.  Grrrr.

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 10,991
    NVIATWAS said:
    kyoto kid said:

...transit complaint. 

That blows!  Tulsa Transit had a tracker app, mostly for amusement as it ran about 10 minutes behind and buses would teleport miles at a time.According to reviews it actually increased the number of customer service calls!!

This entire country needs better transit, period.  Grrrr.

Uber rickshaws.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    ps1borg said:
    Mistara said:
    Chohole said:
    Mistara said:

warm odea, draft stopper

I am going to bid for this Tea cosy on ebay.  Hope this cat can be trusted to keep myy teapot warm

Brown Betty

• Is the blue pill the good pill?

Depends on which dream you're happy in.

Is the blue pill the good pill?

Depends on which dream you're happy in.

I go for the purple pill... erm...

Monday complaints!

- Woke up tired, wth?

- Sun too darn bright

- Noisy traffic

- Meetings

- More writing to do yet

- Hungry

- STILcrabby, what the heck?!?!?!?Out of breakfast sausage waaahhhhh

- Itchy snout

Non-complaints!

- Grocery delivery today, with more breakfast sausage

- Jasmine green tea out for delivery

- Flavored coffee out for delivery

- Winter hoodie out for delivery

- Cold pizza for brekkie!

- Only 18 days until a month of vacation!!!

- Payday on Friday!!!

Cold pizza with lots of garlic might have been an unwise breakfast choice.. burping up garlic and tea... ugh...

Snake In The Toilet Blues

Well I got up this morning

Not too much to see

Headed for the bathroom

For my morning pee

Flipped up the lid

Did a double take

Laying there in the bowl

Was a big ol' rattlesnake

Oh baby, I got those

Snake in my toilet blues

From he looks of things

He was just takin' a snooze

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,610

Back at the library with a bunch of bananas.  I am thinking of going to a movie but I have a bunch of bananas.

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 10,991
    NVIATWAS said:

Cold pizza with lots of garlic might have been an unwise breakfast choice.. burping up garlic and tea... ugh...

Not too much to see

Headed for the bathroom

For my morning pee

Flipped up the lid

Did a double take

Laying there in the bowl

Oh baby, I got those

Snake in my toilet blues

From he looks of things

For real? O.O

• Back at the library with a bunch of bananas.  I am thinking of going to a movie but I have a bunch of bananas.

Go anyway. Assert dominance. devil

Tjohn said:
    NVIATWAS said:

Not too much to see

Headed for the bathroom

For my morning pee

Flipped up the lid

Did a double take

Laying there in the bowl

Oh baby, I got those

Snake in my toilet blues

From he looks of things

For real? O.O

Thankfully, this is a fictionalized account.  Had there been an actual ratttlesnake in the toilet, I would have used my 4ft. gripper tongs to grab and evict it.  Darn snakes!

Back at the library with a bunch of bananas.  I am thinking of going to a movie but I have a bunch of bananas.

Now I want a banana smoothie...

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    NVIATWAS said:

Now I want a banana smoothie...

+1

lunch is cuppa hot con chowder, hot croissammich 

glass of wine in a bit to wash down the sodium

FfeFFnusse!  is how yoo know Holls is 41 days soonest

spraakken de ffeffernoose?

??

batcat?

tee hee heeeeee

Chohole said:
    ps1borg said:
    Mistara said:
    Chohole said:
    Mistara said:

warm odea, draft stopper

Brown Betty

is a trick matching tea cosy to fit the brown betty size?

Morning. Sunlight dripping like golden syrup on green leafed trees and oozing into formerly dingy laneways and hot as a taste of summer starts to bite a little after dawn :)

NVIATWAS said:

Not too much to see

Headed for the bathroom

For my morning pee

Flipped up the lid

Did a double take

Laying there in the bowl

Oh baby, I got those

Snake in my toilet blues

From he looks of things

surprise 

Dana

I can't get an answer elsewhere...what are the size limitations for attachment images?  File size and pixel size (dimensions).

Dana

DanaTA said:

I can't get an answer elsewhere...what are the size limitations for attachment images?  File size and pixel size (dimensions).

Dana

file size was 2mb. dunno if still true

• N-RArtsN-RArts Posts: 1,415

As far as I'm aware, I have finished my Christmas shopping. Although, I might pick up a few other things when I go out this week, that's if where I'm going to has some decent items for sale. 

My Mum messed up  the cross-stitch that I started yesterday. I told her to use a cerain colour for a certain part, but did she listen? Of course not. I swear neither of my parents listen to me, just because I have a "messed up brain". 

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited November 2017

DanaTA said:

Dana

I think I am right in saying the size is 2k pixels, but we ask that you restrict the width to 800 pixels for forum display. If you do it correctly it will come up to full size when clicked.
    MB size I do have a feeling that Misty may be right.   Try it and see

OK   I went and checked one post I knew had larger images and it is indeed 2k pixels width and 2mb

Post edited by Chohole on
This discussion has been closed.