Released: Precious! [Commercial]

Comments

• FeralFeyFeralFey Posts: 3,888

Omigod! I love that little alien!! I wish my skills were better, otherwise I would soooo definitely tackle making an add-on like this for Precious.

• eshaesha Posts: 3,227

And I made a little toon environment for Precious to play in smiley

01-ToonPond-daz3d.jpg
    1300 x 1000 - 520K
  • scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,312

Will I need to get the Precious Deer released today to be able to use the dragon etc when they are released?

• Aww, Precious is so kawaii yes I just have a quick question before putting her in my cart: is she Daz connect only? I cant find that info on her product page cool

• Fae3DFae3D Posts: 2,418

I just bought her, and I downloaded her using the Daz Install Manager.  I never buy items the first day, but this one was too cute to pass up!  Her little facial expressions are just too adorable!!!!

I do have a question though - will future expansions add more morphs?  I would love to see body morphs to make her chubbier, to make her neck shorter, legs longer, etc., not just face morphs.  That was my only dissapointment when I went to play with her.  But if they will be added later (not too expensively), then that would be alright.

• Let's see if I can answer these ;)

No,  you can purchase the dragon by itself without the deer. More will be revealed on that, but, not necessary to own all packs unless you want those pieces.

She is a daz only product, wont work on poser.   Im not sure on connect only....

An leg length and body size, actially check out her body/actor area, cause there should already be some basic ones like leg length, leg size, foot size, chest size, neck length....there aren't chubby and skinny as yet, but coming packs will have different body types added. ;)

• dreamfarmerdreamfarmer Posts: 2,128
    edited September 2017

Not sure my household is going to appreciate the excuse you've given me to croon 'my preciousssss' but I love her! (And her price point.  Looking forward to those other products mentioned!)

ETA to include my first render. I absolutely adore that she has all the same expressions as the Genesis figures!

Post edited by dreamfarmer on
  • Kiss

• FeralFeyFeralFey Posts: 3,888

Ooohhh! I love seeing renders! Nice lighting and composition, dreamfarmer! And I luv-a-luv-a-luv your "Kiss", agent unawares. Utterly adorable! Thanks for sharing these!

• MusclemanMuscleman Posts: 2,984

I love these renderes! Are awesome!!!

An leg length and body size, actially check out her body/actor area, cause there should already be some basic ones like leg length, leg size, foot size, chest size, neck length....there aren't chubby and skinny as yet, but coming packs will have different body types added. ;)

Oops, I wasn't looking in the right place, there are morphs!  My bad surprise  I'll look forward to more in the coming packs as well.  

I know that there are a Gryphon, Dragon and Unicorn planned, will that be all, or is there a possibility of others (like a cat, fox or a puppy)?

• Already working on 4 more ;)  will sneak peeks now and then so keep your eyes out ;)

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,679

Where do I get the wings for the unicorn?  I was not sure what to get?

• I think the wings come with the griffin, which I bet comes out tomorrow? yesterday's texture kit from muscleman referenced the texture-builder kit that came out today. Seems to be a bit oracular.

• DkgooseDkgoose Posts: 1,451

I seen these they are so cute, I want the baby unicorn and the barnyard md maybe deer textures and others  included with it while they are in the mega sale

• They should have released gyphon before today's release(s), because now I have a "broken" product as part of it requires something not yet released.

• SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,945
    edited September 2017

Mainly a hydra, but we have some brave cuties facing it down ...

Face off.jpg
    3200 x 1800 - 3M
    Post edited by SimonJM on
  • I fell in love as soon as I saw them in the store.  I just saw the little dragon in the store tonight.  He's live now and he's cute!  I've only managed to do some test renders of the Precious Deer so far.  I'm looking forward to playing with all three.  I do hope there will be more.  They look fantastic.  Commercial licenses for these would be a great idea.

• TaozTaoz Posts: 9,724
    edited September 2017

They can drive a car too...

precious_car_driver.jpg
    1780 x 1070 - 432K
    Post edited by Taoz on
  • I'm actually having an odd problem. I bought the 3 Precious bases and some of their texture/morph/pose add ons, however when I go into Poser, they are not showing up in my Library, even with refreshing. I'm not sure what the deal is.

Where should they be listed? What should the folder name be for where the bases would be stored? I installed using the DAZ Install manager, which installed the other items from the purchases just fine, which is why I'm so utterly confused here. I was so excited to start using the Precious models, but Poser is just not finding them for some reason, eve when using the basic words like "deer", "dragon", and "unicorn".

• CypherFOXCypherFOX Posts: 3,401

Greetings,

Darkfae said:

I'm actually having an odd problem. I bought the 3 Precious bases and some of their texture/morph/pose add ons, however when I go into Poser, they are not showing up in my Library, even with refreshing. I'm not sure what the deal is.

She addressed that in an earlier post in the thread:

She is a daz only product, wont work on poser.   Im not sure on connect only....

Sorry to be the​ bearer, and all that.

--  Morgan

• CypherFOX said:

She addressed that in an earlier post in the thread:

Sorry to be the​ bearer, and all that.

--  Morgan

Oh man, I somehow missed that. I feel so blind. Thanks for drawing my attention to it.

I can just use DAZ for them then. They're too cute to not have. They're worth it.

Here's my first try with Precious!

Precious Family

Precious Family.jpg
    3000 x 1854 - 7M
  • Gryphon coming soon? :)
  • Yes, I was very surprised not today! Oh well...

• Well.... Precious did dominate the newsletter for 3 days straight.  Someone else needs a chance ;)  they said the ETA is the 15th so tomorrow night maybe?

• Oh the cuteness renders!  Great work guys! love the family shot!

• Hey, I picked up the texture editor pack and am working with it now. I have to say, it's really clever. I assumed I'd need to do file editing in an external editor but just using the layer capabilities within Daz Studio is inspired.

• *grins* thanks ;)    Fabi did something with the layer editor and it totally just obsessed me with how she did it so I had to use it!    It's so easy once the layers are set up to just change a color or turn off a layer ;)

• My first experiment. Can you provide some tips on getting the blending right on the stockings/socks? I thought I'd matched them up right but I think I must have gotten confused between all the options.

Dragon Retexture.png
    2000 x 2000 - 2M