Released: Precious! [Commercial]

Comments

• ArtiniArtini Posts: 8,528
    edited September 2017

They are just so adorable - great work, Lady Littlefox.

Precious03pic01.jpg
    1280 x 1080 - 527K
    Post edited by Artini on
  • I love that ladybug! Whose is it?

• There are two different style socks.. one solid and one fade...  and a stocking... it looks like the stockings are on in the body but off in the feet.  .Also make sure that the solid socks are off for this case, they can mess with things... solid socks are  for like strong markings like a tuxedo cat with white feet... very defined black and white.

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,610

I am waiting for some money to come in before I can buy anything online.  I have some cash but not able to buy anything online. 

Back on topic, is the texture kit only for personal or commercial projects?  Or can it be used in freebies?

• Can use the textures you make out of it for distribution for personal or commercial or freebie, can even put together a mat that arranges the layer editor,  just can't distribute the alphas ;)

• ArtiniArtini Posts: 8,528

I love that ladybug! Whose is it?

It is from https://www.daz3d.com/the-creeper-collection-bundle

Grabbed this bundle recently, when it was 75% off.

I am trying to decide between new fish and fish supplies or Precious and as much of her stuff I can afford. You really make it tough.  I am waiting for some money to come in tomorrow or Saturday but will hopefully figure something out asap.

Where is the gryphon?  I thought I saw it in the store.

Guess I was impatient as the new releases came out.  Now to go back to sleep.

Got a check in today's mail and put it on my visa electronically.  Gave most to lady little fox by buying the four versions of precious. Now to turn on computer and install so I can play.

• First test render using Precious Unicorn.

I want to play with Precious but I have to wait for DIM to download and install first.

• Fae3DFae3D Posts: 2,409

This little guy seems to be a little accident prone...

Oops.jpg
    3000 x 1854 - 6M

Love the BSoD on the computer!  Love the render!

• StormlyghtStormlyght Posts: 666
    edited September 2017

I've been looking forward to the weekend so I could render Precious--major cuteness overload!

Trish

Precious-Unicorn-Test-1.png
    773 x 1000 - 701K
    Post edited by Stormlyght on

Love the BSoD on the computer!  Love the render!

Thanks! ^_^  I love that they included the BSoD with the laptop, it makes for some fun renders (even if I do hate that screen with a passion in real life)!

Can I do cloven hooves on the front but paws in the back?  Or are the cloven hooves all or nothing?

• agent unawaresagent unawares Posts: 3,513
    edited September 2017

Can I do cloven hooves on the front but paws in the back?  Or are the cloven hooves all or nothing?

You can, you just have to hide the front or back legs on the hooves. For some reason I'm not seeing front and back options like the other feet have.

Post edited by agent unawares on

Can use the textures you make out of it for distribution for personal or commercial or freebie, can even put together a mat that arranges the layer editor,  just can't distribute the alphas ;)

Thanks!

• *sneaks out a teaser of things to come.... shhhhhhhh *

lynx.jpg
    492 x 660 - 38K

*sneaks out a teaser of things to come.... shhhhhhhh *

*squeals*

You are killing my wallet, have mercy! ;-)

Here's Precious Unicorn, with Gryphon's wings!  Also used the Build Your Own Textures, such a great product!

Enchanted Island.jpg
    3000 x 1854 - 6M

Meow!

*sneaks out a teaser of things to come.... shhhhhhhh *

I want more!  How about Woof or Wolf?

I mixed various geografts and the Build You Own Texture kit to make a bunny!

• AWWWWW!!!!!!

• MusclemanMuscleman Posts: 2,981

Pssss.....some one want it? ;)

main_daz3d.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 833K
  • I mixed various geografts and the Build You Own Texture kit to make a bunny!

Somebunny does "aww" inspiring work. laugh

Wonder if precious unicorn can be made into a stallion?

Wonder if precious unicorn can be made into a stallion?

The chest, neck and limbs can be made thicker, and the eyelashed deleted.  As far as I know, that's as masculine as it gets...

I wish there was a second option for the hair, something less curly and feminine.  Maybe there could be an add-on pack, with a zebra mane, and a straight mane and tail.  While we're at it, maybe there could also be deer antlers and horns for the dragon... all sorts of little add-ons that could help make the animals more distiguishable from each other!  I know I'd be all over that!

I mixed various geografts and the Build You Own Texture kit to make a bunny!

Somebunny does "aww" inspiring work. laugh

Thanks!  I just pulled the little cutie out of a magic hat, and here he is! ;-)