Genesis Generation X2

Willy2Willy2 Posts: 165
edited December 1969 in Daz Studio Discussion

Hi,

With the transfer button, I can't create a morph with GenX.
I have the following message:

GenX - Transferring morphs
Loading target geometry...
Loading figure...
Error loading figure...
Error loading target figure.

Have you seen this error message with GenX ?

Willy

Comments

• vwranglervwrangler Posts: 4,812
    edited December 1969

According to the screen captures you've posted, you don't have a Target figure selected (the option at the very bottom of your screen shots).

You have to select the figure by clicking on the down-pointing arrow next to that blank space; it doesn't fill in automatically. Until you select, GenX2 doesn't know whether you want to send your character to Genesis, Genesis 2 Female, or Genesis 2 Male, all of which are valid options. Once you've selected an option, that message should go away.

• BoorsmanBoorsman Posts: 237

I hope this is the right place to post this.  All the other threads didn't seem appropriate.  I recently bought Alien Autopsy for Genesis1.  I want to transfer it to G2M.  I load a morphed Genesis 1 figure and have Genesis 1 loaded into GenX2.  When I click on "select values from figure in scene", the values remain 0.  Even when I try to drag the morph over to GenX2 or try to load the pose.  Can anyone help me figure this out, please.

• MN-150374MN-150374 Posts: 923
    edited April 2016
    Boorsman said:

I hope this is the right place to post this.  All the other threads didn't seem appropriate.  I recently bought Alien Autopsy for Genesis1.  I want to transfer it to G2M.  I load a morphed Genesis 1 figure and have Genesis 1 loaded into GenX2.  When I click on "select values from figure in scene", the values remain 0.  Even when I try to drag the morph over to GenX2 or try to load the pose.  Can anyone help me figure this out, please.

Don´t own the Alien Autopsy, but assuming it is a Full Character Morph, >Select Values from Figure in Scene< is probably not the best way to do it.

To transfer morphs between Genesis Figures, you may take a look at this discussion in the New Users Forum: http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/74638/genx-converting-g2-to-g1

You may also take a look at Knitttingmommys recent GenX2-Tutorial: http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/comment/1060726/#Comment_1060726

If you could not find the solution in those discussions, you may post your problem in the official GenX2 thread: http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/24079/genx2-and-genesis-2-addon-released-upgrade-ends-soon-commercial/p1

Post edited by MN-150374 on
  • Michael4 to G2M

i keep getting "Error loading figure"

is this a problem with where michael 4 has been installed or is it g2m? ive tried moving things around in the directory with no luck. i also cant seem to find where michael 4 is actually installing. i manually downloaded the michael 4 base and put the files in the same directory as g2m but still wont work. im still sort of new to daz, im trying to use g2 to be able to 3d print characters. any help would be greatly appreciated.

Screenshot (8).png
    1920 x 1080 - 635K