V4 Bodysuit Halter Transparency Layer Needed!

SeiginotoraSeiginotora Posts: 106
edited December 1969 in Product Suggestions

What I need is a simple transparency layer for the V4 Bodysuit that can create a halter top that leaves the back bare, much like what's shown in these screenshots.

If anyone can help me or point me in the right direction, it'd be greatly appreciated. :)

Comments

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,383
    edited December 1969

Moved to product suggestion since it wasn't an offer of a feebie

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

You can get to 80% of that look with the built in Material zones. To finish it/or just do it fast you need to make a Transparency Map to add to the Opacity Channel in Surfaces from the default texture template. You can get the Template in the Resource Files section on the Victoria 4.2 Bodysuit Store page.

You might need to Look up What a Trans Map is if you do not know already.

• SeiginotoraSeiginotora Posts: 106
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    You can get to 80% of that look with the built in Material zones. To finish it/or just do it fast you need to make a Transparency Map to add to the Opacity Channel in Surfaces from the default texture template. You can get the Template in the Resource Files section on the Victoria 4.2 Bodysuit Store page.

You might need to Look up What a Trans Map is if you do not know already.

Yeah, I know what trans maps are, that's what I'm asking for. ^^; Either a simple one made or a texture set already out there for purchase or download.

• jestmartjestmart Posts: 4,449
    edited December 1969

If you know what they are go grab the free paint program GIMP and make your own. Give a man a fish he eats for a day, teach him to fish and he will be wanting a cheeseburger within a week.