edited December 1969

...thank you very much.
  • LycanthropeXLycanthropeX Posts: 2,287
    edited December 1969

ok i think i have most of the issues fixed

• zawarkalzawarkal Posts: 1,018
    edited December 1969

Kerya said:
    He is on page 11 and Xandory now ... wow!

Edited to add: Zwarkal!

Hi. My name is actually zawarkal

edited December 1969

Zawarkal said:
    Kerya said:
    He is on page 11 and Xandory now ... wow!

Edited to add: Zwarkal!

Hi. My name is actually zawarkal

fixed

edited December 1969

my apologies for some of the misspelled names, i was getting kind of punchy uploading all those images. If any more need correcting let me know

• JohnDelaquioxJohnDelaquiox Posts: 1,184
    edited December 1969

With so many superb renders I am happy that at least two of mine were picked.

• theSeatheSea Posts: 18
    edited December 1969

Great work - thanks!

Everyone, some impressive pieces up there - wow!

• StorypilotStorypilot Posts: 1,659
    edited December 1969

theSea said:

Great work - thanks!

Everyone, some impressive pieces up there - wow!

Yea, it is really great seeing all the entries cleanly this way. I see entries I missed before, and appreciate others in a new light, when there is nothing to see except the art itself.

• Geminii23Geminii23 Posts: 1,327
    edited December 1969

Wow! Amazing job doing this! Thank you for taking the time.

One change. My username is not Gemenii23, but Geminii23. No biggie.

After seeing the complete thread of images this is going to be really, really difficult to vote on. There are so many fantastic images. I can only imaging how hard this is going to be for StoneMason to choose his official winners.

Regardless of the outcome, congrats to all for putting their work out there for everyone to see and enjoy. As time permits I plan on seeking out many of you on DeviantArt to see other work you have done!

edited December 1969

fixed it Geminii23

edited December 1969

i can't believe the number of names i messed up, i must have been more tired last night than i thought lol

edited December 1969

i can't believe the number of names i messed up, i must have been more tired last night than i thought lol

No worries! I think everyone is appreciative of your efforts!

So has StoneMason commented yet on the rules or voting criteria? Do we know yet what the process will be on how to submit our votes.

I just spent the last hour creating a spreadsheet of all the entries to make my voting process easier...maybe. lol

• StorypilotStorypilot Posts: 1,659
    edited December 1969

Geminii23 said:

I just spent the last hour creating a spreadsheet of all the entries to make my voting process easier...maybe. lol

...I like where your head is at.

edited December 1969

might want to update your spreadsheet, we are still fixing things

edited December 1969

This is one tough competition. There are so many amazing images that it is just crazy.

Revelation #1: Narrowing the contest entries down to the top 50 is seriously challenging.
    Revelation #2: Your own submission somehow didn't make the cut - LOL

• KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943
    edited December 1969

Well - I bet it was mindnumbing ...
    Thank you!

• Muon QuarkMuon Quark Posts: 541
    edited December 1969

You got my name and pictures right LycanthropeX !!!! Thought you'd like to know.

Thanks for all your hard work.

:-)

• scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,301
    edited December 1969

I hope people will wait before even begining to make their decisions, my entry was not sent to LycanthropeX by Stonemason so I can't help but wonder if he even had it in his selection, luckily I noticed and its been sorted out for the community thread; but I'm concerned that there may well be other images entered that are absent, if you go through the entries now you may miss something put in later.

edited December 1969

Good call. When Stonemason gives the all clear I will double check my spreadsheet to ensure I have everyone listed properly.

• LucynskyLucynsky Posts: 64
    edited December 1969

it looks like there's a double of my submission: http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/20404/P90

In post 93.

edited December 1969

i thought they were the same, wasn't sure if there was some minute difference i wasn't seeing lol

• fayriefayrie Posts: 55
    edited December 1969

thank you LycanthropeX for doing the voting thread!!! it will make voting sooo much easier :D

• DecoyboyDecoyboy Posts: 490
    edited December 1969

Thank you LycanthropeX for the fix.

edited December 1969

no problem, just trying to get it all fixed up and ready for voting

• FroschGottFroschGott Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

lucynsky said:
    it looks like there's a double of my submission: http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/20404/P90

In post 93.

That was posted as in the new threat.
    I already noticed that, when I made my list.

Well done LycanthropeX! :)
    But it is very hard to chose... :/

• edited December 1969

Great to see it ,awesome !

• StonemasonStonemason Posts: 1,160
    edited December 1969

I hope people will wait before even begining to make their decisions, my entry was not sent to LycanthropeX by Stonemason so I can't help but wonder if he even had it in his selection, luckily I noticed and its been sorted out for the community thread; but I'm concerned that there may well be other images entered that are absent, if you go through the entries now you may miss something put in later.

should have been, there's a scorpio64dragon.png in the zip ..only images I didn't include were the non entries...

anyway..are we all good to go now?...thanks so much to Lycan for setting up the public vote thread!..we'll get the other thread stickied for the vote

shall we take a week to get everything voted on?

Cheers
    Stefan

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

OK this thread has now been set loose and the Clean thread is stuck up in it's place

• scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,301
    edited December 1969

should have been, there's a scorpio64dragon.png in the zip ..only images I didn't include were the non entries...

anyway..are we all good to go now?...thanks so much to Lycan for setting up the public vote thread!..we'll get the other thread stickied for the vote

Cheers
    Stefan

Unfortunately the one you sent to LycanthropeX with my name was not my image it was someone elses; and he didn't have my image under another name, I had to send it to him by Email so that it could be included in the community vote.

edited December 1969

Cheers
    Stefan

Unfortunately the one you sent to LycanthropeX with my name was not my image it was someone elses; and he didn't have my image under another name, I had to send it to him by Email so that it could be included in the community vote.

there were a few images assigned to the wrong people, hopefully its all cleaned up now. not gotten any PMs for a while now so as far as i am aware everything is sorted